IndiaDivine.org

Namaste Panditji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Panditji ,

Namaste . This is my first time here  and i hope you would welcome me to your group . I have some questions and look for your guidance . 

My name is sumant  and my dob is 26th april 1976 - time 12:05 am on night of 26th april - place - new delhi . 

i was married on 27th feb 2009 . 

My wifes name is vichitra and dob is 7th march 1974 - time 11 am - place kashipur . 

1. Straight after my marriage i was transferred to MUMBAI from delhi by my company . Thus we got to meet only on some weekends and let to a long separation between us . Now i have left my job and am back in delhi . Can you suggest a remedy to this since it seems circumstances are constantly separating us . 

2, I am getting a job opportunity with my prevous company for USA . Initially i will be going alone to USA if this materializes , and after 5-6 months i can permanantly take my wife along with me . Can you please let me know two things : 

1. This conversation has been going on for quite some time with the concerned people , but now they have stopped responding . Will i get this job ?

2. If i get this - Should i take this opportunity for USA and seek a life to permanently settle there . Would this be beneficial for me and my wife in the long run . Also this comes back to my first question that there will again be  a seperation between us and how we can remedy this . 

Looking forward  to your guidance and support .

Thanks and Best Regards , Sumant