IndiaDivine.org

About wife and daughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Panditji,

Thanks for all the guidance on my kundli.I am followinng your advice & upayas.

I would also wish to know about my wife/daughter kundli ,details of which are given below:

A) WIFE:DATE OF BIRTH : 10.11.1961, TIME :4 P.M., PLACE; GURDASPUR-PUNJAB,INDIA

Though she is highly qualified as a teacher but could not pursue any job for long periods.Now she is overage & not

considered in schools for jobs.Since children are grown up & she has all the time can you please guide as per her kundli as

to what profession she can be sucessful in & since when her good time shall begin.She is also into depression & is on

anti depressants.Her Blood pressure remains high & her digestion is very poor & suffers from constipation &

stomach aches.Is there a kal sarp dosh in her chart & if the bad effects are passed on the husband also.Kindly guide

which are her malefic planets & upayas for her health , profession & well being.Also who is ISHTA devta to be

worshipped?

B) ELDER DAUGHTER :DATE OF BIRTH :24.02.1986, TIME:00:30 A.M.(EARLY MORNING OF 24TH OR AFTER MIDNIGHT OF 23RD);

PLACE : NEW DELHI

Though she is just a Graduate in Commerce, she landed up in a job in a MNC immediately after her

graduation in 1986 .Simultaneously she took coaching for her entrance exm for MBA, but she did not get good

grades & did not get admission in a reputed college.Since then each year she is trying to get thru in

entrance but is not getting successful.Would she be able to get admission in good institute & by

when.Moreover kindly guide about her marriage,as to when (year)her marriage could be performed.

Someone has scared us that since she has Mangal+Shani in her Lagna, her marriage would be delayed &

also married life would not be happy.Kindly guide If the groom should be a Manglik, considering if she is

a Manglik. For warding off evil affects due to her malefic planets, and for her higher education(MBA)from

a good institute as well as her career growth , and also for a happy married life kindly guide what all upayas

should be done by her? Which is the ISHTA devta to be worshipped by her & what daans should be done by

her.

I shall be grateful for your continued guidance for my family too.

YOURS SINCERELY,

HAPPY

; From: happylukyindianDate: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:36:45 +0530guru purnima greetings.Thanksgiving

RESPECTED PANDITJI, SADAR PRANAM.I WISH YOU & ALL GROUP MEMBERS A VERY AUSPICIOUS GURU PURNIMA.THANKS A TON FOR YOUR SELFLESS & PROMPT GUIDANCE TO me as well as ALL MEMBERS IN SEARCH FOR ANSWERS TO THEIR PROBLEMS.MAY LORD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE DIVINE POWERS TO PROVIDE SOLUTIONS & RELIEF TO THE NEEDY.WITH GREAT REGARDS,YOURS SINCERELYHAPPY

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live� Photos. Drag n� drop

Videos Get the latest video streams on movies, Try it!