IndiaDivine.org

Upaya for friend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Priya,

Could you please advise some upayas for my friend.

He has health and financial problems.

He is over weight with +300 Lbs and Diabetic. Also he has knee

problem.

His birth information is:

Birth date: June 7, 1949

Birth time: 2 hr 55 minutes 40 second a.m.

Birth place: Long Beach California, USA

Time zone: -7 West (With saving time)

Lat: 33 N 47 (I think)

Long: 118 W 09 (I think)

With my chart:

Lagna: Aries

Sun sign: Gemini

Moon sign: Libra

Thank you very much for your help and time.

Sincerely,

Helen

Dear Mr. Priya,

Please do not say they will not do your upaya and waste your time. All my friends have very thankful to you and They do your upayas one by one. They have in hard situation and they accept your advises one by one. I told my friend about your upayas and she got your upayas and she have perfect experiences with them. Now she tells about your upayas to all her friends who has health problems.The reason I ask for them because I help them to able buy upayas items easily. Some items are hard to find in supermarkets. Also I help them as much as I can to make their upaya in correct way because your upayas are very new system remdies for them . Also They do not have any knowledge about Vedic astrology and upayas. I explain to them as much as I can.

If I know they do not do your upayas do you think I spent my time and ask upaya for them?

I want to help them to get some information about upaya and then I will give your informtion to them and that time they will not wasted your time.

Sincerely,

Helen--- On Tue, 2/17/09, < wrote:

<Re: Upaya for friend >>>> Helen Khaj Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 8:43 PM

Dear Helen,Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.The upaya that I suggest need a certain amount of motivation, commitment and a firm desire to do them. You might ask the upaya and the person concerned may not be interested in doing them, then my time and energy is wasted. Sincerely,Priya, "helenkhaj" <helenkhaj@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Mr. Priya,> > Could you please advise some upayas for my friend.> > He has health and financial problems.> > He is over weight with +300 Lbs and Diabetic. Also he has knee > problem. > > His birth information is:> > Birth date: June 7, 1949> Birth time: 2 hr 55 minutes 40 second a.m.> Birth place: Long Beach California, USA> Time

zone: -7 West (With saving time)> Lat: 33 N 47 (I think) > Long: 118 W 09 (I think)> > > With my chart:> Lagna: Aries> Sun sign: Gemini> Moon sign: Libra> > Thank you very much for your help and time.> > Sincerely,> Helen>