IndiaDivine.org

Some queries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Please clarify these for me

Isht Devi:

1. I have known from you that my Ishta Deva is any form of Lord Shiva/Rudra,Lord Hanuman, Shani.

2.May I please know if there is an Ishta Devi too? I would like to know if there is.

Some queries on Mars Upayas:

3.I want to stop the Honey in the morning upaya for some time due to heavy bleeding. I am taking treatment for piles and mother has advised to stop taking honey for some time.

So,Can you please help me with these?

1. I dont have any brothers of my own to keep them appeased. Cousin brothers on the paternal side are not good and they may exploit me.Cousin brothers on the maternal side are good. Can I keep them happy?

2.Which of these rituals is the most effective forms of worshipping Lord Hanuman to win over his love and affection as well as that of Mars? a. Worshipping Lord Hanuman by visiting temple(or at home) through Mantras? b. Gifting Sindoor to Lord Hanuman c.Gifting Batashe to Lord Hanuman

I am asking these queries because somehow the anger keeps on coming back although many a times the effect of Upayas have been good. Do you believe the Upaya has to be done on a more frequent basis or something?

3.Sir, is there any alternate upaya for taking Kanyas Aashirvaad without touching their feet? Like giving choclolates etc...

What is the significance of Kanyas w.r.t Mercury? I remember Kanya Puja being given importance during Dasara in Bengal.

I believe Mercury is highly A.strengthened and appeased B.made benefic

by doing the Kanyas related Upayas.

Sir, you seem to have placed this Mercury upaya on the highest rank as for strengthening or appeasing Mercury. Right?

Unlike Male Gods(Bala Krishna, Bala Ganesh etc...) there are no childhood form of Goddesses

Regds

KY