IndiaDivine.org

upaya requested

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

respected sirnamaskaari got transfer orders to horticultiural university in ap from agric university.in fact i did not give option to change the university. still it was done. even in horticultural university there is a clear vacancy at tirupati it self. i like to stay at tirupati.kindly suggest upayas to be done.kind regardsdr.s.eswara reddydob; 1st feb 1954. place :vavilla in nellore dist ap .time:10:32night

Guest guest

Dear Priya ji,

This upaya is interesting since you suggested a similar one for me about an year back; that time you suggested immersing the lemons as a onetime measure.

1. Now with the melt down in the global economy, many of the employed people [especially so in Bangalore] are feeling the heat – with apprehensions of loss of job / salary cuts / transfers.Do you think, Sir, whether any general remedy could be performed by these people who are fearing some unpleasant development.

2. As I informed in one of my earlier mails, I along with one of my senior colleagues have taken a voluntary pay-cut from Nov-2008. Since that time, the top-Boss has been stating that the cut taken by us was excessive. Now the Management has decided up on a compulsory pay-cut for the employees and decided to restore the salary of the two of us to match the pay-cut implemented for others. In effect, we are now going to get an increase in pay. This must have been made possible by some kind hearted Gods & Planets. While you generally advise persons on remedial measures to ward off misery etc, would you be kind enough to advise me on thanks-giving to the Gods / Planets who help me in getting a effective-pay-rise, in these difficult times.

For your ready reference my birth details are – born 22:55 hrs, 19-Nov-1955, Vijayawada.

Best regards,NarayanBangalore

, "" < wrote:>> Dear Dr. Reddy,> > Immerse 10 yellow lemons in a river on a Sunday. Do it for 10 sundays regularly.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > , "siddu" dr_esreddy@ wrote:> >> > respected sir> > namaskaar> > i got transfer orders to horticultiural university in ap from agric> > university.> > in fact i did not give option to change the university. still it was> > done.> > even in horticultural university there is a clear vacancy at tirupati it> > self. i like to stay at tirupati.> > kindly suggest upayas to be done.> > kind regards> > dr.s.eswara reddy> > dob; 1st feb 1954. place :vavilla in nellore dist ap .time:10:32night> >>