IndiaDivine.org

belated wishes for gurupoornima

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear gurujisadar charan sparshguruji first of all i wish to offer my humble sense of respect for u , the way u help others by givingthem your precious and needed guideline .guruji we have started doing upayas suggested by u . we have done upaya regarding , keepingmusturd oil and wheat grain on duchhatti . guruji would u please tell me musturd oil aur genhu kokab tak taand per rakhna hai .second thing guruji , till now i could not find a brass container or bottle to keep honey in thisin any of the shops i have searched . please suggest me , if we can use any other thing for thisupaya .i have purchased a black & white bedsheet to gift an old man . that person has to be an

unknownone or we can gift it to some aquainted person .guruji ............... in one of the articles in gru\oup files , i came to know that one should gift (daan )things only according to their planetery position ........... yadi kundali main koi panet well placed hai toh usse related daan nahi karna chahiye . please throw some light on that with refarence tomy and my husband's horoscope .means hum dono ki kudalion mai kaun-kaun se grah banefic and malefic haiaur kin - kin grahon se related daan karana chahiye aur kaun se nahi . would u

pleaseexplain the details of all the 12 houses in our horoscope .looking for your replyregardsDipti