IndiaDivine.org

Job Change Pradeep Yadav

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Pradeed,

Thanks for your suggestion.But they are also giving me a chance to relocate to Pune after a month or so,that will be a better oppurtunity for me.

One more thing,I can manage to come down for interviews on weekend in delhi ncr.

I know there are very few companies in jaipur,i am going there for only 2 days,if i will like the way the company works and the kind of work they are having with them....i will continue with them,otherwise back to ncr.

SAURABH ARYAPGDCA-IMT,Ghaziabad.Mobile No. 9811899151--- On Sat, 15/8/09, pradeep yadav <inboxpradeep wrote:

pradeep yadav <inboxpradeepRe: Job Change >>>> Saurabh Arya Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 11:47 PM

Dear Saurabh,

Sorry to interrupt in. I am not aware astrologically, but technically speaking a Job in noida would be far better option for you, than a job in jaipur.

As you are in the software proffesion, so joining a firm in jaipur will put a stop on your future career graph. Sofware jobs have a trend to switch over the job at every 2 year in the forst 10 years of career. Shifting to jaipur, you will lose this opportunity. There are very less software companies in jaipur and you won't be having an option for change. Please keep in mind that you will be losing an option for all the walkins in NCR. Normally one comes to know about a walkin just 1 or 2 day before the occurance. Beside this if you have a job in NCR then you would be well aware about the recent openings in that area.I have seen some practical examples for people who joined software job in mohali.

regards,

--Pradeep.

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, saurabh arya <arya_saurabh1001@ > wrote:

saurabh arya <arya_saurabh1001@ >Re: Job Change >>>> Saurabh AryaSaturday, August 15, 2009, 8:07 PM

Dear Priya Mam,

I have born in Ghaziabad(U. P.) and My mom in balrampur(u. p.) & Dad in Rampur

I have to join the new job in jaipur,that is 300 Km far from my birth place.

Is it fine?SAURABH ARYAPGDCA-IMT,Ghaziabad .Mobile No. 9811899151--- On Sat, 15/8/09, <@ .co. in> wrote:

<@ .co. in>Re: Job Change >>>> Saurabh AryaSaturday, 15 August, 2009, 7:13 AM

Dear saurabh,During your current year [ 27th ] if the change is closer to where you were born or your parents live, then it would be better.Sincerely,Priya, saurabh arya <arya_saurabh1001@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Priya,> But you can tell me that time is good for job change or not?> > SAURABH ARYA> PGDCA-IMT,Ghaziabad .> Mobile No. 9811899151> > --- On Sat, 15/8/09, <@ ...> wrote:> > <@ ...>> Re: Job Change >>>> Saurabh Arya> > Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 12:14 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear saurabh,> > > > Such crucial matters should not be left to astrologers, including me. You have to decide keeping in view the ground realities. I will not make any comment on it.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , saurabh arya <arya_saurabh1001@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Query- I have a job offer from Jaipur based Software company(Neerja Softwares Pvt. Ltd.)> > > Shall i changed the job or not? or continue with my present job?> > > I am current working in Noida with Ebizon Net Technologies, Pvt. Ltd.> > > My birth Details:> > > Name - saurabh aryaDOB - 19/08/1983TOB - 11:30 AM> > > SAURABH ARYA> > >

PGDCA-IMT,Ghaziabad .> > > Mobile No. 9811899151> > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. ..com>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.