IndiaDivine.org

financial problem Bhardwaj ba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ria,

I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help.

Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before the upaya

suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done

according to the rules.

I think he should not sell his business.

Upaya for business growth :

[ 1 ] Every Friday sprinkle a little milk with a flower in your shop / office

when you open for business. The same evening, after sun set, place 7 pieces of

burfee { a sweet made of mawa } in a corner of a park. Do it for at least 13

Fridays regularly.

[ 2 ] Keep in your safe / tijori , where you keep your cash in the shop /

office, one red rose + lal chandan + ruyee [ cotton] wrapped in a cloth of dull

red colour. Keep this on any Tuesday of Shukla Paksha [ bright half of the month

]

[ 3 ] The cash box in the shop / office should be kept at a place where there is

no direct sun.

Upaya for mental peace :

[ a ] Every night before going to sleep he should keep a little water towards

his head. In the morning he should throw this water on to a flower pot etc. he

should not throw this water into a drain. He should not drink this water.

[ b ] Keep under his pillow a little saunf [ fennel] in a thaili [ pouch ] of

dull red cloth.

He has a kemdrum yog. Go to the file and read the upaya to be done for it. He

should do that upaya.

Upaya for high blood pressure :

he should recite the following mantra 108 times every day

" Om lam lalita deivvayee namah "

{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder “ mantra used in

upaya†you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }

For your daughter :

Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple. Bring home a little

sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi from the right arm of Hanuman idol.

Apply a tilak of this sindoor , between her eye brows, every day. Do it for 43

days at least.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " bhardwajba " <bhardwajba wrote:

>

> Namstey priya ji,

>

> My husband's dob is 5th dec 1968

> 11.55 a.m. thursday

> Talwandi bhai

>

> Our business is going down by 75% and we are not making any money. Customers

stpopped coming on the shop. and my husband wants to sell the business but

partner is not agreeing. lots of other problems going on like kharcha sometimes

something breaks like water leaks ok ac is not woking and elecrticity problem

fridge not woking and lots of govt. related problems in licence etc.so he

remains in too much tensoin and got high blood pressure. he is not sleeping

properly. Please guide me that we shall sell the buiness or not or how to

increase the sale.

>

> My daughter is 5 years old and she always get almost everyday cuts, bruises, .

sometimes she gets cut from scissors sometimes she falls from swing sometimes

she hits on the wall with her head. means accident prone. She is very hyper. She

remanins sick most of the time.

> So i have to take her to hospital every other week either for hurting herself

or sicknees. Please tell me some remedies so she can be calm and not getting

hurt that much.her dob is

> 2nd july 2003

> 1.55 p.m.wednesday

> atlanta georgia

>

> Thank you

> Ria

>

Guest guest

Thank You very much for this remedies Priya ji.--- On Fri, 6/26/09, < wrote:

<Re: financial problem >>>> Bhardwaj ba Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 3:49 AM

Dear Ria,I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before the upaya suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.I think he should not sell his business.Upaya for business growth :[ 1 ] Every Friday sprinkle a little milk with a flower in your shop / office when you open for business. The same evening, after sun set, place 7 pieces of burfee { a sweet made of mawa } in a corner of a park. Do it for at least 13 Fridays regularly.[ 2 ] Keep in your safe / tijori , where you keep your cash in the shop / office, one red rose + lal chandan + ruyee [ cotton] wrapped in a cloth of dull red colour. Keep this on any Tuesday of Shukla Paksha [ bright half of the month ][ 3 ] The cash box in the shop / office should be kept at a place where there is no

direct sun. Upaya for mental peace :[ a ] Every night before going to sleep he should keep a little water towards his head. In the morning he should throw this water on to a flower pot etc. he should not throw this water into a drain. He should not drink this water.[ b ] Keep under his pillow a little saunf [ fennel] in a thaili [ pouch ] of dull red cloth.He has a kemdrum yog. Go to the file and read the upaya to be done for it. He should do that upaya.Upaya for high blood pressure :he should recite the following mantra 108 times every day "Om lam lalita deivvayee namah" { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder “ mantra used in upaya†you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }For your daughter :Either on a Tuesday or a Saturday ,go to the Hanuman temple. Bring home a little sindoor in a silver or brass or copper dibbi from the right arm of

Hanuman idol. Apply a tilak of this sindoor , between her eye brows, every day. Do it for 43 days at least.Sincerely,Priya, "bhardwajba" <bhardwajba@ ...> wrote:>> Namstey priya ji,> > My husband's dob is 5th dec 1968> 11.55 a.m. thursday> Talwandi bhai> > Our business is going down by 75% and we are not making any money. Customers stpopped coming on the shop.. and my husband wants to sell the business but partner is not agreeing. lots of other problems going on like kharcha sometimes something breaks like water leaks ok ac is not woking and elecrticity problem fridge not woking and lots of govt. related problems in licence etc.so he remains in too much

tensoin and got high blood pressure. he is not sleeping properly. Please guide me that we shall sell the buiness or not or how to increase the sale.> > My daughter is 5 years old and she always get almost everyday cuts, bruises, . sometimes she gets cut from scissors sometimes she falls from swing sometimes she hits on the wall with her head. means accident prone. She is very hyper. She remanins sick most of the time.> So i have to take her to hospital every other week either for hurting herself or sicknees. Please tell me some remedies so she can be calm and not getting hurt that much.her dob is > 2nd july 2003> 1.55 p.m.wednesday> atlanta georgia> > Thank you> Ria>