IndiaDivine.org

Harmony at home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guruji,

I have been consulting you on lot of matter related to my family and have been following your advise.

Since last few months, I have noticed that I have been having arguments and serious fights with my husband on every Tuesday and last till Wednesday. Pls give me some upaya to retain peace and harmony at home...

My date of birth is 24th June 1965 and time is night 2:30am. Place of Birth Delhi.

regards

Samita

Friday, May 15, 2009 2:48 PM Subject: Digest Number 2308

LAL KITAB REMEDIES

Messages In This Digest (16 Messages)

1a. Re: suggestion needed >>>>> Vaibhav Kapish vaibhavkapish

1b. Re: suggestion needed >>>>> Vaibhav Kapish

2a. thank you pavitha dinesh

3.1. help swaroop

3.2. Re: help >>>>> Swaroop

4.1. Need help ruchiqa

4.2. Re: Need help >>>>>> Ruchiqa

4.3. Re: Need help >>>>>> Ruchiqa Ruchika Hughe

5a. Re: upaya requested >>>>> KBK Narayan kbvnarayan

5b. Re: upaya requested >>>>> KBK Narayan

6a. Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah ankita shah

6b. Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah

7a. Feedback and clarification dada_ashish

7b. Re: Feedback and clarification >>>>>> Dada Ashish

8. confidential query >>>>> Anjali Raj

9. confidential query >>>>> Kavita Thakur

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Re: suggestion needed >>>>> Vaibhav Kapish

Posted by: "vaibhavkapish" vaibhavkapishkar vaibhavkapish

Thu May 14, 2009 5:15 am (PDT)

Panditji,Sorry, i did not know about it, panditji, atleast can you suggest me what is good for my horoscope. And If I have to achieve my goal, what remedies should I perform,I want to :a) want to percieve My MD in Yogab) want to go ahead and study MBA (Marketing (Health/Pharmacy))c) I want to start my own research centre in clinicial & yogic sciences.Please suggest remedies if they require.ThanksOmprakash , "" < wrote:>> Dear Vaibhav,> > Your query needs reading the future. I do not study horoscopes to read future. I suggest remedies for specific problems. If you have any specific problems you need remedies for, you could post your details and the problems in the group. I will be happy to help you.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > > > > > > > > , "vaibhavkapish" <vaibhavkapishkar@> wrote:> >> > Sri.Panditji Namaskar> > > > I am vaibhav from Bangalore working as a ayurvedic doctor at a clinic in Bangalore.> > > > Panditji, I have completed my education in> > B A D M (AYURVEDIC) & > > Clicinial Resarch > > and at Present, I am working as a doctor in a ayurvedic clinic.> > > > Panditji, I want to pursure my career in MD in Yoga as well as I want to pursuive my studies in MBA (MARKETING (HEALTH)) which has bright scope in future. Apart from this I want to start a Research centre and a yoga centre for the poor in my life time.> > > > However, I am trying my best to pursive my studies and fullfill my ambitions, I am facing some or other obstacles.> > > > Panditji, Please suggest> > > > a) Can I percieve My MD in Yoga> > b) Can I go ahead and study MBA (Marketing (Health/Pharmacy))> > c) Can I see a day when I can start my own research centre in clinicial & yogic sciences> > > > d) Please suggest me what is best for my career based on my horoscope, please also suggest whether what is the best way. I hope you will give your best advice which will help me boost my career based on my horoscope. please advice if i need any remedies based on my horoscope.> > > > > > My Date of Birth : 1st February 1985 > > Time : 16:15 Hrs > > Place : Bangalore> > > > Panditaji, please bless me > > > > thanks> > > > vaibhav> >>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)

1b.

Re: suggestion needed >>>>> Vaibhav Kapish

Posted by: ""

Thu May 14, 2009 5:44 am (PDT)

Dear Omprakash,I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before the upaya suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.[ 1 ] I have further studied your chaturvinshash [ D-24 ] chart also to find out the problems you might face in doing any of the Master's degree programs, be it MD in Yoga or MBA.Saturn and Gulik will cause obstacles in your further studies. They can be iterrupted for no reason. Therefore as and when you start any of thetwo courses you have mentioned you should :[a] Every Saturday gift a little mustard oil at any Shani temple. Before taking admission into any one of them you should bury deep in the mud under the water , in a river or pond , a little mustard oil filled in an earthen pot. Cement the lid so that the oil doesn’t spill out into the water. Bury the pot at such a place where it stays under water the whole year round. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[c]Recite the stotra for Jupiter 108 times every day. Get the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra in any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with a double click.{ for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same folder containing the stotra in Hindi script. }[ 2 ] You will do well in extablishing any kind of research center for yogic sciences.In order to succeed in that you should :[a] Find a Peepal sapling growing near a cemetery. Get that Sapling transplanted in the compound of any temple. Always seek the blessings of your father.[c] Either keep on your person or in your room some thing that your father had used, like his watch, ring, chain etc or his table chair etc.Sincerely,Priya , "vaibhavkapish" <vaibhavkapishkar wrote:>> Panditji,> > Sorry, i did not know about it, panditji, atleast can you suggest me what is good for my horoscope. > > And If I have to achieve my goal, what remedies should I perform,> > I want to :> a) want to percieve My MD in Yoga> b) want to go ahead and study MBA (Marketing (Health/Pharmacy))> c) I want to start my own research centre in clinicial & yogic sciences.> > Please suggest remedies if they require.> > Thanks> > Omprakash> > > > > > , "" <@> wrote:> >> > Dear Vaibhav,> > > > Your query needs reading the future. I do not study horoscopes to read future. I suggest remedies for specific problems. If you have any specific problems you need remedies for, you could post your details and the problems in the group. I will be happy to help you.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "vaibhavkapish" <vaibhavkapishkar@> wrote:> > >> > > Sri.Panditji Namaskar> > > > > > I am vaibhav from Bangalore working as a ayurvedic doctor at a clinic in Bangalore.> > > > > > Panditji, I have completed my education in> > > B A D M (AYURVEDIC) & > > > Clicinial Resarch > > > and at Present, I am working as a doctor in a ayurvedic clinic.> > > > > > Panditji, I want to pursure my career in MD in Yoga as well as I want to pursuive my studies in MBA (MARKETING (HEALTH)) which has bright scope in future. Apart from this I want to start a Research centre and a yoga centre for the poor in my life time.> > > > > > However, I am trying my best to pursive my studies and fullfill my ambitions, I am facing some or other obstacles.> > > > > > Panditji, Please suggest> > > > > > a) Can I percieve My MD in Yoga> > > b) Can I go ahead and study MBA (Marketing (Health/Pharmacy))> > > c) Can I see a day when I can start my own research centre in clinicial & yogic sciences> > > > > > d) Please suggest me what is best for my career based on my horoscope, please also suggest whether what is the best way. I hope you will give your best advice which will help me boost my career based on my horoscope. please advice if i need any remedies based on my horoscope.> > > > > > > > > My Date of Birth : 1st February 1985 > > > Time : 16:15 Hrs > > > Place : Bangalore> > > > > > Panditaji, please bless me > > > > > > thanks> > > > > > vaibhav> > >> >>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)

2a.

thank you

Posted by: "pavitha dinesh" greatness2nil greatness2nil

Thu May 14, 2009 5:17 am (PDT)

pranam guruji,thankyou very muchpavithaCricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5)

help

Posted by: "swaroop" ram_sp99 ram_sp99

Thu May 14, 2009 5:17 am (PDT)

dear sir,i have applied for promotions in my job.and i want my job to be safe. i am also writing my french examon monday and again on december. i want my wife to join me. pls help what should be done.kindly guide mename #g.s.ram swaroopplace# visakhapatnamdate# 30.06.1971time # 11.05 amthank youram swaroop

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (76)

Re: help >>>>> Swaroop

Thu May 14, 2009 5:45 am (PDT)

Dear Swaroop,I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before the upaya suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.[ 1 ] For promotion :[a] Keep a brass bowl with a lid in the North East corner of your house. Each day for 7 days regularly place a few grains of wheat into this bowl. Offer water to the Sun God every day. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering.[c]Recite the stotra for Venus 108 times every day. Get the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra in any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with a double click.{ for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same folder containing the stotra in Hindi script. }For stability in Job :[a]Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same time. Recite the beej mantra of mercury 108 times a day. Get the beej mantra from the group files.Remedy for examinations :Go to the group files and read the remedies suggested for success in the examinations. Do those upaya.Wife joining you:I am not aware of any upaya which could help you in this.Sincerely,Priya , "swaroop" <ram_sp99 wrote:>> dear sir,> > i have applied for promotions in my job.> and i want my job to be safe. i am also writing my french exam> on monday and again on december. i want my wife to join me. pls help > what should be done.> > kindly guide me> name #g.s.ram swaroop> place# visakhapatnam> date# 30.06.1971> time # 11.05 am> > thank you> ram swaroop>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (76)

Need help

Posted by: "ruchiqa" ruchiqa ruchiqa

Thu May 14, 2009 5:45 am (PDT)

Dearest Priyaji,I have started my new job since 11th May and settling well here. 1.However, the company is very strict about the paper work and documents they require for joining and I do not have an experience certificate from my previous company as it shut down. I dont want this to go against me. They are not accomodating any excuses. Is there any upaya that the joining formalities and paper work go through smoothly.2.Also, Priyaji my son is having a difficulty coping without me while I go to work and cries most of the time at home. My mother looks after him in my absence. I am just frightened that my in laws dont stop me from working due to this. Is there any upaya that he pacifies and settles better.Please advise Priyaji and guide me to overcome my difficulties.Thanks and regardsRuchiqa

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (46)

Re: Need help >>>>>> Ruchiqa

Thu May 14, 2009 5:51 am (PDT)

Dear Ruchika,I am not aware of any upaya which could help you in this situation. Wish I could have helped you.Sincerely,Priya , "ruchiqa" <ruchiqa wrote:>> Dearest Priyaji,> I have started my new job since 11th May and settling well here. > > 1.However, the company is very strict about the paper work and documents they require for joining and I do not have an experience certificate from my previous company as it shut down. I dont want this to go against me. They are not accomodating any excuses. Is there any upaya that the joining formalities and paper work go through smoothly.> > 2.Also, Priyaji my son is having a difficulty coping without me while I go to work and cries most of the time at home. My mother looks after him in my absence. I am just frightened that my in laws dont stop me from working due to this. Is there any upaya that he pacifies and settles better.> Please advise Priyaji and guide me to overcome my difficulties.> > Thanks and regards> Ruchiqa>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (46)

Re: Need help >>>>>> Ruchiqa

Posted by: "Ruchika Hughe" ruchiqa ruchiqa

Thu May 14, 2009 6:53 pm (PDT)

Dear Priyaji,Thankyou very much anyways.God Bless. Thanks and regardsRuchiqa--- On Thu, 14/5/09, < (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: < (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Need help >>>>>> Ruchiqa Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 6:18 PMDear Ruchika,I am not aware of any upaya which could help you in this situation. Wish I could have helped you.Sincerely,Priya, "ruchiqa" <ruchiqa > wrote:>> Dearest Priyaji,> I have started my new job since 11th May and settling well here. > > 1.However, the company is very strict about the paper work and documents they require for joining and I do not have an experience certificate from my previous company as it shut down. I dont want this to go against me. They are not accomodating any excuses. Is there any upaya that the joining formalities and paper work go through smoothly.> > 2.Also, Priyaji my son is having a difficulty coping without me while I go to work and cries most of the time at home. My mother looks after him in my absence. I am just frightened that my in laws dont stop me from working due to this. Is there any upaya that he pacifies and settles better.> Please advise Priyaji and guide me to overcome my difficulties.> > Thanks and regards> Ruchiqa>Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in.business./

5a.

Re: upaya requested >>>>> KBK Narayan

Posted by: "kbvnarayan" kbvnarayan kbvnarayan

Thu May 14, 2009 6:53 pm (PDT)

Dear Priya ji,Thank you very much Sir, for the kind advice.Out of curiosity, may I ask as to how the lemon upaya works - is it likerequesting the monther Earth to keep us safe & secure OR some such thing!!Best Regards,NarayanBangalore , ""< wrote:>> Dear Narayan ji,>> [ 1 ] Yes, this lemon upaya can be done as a general remedy. If thereis a mere apprehesion of losing the job then doing it once on a sundayshould be good enough. In case there is a kind of certainity of loosingthe job then it might have to be done for 10 sundays regularly.>> [ 2 ] For thanks giving you should :>> [a] Thank your Bhagyesh Jupiter. Therefore thank Lord Vishnu or anyform of his incarnations through any method you deem fit.> Thank your Kul Devta, through any way you like.>> Sincerely,>> Priya>>>>>>>>> , "kbvnarayan" kbvnarayan@wrote:> >> >> > Dear Priya ji,> >> > This upaya is interesting since you suggested a similar one for meabout> > an year back; that time you suggested immersing the lemons as aonetime> > measure.> >> > 1. Now with the melt down in the global economy, many of the> > employed people [especially so in Bangalore] are feeling the heat�> > with apprehensions of loss of job / salary cuts / transfers.> >> > Do you think, Sir, whether any general remedy could be performed by> > these people who are fearing some unpleasant development.> >> >> >> > 2. As I informed in one of my earlier mails, I along with one of> > my senior colleagues have taken a voluntary pay-cut from Nov-2008.Since> > that time, the top-Boss has been stating that the cut taken by uswas> > excessive. Now the Management has decided up on a compulsory pay-cutfor> > the employees and decided to restore the salary of the two of us to> > match the pay-cut implemented for others. In effect, we are nowgoing to> > get an increase in pay. This must have been made possible by somekind> > hearted Gods & Planets.> >> > While you generally advise persons on remedial measures to ward off> > misery etc, would you be kind enough to advise me on thanks-givingto> > the Gods / Planets who help me in getting a effective-pay-rise, inthese> > difficult times.> >> > For your ready reference my birth details are � born 22:55 hrs,> > 19-Nov-1955, Vijayawada.> >> > Best regards,> > Narayan> > Bangalore> >> >> >> >> > , ""> > <@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Dr. Reddy,> > >> > > Immerse 10 yellow lemons in a river on a Sunday. Do it for 10sundays> > regularly.> > >> > > Sincerely,> > >> > > Priya> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "siddu" dr_esreddy@wrote:> > > >> > > > respected sir> > > > namaskaar> > > > i got transfer orders to horticultiural university in ap fromagric> > > > university.> > > > in fact i did not give option to change the university. still itwas> > > > done.> > > > even in horticultural university there is a clear vacancy at> > tirupati it> > > > self. i like to stay at tirupati.> > > > kindly suggest upayas to be done.> > > > kind regards> > > > dr.s.eswara reddy> > > > dob; 1st feb 1954. place :vavilla in nellore dist ap> > .time:10:32night> > > >> > >> >>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (22)

5b.

Re: upaya requested >>>>> KBK Narayan

Thu May 14, 2009 7:13 pm (PDT)

Dear Narayan ji,It is ketu which orders change. By this lemon upaya we try to stop that process of change. Lemon is a karak of Ketu.Sincerely,Priya , "kbvnarayan" <kbvnarayan wrote:>> > Dear Priya ji,> > Thank you very much Sir, for the kind advice.> > Out of curiosity, may I ask as to how the lemon upaya works - is it like> requesting the monther Earth to keep us safe & secure OR some such thing> !!> > Best Regards,> Narayan> Bangalore> > > , ""> <@> wrote:> >> > Dear Narayan ji,> >> > [ 1 ] Yes, this lemon upaya can be done as a general remedy. If there> is a mere apprehesion of losing the job then doing it once on a sunday> should be good enough. In case there is a kind of certainity of loosing> the job then it might have to be done for 10 sundays regularly.> >> > [ 2 ] For thanks giving you should :> >> > [a] Thank your Bhagyesh Jupiter. Therefore thank Lord Vishnu or any> form of his incarnations through any method you deem fit.> > Thank your Kul Devta, through any way you like.> >> > Sincerely,> >> > Priya> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "kbvnarayan" kbvnarayan@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Priya ji,> > >> > > This upaya is interesting since you suggested a similar one for me> about> > > an year back; that time you suggested immersing the lemons as a> onetime> > > measure.> > >> > > 1. Now with the melt down in the global economy, many of the> > > employed people [especially so in Bangalore] are feeling the heat> �> > > with apprehensions of loss of job / salary cuts / transfers.> > >> > > Do you think, Sir, whether any general remedy could be performed by> > > these people who are fearing some unpleasant development.> > >> > >> > >> > > 2. As I informed in one of my earlier mails, I along with one of> > > my senior colleagues have taken a voluntary pay-cut from Nov-2008.> Since> > > that time, the top-Boss has been stating that the cut taken by us> was> > > excessive. Now the Management has decided up on a compulsory pay-cut> for> > > the employees and decided to restore the salary of the two of us to> > > match the pay-cut implemented for others. In effect, we are now> going to> > > get an increase in pay. This must have been made possible by some> kind> > > hearted Gods & Planets.> > >> > > While you generally advise persons on remedial measures to ward off> > > misery etc, would you be kind enough to advise me on thanks-giving> to> > > the Gods / Planets who help me in getting a effective-pay-rise, in> these> > > difficult times.> > >> > > For your ready reference my birth details are � born 22:55 hrs,> > > 19-Nov-1955, Vijayawada.> > >> > > Best regards,> > > Narayan> > > Bangalore> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , ""> > > <@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Dr. Reddy,> > > >> > > > Immerse 10 yellow lemons in a river on a Sunday. Do it for 10> sundays> > > regularly.> > > >> > > > Sincerely,> > > >> > > > Priya> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "siddu" dr_esreddy@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > respected sir> > > > > namaskaar> > > > > i got transfer orders to horticultiural university in ap from> agric> > > > > university.> > > > > in fact i did not give option to change the university. still it> was> > > > > done.> > > > > even in horticultural university there is a clear vacancy at> > > tirupati it> > > > > self. i like to stay at tirupati.> > > > > kindly suggest upayas to be done.> > > > > kind regards> > > > > dr.s.eswara reddy> > > > > dob; 1st feb 1954. place :vavilla in nellore dist ap> > > .time:10:32night> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (22)

6a.

Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah

Posted by: "ankita shah" ankita_shah606 ankita_shah606

Thu May 14, 2009 6:57 pm (PDT)

Pranam Guruji,I went for a routine test in March and an ovarian cyst was detected on my right ovary.I was operated on the 18th of April and when the removed cyst was sent for diagnosis it was found to be cancerous,the sample was sent to Raheja hospital Mumbai for a second opinion and they also confirmed the same.I have been prescribed some more tests after which the Dr will decide the treatment.Please give me some remedy so that the cancer is limited to the right ovary only,does not spread anywhere else and the ovary is removed surgically and I dont have to go for chemothearapy.Also please pray for me.I am depressed as I was about to settle down in july.What can be the reason and what remedies should I undergo so that the treatment is less painful for me.I was unable to accept it earlier,but with help from my friends I am ready to face this now.My Date of birth 28-04-1966 time 4:20 Bombay.ThankyouAnkita________________________________ < (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Friday, 14 November, 2008 6:56:43 PMRe: remedy >>>>> Ankita ShahDear Ankita,I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.[ 1 ] For the cyst :[ a ]Offer at a Hanuman temple a copper lota filled with rice + a red flower + lal chandan. Paste the lota also red with the lal chandan before offering it at the temple.[ b ] Gift a pink cloth / saree to your sister, once.[ c ] Immerse in a river / sea 800 gm Rewari [ a sweet made of gur and til ] once.[ 2 ] For losing temper :Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the North East corner of your bedroom. Keep the lid on so that the water doesn´t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last you for a year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can be used.[ 3 ] For marriage :Yes, you should try to get married again and settle down in life. These upaya will help you find a suiatble match:[ a ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red pooja thread also known as mouli}[ b ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a bath.[ c ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :Swayambara Parvati Mantra"Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yoga bhayankari Sakala sthavarajangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshaya akarshaya Swaha".{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder " mantra used in upaya" you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }Sincerely,Priya, "ankita_shah606" <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:>> Pranam Guruji> > I married at an early age(21 years old)it was love marriage and the > boy was a year younger to me but that marriage did not work for many > reasons and I got a divorce within 2 years.> Now I am thinking of settleing down in life,is there any upaya i can > do so that i forget my old scar and i get married> I also have a cyst on my neck and doctors tell there surgery may be > required and i get angry very fast can you give me some upaya for all > these problems I will be greatful to you> My birthday is 28-04-1966 4.20pm bombay> > Thankyou> Ankita>Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel./

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (15)

6b.

Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah

Thu May 14, 2009 7:14 pm (PDT)

Dear Ankita,Cancer is also known as 'rakta beej'. According to our mythology Goddess Durga achieved a victory by killing over a demon known as 'rakta beej'. Therefore praying to Goddess Durga can help you in this situation. Therefore:Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati 108 times every day according to the instructions given.roga naasha ke liye [ to eliminate personal illness ]rogaanasheShaanapahaMsi tuShTaaruShTaa tu kaamaan.h sakalaanabhiiShTaan.h |tvaamaashritaanaaM na vipannaraaNaaMtvaamaashritaa hyaashrayataaM prayaanti ||Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.Sincerely,Priya , ankita shah <ankita_shah606 wrote:>> Pranam Guruji,> > I went for a routine test in March and an ovarian cyst was detected on my right ovary.I was operated on the 18th of April and when the removed cyst was sent for diagnosis it was found to be cancerous,the sample was sent to Raheja hospital Mumbai for a second opinion and they also confirmed the same.> I have been prescribed some more tests after which the Dr will decide the treatment.> Please give me some remedy so that the cancer is limited to the right ovary only,does not spread anywhere else and the ovary is removed surgically and I dont have to go for chemothearapy.> Also please pray for me.I am depressed as I was about to settle down in july.> > What can be the reason and what remedies should I undergo so that the treatment is less painful for me.> I was unable to accept it earlier,but with help from my friends I am ready to face this now.> > My Date of birth 28-04-1966 time 4:20 Bombay.> > Thankyou> Ankita> > > > > ________________________________> <> > Friday, 14 November, 2008 6:56:43 PM> Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah> > > Dear Ankita,> > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have > to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.> > [ 1 ] For the cyst :> > [ a ]Offer at a Hanuman temple a copper lota filled with rice + a red > flower + lal chandan. Paste the lota also red with the lal chandan > before offering it at the temple.> [ b ] Gift a pink cloth / saree to your sister, once.> [ c ] Immerse in a river / sea 800 gm Rewari [ a sweet made of gur and > til ] once.> > [ 2 ] For losing temper :> > Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this container, > with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the > North East corner of your bedroom. Keep the lid on so that the water > doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last you for a > year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can be used.> > [ 3 ] For marriage :> > Yes, you should try to get married again and settle down in life. These > upaya will help you find a suiatble match:> > [ a ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with > milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red > pooja thread also known as mouli}> > [ b ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a bath.> > [ c ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :> > Swayambara Parvati Mantra> > "Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yoga bhayankari Sakala sthavara> jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshaya akarshaya Swaha".> > { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder “ mantra > used in upaya†you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "ankita_shah606" > <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:> >> > Pranam Guruji> > > > I married at an early age(21 years old)it was love marriage and the > > boy was a year younger to me but that marriage did not work for many > > reasons and I got a divorce within 2 years.> > Now I am thinking of settleing down in life,is there any upaya i can > > do so that i forget my old scar and i get married> > I also have a cyst on my neck and doctors tell there surgery may be > > required and i get angry very fast can you give me some upaya for all > > these problems I will be greatful to you> > My birthday is 28-04-1966 4.20pm bombay> > > > Thankyou> > Ankita> >> > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel./>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (15)

7a.

Feedback and clarification

Posted by: "dada_ashish" dada_ashish dada_ashish

Thu May 14, 2009 6:58 pm (PDT)

Namaste Priyaji,Sadar Pranam! and Charansparsh. I hope your are doing fine and in the pink of your health and happiness.Priyaji, as suggested by you I am doing the upay for my anger problem to keep a pot of water by my bedside at night and then throw the water into a flower pot in the morning. I beleive you had suggested this upay to me because my Sun and Mars togather in the 5th house in natal chart giving me short anger burst. I am getting really good results with this upay now that I have done it regularly over past couple months. I get a good night sleep and I don't tend to get angry as often as I use to per my mother. Now my query, the problem is that I will have to work night shift starting tonight for about two weeks and so I will be sleeping in the day and working at night. In this situation should I continue the upay when I sleep during the day or keep the rice rinsed with milk for all those days and then resume the upay when I get to my normal schedule. How long I have to do this upay?Also, I have been going to a temple regularly for past couple weeks. There are lot of birds(pegions) near the temple and I have been feeding them with mixed grains ~7 types (grams, rice, moong, peas etc). Priyaji, I just want to ask that per my horoscope, is it okay for me to feed the birds? Also, Please let me know if there is something that I should or should not feed to the birds according to my horoscope.This particular temple is on my way to work and has a peepal tree which is rarely found here. Is it okay for me to water the peepal tree? I also take few grains of rice to the temple whenever I visit it as suggested by you when I first contacted you back in 2006. Should I continue with it or stop at some point.I appreciate your help and advice. The upays suggested by you have been a saviour in my bad times. God Bless you.Best Regards.

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)

7b.

Re: Feedback and clarification >>>>>> Dada Ashish

Thu May 14, 2009 7:15 pm (PDT)

Dear Dada,[ 1 ] During the period of your night duty, you can keep with you a small square piece of silver gifted to you by your mother as her blessings to you. Start doing the upaya again when you get back to the day duty. Yes, keep a few grains of rice rinsed in milk for this period to take care of the break.[ 2 ] It is good that you feed birds. Keep doing it.[ 3 ] Yes it will be advisable that you offer water to the Peepal tree. It will be very auspicious.[ 4 ] You can continue offering a few grains of rice at the temple as long as you can. It will do good to you.Sincerely,Priya , "dada_ashish" <dada_ashish wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji,> > Sadar Pranam! and Charansparsh. I hope your are doing fine and in the pink of your health and happiness.> > Priyaji, as suggested by you I am doing the upay for my anger problem to keep a pot of water by my bedside at night and then throw the water into a flower pot in the morning. I beleive you had suggested this upay to me because my Sun and Mars togather in the 5th house in natal chart giving me short anger burst. I am getting really good results with this upay now that I have done it regularly over past couple months. I get a good night sleep and I don't tend to get angry as often as I use to per my mother. > > Now my query, the problem is that I will have to work night shift starting tonight for about two weeks and so I will be sleeping in the day and working at night. In this situation should I continue the upay when I sleep during the day or keep the rice rinsed with milk for all those days and then resume the upay when I get to my normal schedule. How long I have to do this upay?> > Also, I have been going to a temple regularly for past couple weeks. There are lot of birds(pegions) near the temple and I have been feeding them with mixed grains ~7 types (grams, rice, moong, peas etc). Priyaji, I just want to ask that per my horoscope, is it okay for me to feed the birds? Also, Please let me know if there is something that I should or should not feed to the birds according to my horoscope.> > This particular temple is on my way to work and has a peepal tree which is rarely found here. Is it okay for me to water the peepal tree? > > I also take few grains of rice to the temple whenever I visit it as suggested by you when I first contacted you back in 2006. Should I continue with it or stop at some point.> > I appreciate your help and advice. The upays suggested by you have been a saviour in my bad times. God Bless you.> > Best Regards.>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)

confidential query >>>>> Anjali Raj

Thu May 14, 2009 11:18 pm (PDT)

Dear Anjali,Your query has been answered and the reply sent at your e-mail.Sincerely,Priya

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

confidential query >>>>> Kavita Thakur

Thu May 14, 2009 11:18 pm (PDT)

Dear Kavita,Your query has been answered and the reply sent at your e-mail.Sincerely,Priya

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

IMPORTANT : Lal Kitab remedies are a serious matter. Unless done according to the rules, they may not be effective. READ the rules of doing remedies from the files.

MARKETPLACE

I Got Fired But now make $350/day online!.

I'm happy I lost my Job. Now I make $12,000/mo online! See how I do it: WealthResource.org.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un