IndiaDivine.org

Feedback and a further query Prashant Pokarana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

Good Morning !!!

Update on the remedies you had suggested.

My mother in law has gifted me a gold chain with a piece of silver square in it. After wearing the same activities in my job have started catching a positive grip.

As I am not in town the following upaya's are pending....

1) Upaya suggested by you for having a blind horoscope

2) Getting a used piece of cloth from my father or somebody who treats and loves me and is a father figure for me.

Will keep you posted.

Regards,

Prasant Pokarnaa

< Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:19:18 PMRe: your query >>>>> Prashant Pokarana

Dear Prashant,I do not see any respite in your professional matters before July 2011. Things might continue to be adverse till then. However, you can recite the stotra for Jupiter every day during this period. This might help. Worship Lord Hanuman every day.Yes you can wear a silver square in a gold chain.Sincerely,Priya, Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...> wrote:>> Pranam Priya ji,> �> One more question, > �> So as till now my salary has been axed in the new co by 30% and we are facing numerous problems in getting business can we see some change atleast in those terms and we dont suffer further losses in salary or business.> �> Sorry to bother you with an

very old question, flickering of my left eye its still there and its continous. I am able to see no peace "muh tak niwala aata hain aur cheen jata hain".> �> I have even done the upaya for Rahu as per your guidance. > �> One more upaya you had suggested in the past mailers for Chandal yog is getting a gold chain from a either from my mother or somebody who is motherly for me, I have talked to my mother in law and if she is ready to do that. can I go ahead and do that upaya, as its now a long time since you had suggested can I still go ahead and do the same.> �> Will keep you posted.> �> Regards,> �> Prashant P> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...>> Wednesday, April 8, 2009

10:37:16 PM> Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>> Prashant Pokarnaa> Dear Prashant,> �> This guru-chandal yog is because of Rahu transit and will last till November 3, 2009.> �> Sincerely,> �> Priya> --- On Wed, 8/4/09, Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...> wrote:> > Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...>> Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>> Prashant Pokarnaa> "Pandit Bhooshan Priya" <@ ...>> Wednesday, 8 April, 2009, 9:38 PM> > Pranam Priya ji,> �> Sorry for the delay in replying.> �> Everyday before leaving from home I do the upaya's suggested by you., I read Hanuman Chalisa, apply Haldi Tika or Tilak & chant guru beej mantra. It boosts up my confidence. Even one of friend is also taking upaya's from

you, his name is Mukund Thatte. Co-incidently we both are new employees in this organization, we both are heading the same divison but in last many months we have not been able to generate a single rupee business for the organizaiton whereas when we both were working for our previous organizations we have done tremendous. > �> Till when is this Guru Rahu Chandal yog going to be there?> �> Long time back I had asked your persmisson for sending a mail on your personal email ID, I have not still sent it but very soon will be sending you, would need your blessings, guidance as its a very cirtical problem of my life.> �> Thanks & Regards,> �> Prashant P> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...>> Sent:

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:49:38 PM> Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>> Prashant Pokarnaa> Dear Prashant,> �> In order to get over your current crisis you should :> �> [ 1 ] Worship Lord Hanuman to appease your Bhagyesh Mars.> [ 2 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows to appease your Jupiter who is the lord of your profession. And recite the beej mantra for Jupiter 108 times every day. Get the beej mantra from the files.> [ 3 ] Immerse in a river on any Thursday after sun set and before it gets dark 8 pieces of lead [ a metal ], once. Throw the pieces one by one into the water. You can get the Lead pieces from any one dealing in used car batteries. This is for Rahu placed in the house of gains.> �> Sincerely,> �> Priya>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Prashant,

Thanks for the feedback. I am happy that you have started getting a ‘positive

grip’. Do keep me posted with your feedback.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Prasant Pokarnaa

<prasant.pokarnaa wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> Good Morning !!!

>

> Update on the remedies you had suggested.

>

> My mother in law has gifted me a gold chain with a piece of silver square in

it. After wearing the same activities in my job have started catching a positive

grip.

>

> As I am not in town the following upaya's are pending....

>

> 1) Upaya suggested by you for having a blind horoscope

> 2) Getting a used piece of cloth from my father or somebody who treats and

loves me and is a father figure for me.

>

> Will keep you posted.

>

> Regards,

>

> Prasant Pokarnaa

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> <

>

> Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:19:18 PM

> Re: your query >>>>> Prashant Pokarana

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Prashant,

>

> I do not see any respite in your professional matters before July 2011. Things

might continue to be adverse till then. However, you can recite the stotra for

Jupiter every day during this period. This might help. Worship Lord Hanuman

every day.

>

> Yes you can wear a silver square in a gold chain.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Prasant Pokarnaa

<prasant.pokarnaa@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Pranam Priya ji,

> > �

> > One more question,

> > �

> > So as till now my salary has been axed in the new co by 30% and we are

facing numerous problems in getting business can we see some change atleast in

those terms and we dont suffer further losses in salary or business.

> > �

> > Sorry to bother you with an very old question, flickering of my left eye its

still there and its continous. I am able to see no peace " muh tak niwala aata

hain aur cheen jata hain " .

> > �

> > I have even done the upaya for Rahu as per your guidance.

> > �

> > One more upaya you had suggested in the past mailers for Chandal yog is

getting a gold chain from a either from my mother or somebody who is motherly

for me, I have talked to my mother in law and if she is ready to do that. can I

go ahead and do that upaya, as its now a long time since you had suggested can I

still go ahead and do the same.

> > �

> > Will keep you posted.

> > �

> > Regards,

> > �

> > Prashant P

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> > Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...>

> > Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:37:16 PM

> > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>> Prashant Pokarnaa

> > Dear Prashant,

> > �

> > This guru-chandal yog is because of Rahu transit and will last till November

3, 2009.

> > �

> > Sincerely,

> > �

> > Priya

> > --- On Wed, 8/4/09, Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > " Pandit Bhooshan Priya " <@ ...>

> > Wednesday, 8 April, 2009, 9:38 PM

> >

> > Pranam Priya ji,

> > �

> > Sorry for the delay in replying.

> > �

> > Everyday before leaving from home I do the upaya's suggested by you., I read

Hanuman Chalisa, apply Haldi Tika or Tilak & chant guru beej mantra. It boosts

up my confidence. Even one of friend is also taking upaya's from you, his name

is Mukund Thatte. Co-incidently we both are new employees in this organization,

we both are heading the same divison but in last many months we have not been

able to generate a single rupee business for the organizaiton whereas when we

both were working for our previous organizations we have done tremendous.

> > �

> > Till when is this Guru Rahu Chandal yog going to be there?

> > �

> > Long time back I had asked your persmisson for sending a mail on your

personal email ID, I have not still sent it but very soon will be sending you,

would need your blessings, guidance as its a very cirtical problem of my life.

> > �

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > �

> > Prashant P

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> > Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:49:38 PM

> > Dear Prashant,

> > �

> > In order to get over your current crisis you should :

> > �

> > [ 1 ] Worship Lord Hanuman to appease your Bhagyesh Mars.

> > [ 2 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows to appease your

Jupiter who is the lord of your profession. And recite the beej mantra for

Jupiter 108 times every day. Get the beej mantra from the files.

> > [ 3 ] Immerse in a river on any Thursday after sun set and before it gets

dark 8 pieces of lead [ a metal ], once. Throw the pieces one by one into the

water. You can get the Lead pieces from any one dealing in used car batteries.

This is for Rahu placed in the house of gains.

> > �

> > Sincerely,

> > �

> > Priya

> >

>

• 5 months later...

Pranam Priya ji,

By Gods grace, your blessings & remedies suggested by you have worked well.

My birthday in on 11th Dec 2009, and even I heard that Jupiter is transiting on 9th Dec, 2009.

Would like to know from you, the analysis and if any remedies need to be done. Please Guide. Just to keep you posted, this month I will return back to my town for at least 15 days, so 1 upaya which you had suggested for blind horoscope is still pending, will surely do that remedy and keep you posted.

I have even given your reference to my brothers / parents who would surely drop you mail.

Regards,

Prasant Pokarnaa

< Sent: Sun, June 14, 2009 10:21:33 AMRe: Feedback and a further query >>>>> Prashant Pokarana

Dear Prashant,Thanks for the feedback. I am happy that you have started getting a ‘positive grip’. Do keep me posted with your feedback.Sincerely,Priya, Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > Good Morning !!!> > Update on the remedies you had suggested.> > My mother in law has gifted me a gold chain with a piece of silver square in it. After wearing the same activities in my job have started catching a positive grip.> > As I am not in town the following upaya's are pending....> > 1) Upaya suggested by you for having a blind horoscope> 2) Getting a used piece of cloth from my father or somebody who treats and

loves me and is a father figure for me.> > Will keep you posted.> > Regards,> > Prasant Pokarnaa> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> <@ ...>> > Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:19:18 PM> Re: your query >>>>> Prashant Pokarana> > > > > > Dear Prashant,> > I do not see any respite in your professional matters before July 2011. Things might continue to be adverse till then. However, you can recite the stotra for Jupiter every day during this period. This might help. Worship Lord Hanuman every day.> > Yes you can wear a silver square

in a gold chain.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...> wrote:> >> > Pranam Priya ji,> > �> > One more question,> > �> > So as till now my salary has been axed in the new co by 30% and we are facing numerous problems in getting business can we see some change atleast in those terms and we dont suffer further losses in salary or business.> > �> > Sorry to bother you with an very old question, flickering of my left eye its still there and its continous. I am able to see no peace "muh tak niwala aata hain aur cheen jata hain".> > �> > I have even done the upaya for Rahu as per your guidance.> > �> > One more upaya you had suggested in the past mailers for Chandal yog is getting a gold chain from

a either from my mother or somebody who is motherly for me, I have talked to my mother in law and if she is ready to do that. can I go ahead and do that upaya, as its now a long time since you had suggested can I still go ahead and do the same.> > �> > Will keep you posted.> > �> > Regards,> > �> > Prashant P> >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...>> > Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:37:16 PM> > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>> Prashant Pokarnaa> > Dear Prashant,> > �> > This guru-chandal yog is because of Rahu transit and will last till November 3, 2009.> > �> > Sincerely,> >

�> > Priya> > --- On Wed, 8/4/09, Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...> wrote:> >> > Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...>> > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>> Prashant Pokarnaa> > "Pandit Bhooshan Priya" <@ ...>> > Wednesday, 8 April, 2009, 9:38 PM> >> > Pranam Priya ji,> > �> > Sorry for the delay in replying.> > �> > Everyday before leaving from home I do the upaya's suggested by you., I read Hanuman Chalisa, apply Haldi Tika or Tilak & chant guru beej mantra. It boosts up my confidence. Even one of friend is also taking upaya's from you, his name is Mukund Thatte. Co-incidently we both are new employees in this organization, we both are heading the same divison but in last many months we have not been able to generate a single

rupee business for the organizaiton whereas when we both were working for our previous organizations we have done tremendous.> > �> > Till when is this Guru Rahu Chandal yog going to be there?> > �> > Long time back I had asked your persmisson for sending a mail on your personal email ID, I have not still sent it but very soon will be sending you, would need your blessings, guidance as its a very cirtical problem of my life.> > �> > Thanks & Regards,> > �> > Prashant P> >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...>> > Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:49:38 PM> > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>> Prashant Pokarnaa> >

Dear Prashant,> > �> > In order to get over your current crisis you should :> > �> > [ 1 ] Worship Lord Hanuman to appease your Bhagyesh Mars.> > [ 2 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows to appease your Jupiter who is the lord of your profession. And recite the beej mantra for Jupiter 108 times every day. Get the beej mantra from the files.> > [ 3 ] Immerse in a river on any Thursday after sun set and before it gets dark 8 pieces of lead [ a metal ], once. Throw the pieces one by one into the water. You can get the Lead pieces from any one dealing in used car batteries. This is for Rahu placed in the house of gains.> > �> > Sincerely,> > �> > Priya> >>

Dear Prashant,

I am suggesting your 39th year Varsh Phal upaya. These upaya will be effective

only if they are done according to the rules of doing remedies given in the

files. Therefore go to the file section and read the rules of doing remedies

before the upaya are done.

[1] Gift a black & white [ or shades there of] blanket to an old sadhu.

[2] Keep at home a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in rain water in a

brass container with a lid.

[3] Twice this year feed young kanyas [girls below 10 years] and seek their

blessings after touching there feet.

[4]Offer at any temple 39 parrot green glass bangles. Parrot green is green like

a parrot which is slightly yellowish in colour. Before offering the bangles wash

them with milk.

Jupiter transit in Aquarius : December 20, 2009 till December 6, 2010.

[a]In your janma kundali Jupiter will transit the 12th house from your Janma

Lagna for which the astrological classics say:

" Benefit comes through fraternal or charitable institutions, connection with

government departments, large corporations, hospitals, universities and the

like. If you have the money, why not donate to institutions that aid the poor

and needy? Even if you don't have much cash, you will be inclined to give of

your time and energy to help the maimed, sick and otherwise unfortunate. In the

coming year the focus turns to behind-the-scenes or otherwise solitary

activities, even mystical or astrological studies. Any benefits or gains may be

hidden, or at least not as obvious to others as might normally be the case, but

you definitely need to pay attention to your spiritual development, issues

connected with institutions, partner's health and concealed matters in general.

Anything connected with the ocean may also attract you, either as a fascinating

field of study or as a satisfying hobby. Avoid gambling and extravagance †"

though if you are in the entertainment business, you should do well. Transiting

Jupiter may create some unexpected obstacles for you. If, you are expecting

promotion, increment or new deals, you may hear any unpleasant news in this

sphere. Financially, you are not going in good position. Unexpected and heavy

expenditures are just waiting for you. Domestic life will be full of tensions

and obstacles. Since of it, you may loss your mental peace and concentration.

You may also have misunderstandings with your spouse and other family members on

avoidable and small issues. In fact, you will feel a need to improve your

attitude, way of talking and commanding thinking. "

Upaya :

Recite the beej mantra for Jupiter 108 times every day. Get the beej mantra from

the files.

In your janma kundali Jupiter will transit the 6th house from your Janma

MOON for which the astrological classics say:

" It is half good and half bad for you. One way it is good as he is a malefic as

he is a quadrant lord. Long pending issues will be cleared .Home loans will be

sanctioned without hurdles. Care should be taken regarding wife’s health.

People who are in jobs may find the going to be tough as the atmosphere at work

may not be very conducive and to their liking. If you are expecting promotion

then it may get delayed and if you are expecting a raise in financial emoluments

then you could get far less than what you expected. You may feel stalemate in

every aspect. Your enemies will have an upper hand and they are dare enough to

criticize you in public. Be cautious in your approach and extra care should be

taken in dealing with opposite sex. "

Upaya :

Wear either a gold chain or a yellow silk thread with a small square piece of

silver in it.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Prasant Pokarnaa

<prasant.pokarnaa wrote:

>

> Pranam Priya ji,

>

> By Gods grace,  your blessings & remedies suggested by you have worked well.

>

> My birthday in on 11th Dec 2009, and even I heard that Jupiter is transiting

on 9th Dec, 2009.

>

> Would like to know from you, the analysis and if any remedies need to be done.

Please Guide. Just to keep you posted, this month I will return back to my town

for at least 15 days, so 1 upaya which you had suggested for blind horoscope is

still pending, will surely do that remedy and keep you posted.

>

> I have even given your reference to my brothers / parents who would surely

drop you mail.

>

> Regards,

>

> Prasant Pokarnaa

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> <

>

> Sun, June 14, 2009 10:21:33 AM

> Re: Feedback and a further query >>>>> Prashant Pokarana

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Prashant,

>

> Thanks for the feedback. I am happy that you have started getting a

‘positive grip’. Do keep me posted with your feedback.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Prasant Pokarnaa

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > Good Morning !!!

> >

> > Update on the remedies you had suggested.

> >

> > My mother in law has gifted me a gold chain with a piece of silver square in

it. After wearing the same activities in my job have started catching a positive

grip.

> >

> > As I am not in town the following upaya's are pending....

> >

> > 1) Upaya suggested by you for having a blind horoscope

> > 2) Getting a used piece of cloth from my father or somebody who treats and

loves me and is a father figure for me.

> >

> > Will keep you posted.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Prasant Pokarnaa

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > <@ ...>

> >

> > Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:19:18 PM

> > Re: your query >>>>> Prashant Pokarana

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Prashant,

> >

> > I do not see any respite in your professional matters before July 2011.

Things might continue to be adverse till then. However, you can recite the

stotra for Jupiter every day during this period. This might help. Worship Lord

Hanuman every day.

> >

> > Yes you can wear a silver square in a gold chain.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Prasant Pokarnaa

> > >

> > > Pranam Priya ji,

> > > �

> > > One more question,

> > > �

> > > So as till now my salary has been axed in the new co by 30% and we are

facing numerous problems in getting business can we see some change atleast in

those terms and we dont suffer further losses in salary or business.

> > > �

> > > Sorry to bother you with an very old question, flickering of my left eye

its still there and its continous. I am able to see no peace " muh tak niwala

aata hain aur cheen jata hain " .

> > > �

> > > I have even done the upaya for Rahu as per your guidance.

> > > �

> > > One more upaya you had suggested in the past mailers for Chandal yog is

getting a gold chain from a either from my mother or somebody who is motherly

for me, I have talked to my mother in law and if she is ready to do that. can I

go ahead and do that upaya, as its now a long time since you had suggested can I

still go ahead and do the same.

> > > �

> > > Will keep you posted.

> > > �

> > > Regards,

> > > �

> > > Prashant P

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> > > Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...>

> > > Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:37:16 PM

> > > Re: Fw: Feedback and a query >>> Prashant Pokarnaa

> > > Dear Prashant,

> > > �

> > > This guru-chandal yog is because of Rahu transit and will last till

November 3, 2009.

> > > �

> > > Sincerely,

> > > �

> > > Priya

> > > --- On Wed, 8/4/09, Prasant Pokarnaa <prasant.pokarnaa@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > " Pandit Bhooshan Priya " <@ ...>

> > > Wednesday, 8 April, 2009, 9:38 PM

> > >

> > > Pranam Priya ji,

> > > �

> > > Sorry for the delay in replying.

> > > �

> > > Everyday before leaving from home I do the upaya's suggested by you., I

read Hanuman Chalisa, apply Haldi Tika or Tilak & chant guru beej mantra. It

boosts up my confidence. Even one of friend is also taking upaya's from you, his

name is Mukund Thatte. Co-incidently we both are new employees in this

organization, we both are heading the same divison but in last many months we

have not been able to generate a single rupee business for the organizaiton

whereas when we both were working for our previous organizations we have done

tremendous.

> > > �

> > > Till when is this Guru Rahu Chandal yog going to be there?

> > > �

> > > Long time back I had asked your persmisson for sending a mail on your

personal email ID, I have not still sent it but very soon will be sending you,

would need your blessings, guidance as its a very cirtical problem of my life.

> > > �

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > �

> > > Prashant P

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> > > Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:49:38 PM

> > > Dear Prashant,

> > > �

> > > In order to get over your current crisis you should :

> > > �

> > > [ 1 ] Worship Lord Hanuman to appease your Bhagyesh Mars.

> > > [ 2 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows to appease your

Jupiter who is the lord of your profession. And recite the beej mantra for

Jupiter 108 times every day. Get the beej mantra from the files.

> > > [ 3 ] Immerse in a river on any Thursday after sun set and before it gets

dark 8 pieces of lead [ a metal ], once. Throw the pieces one by one into the

water. You can get the Lead pieces from any one dealing in used car batteries.

This is for Rahu placed in the house of gains.

> > > �

> > > Sincerely,

> > > �

> > > Priya

> > >

> >

>