IndiaDivine.org

son's surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Priya ji

My son has been suggested nose surgery[septoplasty] to correct the deviation in the nasal bone. This growth has affected the breathing resulting in breathing through mouth. Although it is advisable to do the surgery after the age of 17-18 yrs as by then the growth is complete and if the surgery is done now, there is a possibility of bone regrowth. but as the case is severe and he has problem breathing and the coming few yrs important for his growth and education, we more or less have decided on surgery.

I would like to know whether

1. it is his Mercury that is giving such results?

2. can you suggest the astrologically right time for surgery.

3. Should I make him wear the copper coin with a hole as a pendent.[ pl suggest also the color of the thread]

4. would it help if before or at the time of surgery, the upaya of piercing the nose and wearing a silver wire in it be done.

[it may be easy if done at the time of surgery]

Just to help you judge Budh's nature,he does not have a sister. Mausi and Bua both not doing too well. he gets average grades in school, although has got good potential. Does not have any speech problem, is good in dance, singing and dramatics.

His birth details are:

18-07-1995, 09:00 hrs, Delhi.

My younger son also has his Mercury afflicted and has unclear speech[ no stammering but some alphabets like R and SH and certain combinations of sounds are not clear]. he started speaking late, but now talks non stop.

His birth details are:

25-11-2002, 10:15 hrs, delhi.

Both are hyper active, restless and aggressive. Pl help with your valuable advice.

thanking you

Sharat Pandit

Guest guest

pranam guruji My son is also suffering from the same problem i.e, same way as by the son of sharat pandit.My son is not agreeing for surgery.He is afraid of it.Please suggest me what should i do for that.He will b breathing through his mouth and he is not having proper growth like other children of his age.I want to get him operated during this summer vacation and he is not at al ready for that.May b he is afraid or what i dont know.Please help me guruji in this.