IndiaDivine.org

query- pitra dosha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear gurujisadar charan sparshhope u won't mind my series of questions.my curious nature always drives me towards urin depth knowledge and selfless attitude of helping others .Hats off to u .sir, this time my query is related to a pitra dosha . i just want to know what is a pitra doshspecifically stri pitra dosha and purush pitra dosha. because one astrologer said that my husband has the same in his kundali . what r the effects of this thing and what upaya one can do to get rid off this ?furthermore,like my husband his other brothers and sister have strong pitra dosha . gurujimy query is related to the same......................... next month my parents in law r going toGAYAA in pitra paksha to leave our ancestral spirits there, as someone suggested themto do. ................ in my family my father in law's youngest brother was died in childhood in akaal mrityu as people say his spirit is wandering ashaant so that creating problems infamily affairs .so, guruji my question is do these two things have connection in between i mean 1st- pitra dosha and 2nd akaal mrityu . plz throw some light on the concept. guruji plz answer my question....... i'm worried

because one spiritual person said it will not let happen any good occasion in our family........ even not the progeny in my family..My parents in law r highly tensed because none of the marriages r taking place in my family, neither of my brother in law nor sister in law . guruji plz express ur views .second thing do one has to do varshphal upaya on the same birth date ? or he can do later on ?guruji would u plz tell me my husband's varshphal upayas as on coming 22 he has his birthday?thanks & regardsDipti