Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Esteemed GuruJi, !! Charan Sparsh!!

Highly obliged and Thanks a lot,

to have these precious upayas.

With Choicest Regards,

Alok Kumar Goyal

< Sent: Tuesday, 4 August, 2009 10:04:43 AMRe: GURUJI HELP NEEDED >>>>>> Lakshya Goyal

Dear Alok ji,[ 1 ] For unnecessary quarrels you can, apart from chhaya daan, feed green leaves to a cow at least once a week.[ 2 ] Since your moon is with rahu, the tensions would be there. Therefore you should:[a] keep with you a small piece of silver taken from any silver jewelry your mother had worn. On every Lunar eclipse do the upaya for Moon + rahu. Get the upaya from the files.[ 3 ] For constant ill health you should :[ a ] gift at any temple a ripe yellow pumpkin { paka hua peela kaddoo } once in six months on a Wednesday. [ b ] Get a few meethi roti { sweet roti } baked in a tandoor { and not on an iron tawa }. In case getting the tandoor roti is difficult, you can get meethi poorie prepared.Use Gur { jaggery } to make the roti or poories 'meethi'. Feed these rotis or poories to dogs and cows on an Amavasya day. Do it for 7 amavasyas at least.[ c ] Recite the following siddha mantra

from Durga Sapt shati as many times a day as you can every day according to the instructions given.aarogya aur saubhaagya praapti ke liye [ to achieve good health & good fortune ]dehi saubhaagyamaarogyaM dehi me paramaM sukham.h |rupaM dehi yasho jayaM dehi yasho dehi dviSho jahi ||Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help in pronouncing it correctly.Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When finished reciting the mantra breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case can not get Tulsi leaf then just keep the bowl of water at least.Sincerely,Priya, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal@ ...> wrote:>> Esteemed Guruji,� !! Charan Sparsh !!> > From the last 1 year me and my family facing following problems :-> > 1.Quarrels without any reasons. (for this i am already doing chaya daan�on saturdays as sugggested by you)> > 2.� Unnecessary tensions.> > 3.� Acute health problems.� (From the last one year suddenly I suffered from a lot of diseases together like,� Gall bladder stone, Very Very High Sugar level, Liver problem, BP etc.. etc.� You can say that I am now become a house of Diseases.> �> My Birth details are given below for your kind consideration :-> > Name : Alok kumar Goyal> Date of Birth - 14th Sept. 1970> Time of Birth - 2.40:47 am (at night)>

Place of Birth - Bulandshahr (Uttarpradesh)> > > Guruji,� please give me your valuable upayas, for all above 3 problems.� I must believe that with your kind upayas I will definitely get rid from all above 3 problems.> > With Choicest Regards> ALOK KUMAR GOYAL > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

Looking for local information? Find it on Local