IndiaDivine.org

Lost job ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

Pranam!

I am a new member of your group. I have heard a lot about you and help you have

been providing to millions like me. Your services are greatly appreciated!

Recently on May 1, 2009 I was laid off by my employer with more than 100 people

from the office (total 2000 laid off). From that point of time, I am actively

looking for the job but didn't find any luck. I have been doing great work all

the time at my client site and several times I got an opportunity for career

advancement but my client reporting manager (at that time) didn't allow me to

move forward and I missed the opportunity and finally at the end lost the job

too. I am experiencing this kind of problem every 3-4 years interval and never

got stability on my 20 years career. However most of the time I got a better job

with higher salary and responsibilities but now I need stability too. Please

provide your assistance and upaya(s) that give me a new better job soon with

stability. I own the home, so I don't want to move out from my home. I also

wanted have some upaya for my wife so she can get job soon.

My particulars are as below:

Vipul

-------

Date of Birth: February 28, 1966

Birth Time: 4:45 AM

Birth Place: Kakanpur (Near Godhra, Gujarat, India)

Current Place: Columbus, OH, USA

Hema (My Wife)

--------------

Date of Birth: October 15, 1968

Birth Time: 5:25 PM

Birth Place: Kapadwanj(Near Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India)

Current Place: Columbus, OH, USA

Your help is greatly appreciated. If you could provide me reply to my email id

vipulshuklapmp@ would be greatly appreciated.

Pranam!

Vipul

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

Pujya Priyaji,

Pranam!

Last year in June 2009 I requested your help, assistance when I lost the job. You suggested below upayas; which I was not able to do all as I am living in USA and due to weather and non-availability of some items. I got a new job in July 2009 as a consultant and started working by establishing my own consultancy company. After working 7 months again all of sudden I lost a job. My contract was cancelled where everything was going good. I don’t know why all these things are happening to me? Why I am not getting stability in my job and every year getting challenges? I have observed that from last several years, suddenly I am getting these type of problems few weeks before/after my birthday.

Please help me and provide your assistance so I can get a new job soon and that job provides me good stability, promotion and salary increase. My career is also stuck from last 4-5 years with this kind of problems.

My particulars are as below. I have also mentioned upaya that you suggested with some update that I completed or not completed.

Vipul-------Date of Birth: February 28, 1966Birth Time: 4:45 AM Birth Place: Kakanpur (Near Godhra, Gujarat, India)Current Place: Columbus, OH, USA Hema (My Wife)------------ --Date of Birth: October 15, 1968Birth Time: 5:25 PMBirth Place: Kapadwanj(Near Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India)Current Place: Columbus, OH, USA

Below are the upayas you suggested with in BLUE my update.

Upaya to be done by you for getting a job: [ 1 ] Feed curds [ yoghurt] to birds every day. How long do I need to do this upaya? (I didn’t do this as I am living in USA where weather condition and other issues didn’t permit. I think, I will able to this now in Spring/Summer.) [ 2 ]Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same time. I believe this should done once, please confirm/correct.�I am not clear with shining steel chhalla (ring) open at the ends. Do you mean�steel ring is not one full circle but open end so can be pushed to adjust the size? (I didn’t do this as I am living in USA where weather condition is not permissible and non-availability. I think, I will able to this now in Spring/Summer and now I have challa.)[ 3 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower for 100 days at least. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli { rouli or kumkum is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead. First place the flower or rouli on the ground as if offering it to the Sun God and then pour the water slowly. The water should be poured at a place where it is not likely to be stepped upon. (I did this and still doing) [ 4 ] Recite the stotra for Mercury 108 times every day. Get the text and the audio from the files. You have

to save the stotra in any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with a double click. (I did this and still doing)

Please provide your help and assistance so I get new job ASAP that provide me good stability and progress. I also like to have your suggestion on my newly started business. What I need to do to get success on my business? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Pranam!

Vipul

--- On Thu, 7/2/09, Vipul Shukla <vipulshuklapmp wrote:

Vipul Shukla <vipulshuklapmpRe: Lost job ... (need clarification) >>>>> Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 1:12 PM

Thank you, Priyaji! The upayas mentioned below are for me (Vipul), correct?

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, <@ .co. in> wrote:

<@ .co. in>Re: Lost job ... (need clarification) >>>>>Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 11:27 PM

Dear Vipul,[ 1 ] You can start feeding curds on any day. Continue till she gets a job.[ 2 ] Yes, it is a ring made of steel which is full circle but open at the ends which could be pushed to adjust the size.[ 4 ] The stotra to be recited till she gets a job. She can start it on any day.Sincerely,Priya, Vipul Shukla <vipulshuklapmp@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Priyaji, > �> Thanks for suggesting upayas. I need some clarification on upayas that you suggested. Please see below in RED for my concerns. Thank you!> �> Upaya to be done by you for getting a job:> > [ 1 ] Feed curds [ yoghurt] to birds every day. How long do I need to do this upaya? Can I start on any day?> > [ 2

]Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same time. I believe this should done once, please confirm/correct.�I am not clear with shining steel chhalla (ring) open at the ends. Do you mean�steel ring is not one full circle but open end so can be pushed to adjust the size?�Can this be done on any day?> > > [ 3 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower for 100 days at least. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli { rouli or kumkum is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead. First place the flower or rouli on the ground as if offering it to the Sun God and then pour the water slowly. The water should be poured at a place where it is not likely to be stepped upon.>

> [ 4 ] Recite the stotra for Mercury 108 times every day. Get the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra in any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with a double click. How long do I need to do this upaya? Can I start on any day?> > > --- On Tue, 6/30/09, Vipul <vipulshuklapmp@ ...> wrote:> > > Vipul Shukla <vipulshuklapmp@ ...>> Re: Lost job ... >>>>> Vipul Shukla pmp> > Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 10:08 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Pranam Priyaji!> �> Thank you so much for suggesting upaya for me and my wife. Thank you so

much for your prompt reply too. Our gratitude to you are endless! We will start upaya soon. > �> Pranam!> �> Vipul> > --- On Mon, 6/29/09, <@ .co. in> wrote:> > > <@ .co. in>> Re: Lost job ... >>>>> Vipul Shukla pmp> > Monday, June 29, 2009, 11:38 PM> > > > > Dear Vipul,> > I have gone through your and your wife's horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before the upaya suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.> > Upaya to be done by you for getting a job:> > [ 1 ] Feed curds [ yoghurt]

to birds every day.> > [ 2 ]Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same time. > > [ 3 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower for 100 days at least. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli { rouli or kumkum is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead. First place the flower or rouli on the ground as if offering it to the Sun God and then pour the water slowly. The water should be poured at a place where it is not likely to be stepped upon.> > [ 4 ] Recite the stotra for Mercury 108 times every day. Get the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra in any file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with a double click.> >

{ for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same folder containing the stotra in Hindi script. }> > Upaya to be done by your wife to get a job:> > [ 1 ] Wear a small square piece of copper in a gold chain.> > [ 2 ] Worship Lord Hanuman every day.> > [ 3 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower for 100 days at least. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli { rouli or kumkum is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead. First place the flower or rouli on the ground as if offering it to the Sun God and then pour the water slowly. The water should be poured at a place where it is not likely to be stepped upon> > [ 4 ]Recite the stotra for Jupiter 108 times every day. Get the text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra in any file first in order to

listen to it. It would not open with a double click.> > { for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same folder containing the stotra in Hindi script. }> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "vipulshuklapmp" <vipulshuklapmp@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji, > > > > Pranam!> > > > I am a new member of your group. I have heard a lot about you and help you have been providing to millions like me. Your services are greatly appreciated! > > > > Recently on May 1, 2009 I was laid off by my employer with more than 100 people from the office (total 2000 laid off). From that point of time, I am actively looking for the job but didn't find any luck. I have been doing great work all the time at my client site and several times I got an opportunity for career advancement but my client

reporting manager (at that time) didn't allow me to move forward and I missed the opportunity and finally at the end lost the job too. I am experiencing this kind of problem every 3-4 years interval and never got stability on my 20 years career. However most of the time I got a better job with higher salary and responsibilities but now I need stability too. Please provide your assistance and upaya(s) that give me a new better job soon with stability. I own the home, so I don't want to move out from my home. I also wanted have some upaya for my wife so she can get job soon. > > > > My particulars are as below:> > > > Vipul> > -------> > Date of Birth: February 28, 1966> > Birth Time: 4:45 AM > > Birth Place: Kakanpur (Near Godhra, Gujarat, India)> > Current Place: Columbus, OH, USA> > > > Hema (My Wife)> > ------------ --> >

> > Date of Birth: October 15, 1968> > Birth Time: 5:25 PM> > Birth Place: Kapadwanj(Near Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India)> > Current Place: Columbus, OH, USA> > > > Your help is greatly appreciated. If you could provide me reply to my email id vipulshuklapmp@ would be greatly appreciated. > > > > Pranam!> > > > Vipul> >>