IndiaDivine.org

Lost job, need suggestion and help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskar Gurujis,

With lot of respect and hope, I am requesting your suggestion.

This year 2009, January 29th, I lost my job. Since then I have been trying in all directions, but nothing is avail yet.

I started my career as Pharmaceutical Scientist from early 1993. Later in March 1999 I moved to Canada from India. Where I went to IT Computer School, and got my diploma. From June 2000 to till Jan 2009, my carrier was fine, not that bad, and was working in different private IT companies in diffrent positions from consultants to manager. In recent downsizing head count at my work place, I got laidoff with few other people.

Hard part is, there is absolutely no job in the market, specially in US and Canada. The companies I knew wont be able to take me, as they are also not in good position to hire people. I am in complete dilemma. Don't know what to do.

I would like you to review my horoscope and suggest some thing that would help. Should I go to some school to upgrade my school, or get some certification, or focus on job hunting or take some low end job for time being. If I don't get any job of high earning potential, I will have to sell off all my asset like house, vehicle, to manage my family.

As a part of remedy, one of astrologer suggested me to wear steel ring on my left little finger. And I have been wearing since last 3 weeks.

Request you, please review my horoscope and suggest some thing practicable.

Please review my kundali and any help and guidance will help.

DOB: 6th December 1968

Place: Parlakhemundi, Orissa, India. 18N46, 84E05

Time: 4:55 PM

With best regards, Rajesh