IndiaDivine.org

Pls help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pandit Ji,

I have been working for last four years after my MBA but have always felt that I am not rewarded apprpriately for my education as well as abilities.

Kindly suggest something which helps me achieve the best in my career. Also do let me know if i have any dosha in my kundlai pertaining to my marriage.

My details are:

Naresh Batra

DOB : 5 sep, 1981

Birth Time : 5:07 AM

Birth Place : Abohar ( Distt Ferozepur, Punjab)

Wil greatly appreciate your help

Many Thanks,

Naresh Batra

< Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 6:03:33 PMRe: please help me >>>>> Radha V

Dear radha,I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules, otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and could possibly harm you also.[ 1 ] Every night extinguish the last kitchen fire by sprinkling a few drops of milk over the burner. Do not use that particular burner till the next morning.[ 2 ] Get a piece of Ashok tree root and keep it at the pooja sthan. There are two varieties of Ashok tree. One with drooping branches and doesn't grow into a big tree, and the other which grows into a huge shady tree with wide spreading branches. You should get the root of the one that grows into a huge shady tree.[ 3 ] Immerse in a river/ sea a pair of

copper snakes on a Sunday[ 4 ] Recite this mantra 108 times a day for at least 100 days :tryambakaM yajaamahe sugandhiM patipoShaNam,urvaarukamiva bandhanaanmrtyor mukShiiya maam muShya grhebhyaH{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in upaya" you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Sincerely,Priya, Radha V <radhab4u25@ ...> wrote:>> Namsthe Priyajee,> I am anradha. I am staying in hyderabad, andhrapradesh.> i got married july31st night 2006. now i am carrying. my problem is > i have no peace of mind. we both are working. my husband is scolding for everything. after marraige i struggled a lot. our views are not

matching. i want my marriage life will be happy with my husband. > he is not able to mingle with others, i want my hubby should be understanding caring and supporting on me. please help me priyaje. i want my life will be colourfull with my husband. my father showed date of births to astrologer before marriage but everyone said we will be happy after marrige but now not like that. > please help me i am giving DOB details here> mine is anuradha 25th june 1980.> night 8:15Pm> andhra pradesh> my husbands DOB is 4th march 1975> morning 5:30Am> andhrapradesh> > > i am waiting for u r reply .> thanks and regards> radha.> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>