While I thank you for your continued guidance to so many

people in need of support and especially in my case for the past three years, I

once again get back to you seeking guidance with the advent of the new Varsh

Kundali starting in Nov.

With my birth details [at 22:55 hrs on 19-Nov-1955 at

Vijayawada], the annual chart is starting at 19:11 hrs on 19-Nov-2009. To my

mind, the Lagna lord appear to be weak in the 6th house [though, his

own house], hemmed between malefics. However, I remember that you advised me

not to evaluate the Varsh Kundali based on the general rules.

May I request you to

kindly advise me on the precautions I have to take for the coming year

based on the Varsh KundaliWith advent of the new

year, do I have to continue wearing of the silver square peaceI take it that I can (a) keep

the silver toy elephant in rain.jal in pooja room, (b) continue reciting

the bija mantras for Moon & Venus and stotras for Mars & Jupiter,

© continue reciting the SapthaShati siddha mantra starting "karotu sa

nah" With the Mars &

Jupiter – both debilitated in the Varsh Kundali, do I have to take any

additional precautionsOne question out of curiosity

– we keep reading that Rahu / Ketu will complete one round of the zodiac

in 18 years. Based on that rule, by 19-11-2009 [when I complete 54 years] Rahu

/ Ketu should have returned to the point where they are in my birth chart.

But they are about 34 degrees away from that point as of 19-11-2009. I'm a

little intrigued. Could there be an error in my understanding.

Thank you once again for your kindness in advising me all

through the period.

Best Regards,

Narayan,

Bangalore

, "" < wrote:>> Dear Narayanan,> > [ 1 ] You can continue wearing the silver chain if you like and add > the silver piece to the silver chain itself. Yes you can take off > the copper coin,and keep it at home after washing with ganga jal.> [ 2 ] You can keep the silver elephant in the glass jar itself.> [ 3 ] You need not offer it every day. You can offer it on Tuesdays. > You need not give it to any priest. In case you can not go near the > idol of the deity, you can keep a few grains of sugar on the side at > the point you are allowed to reach. You do not have to carry the > sugar grains in any utensil. You can carry it in a piece of paer.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > > > > > , "kbvnarayan" > kbvnarayan@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Priya ji,> > > > > > > > While I thank you for the advice, I have a couple of doubts in> > implementing these upayas.> > > > (1) In your advice of 16-Oct-2006, you suggested an upaya that I > should> > wear a copper coin in a silver chain stating "Wear a copper coin > in a> > silver chain round your neck. The coin should not have a hole in > it." I> > had been following it from that time onwards.> > > > Now that the upaya suggested is to wear a gold chain with a silver> > piece, should I discontinue the silver chain.> > > > (2) In the mail of 27-Nov-2008, you advised "Keep at home a small > solid> > silver toy elephant dipped in rain> > water. You can use a brass container with a lid for it". On 18-Oct-> 2006,> > suggesting me remedies for improvement of work relationships, you> > advised " Keep at home a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in> > either rain water or ganga jal. You could keep it in a glass jar." > I had> > been keeping the silver elephant in rain water, in a glass jar, > ever> > since.> > > > Now, should I move that one in to a brass container Or can I > continue> > with the glass jar. The advantage of a glass jar is that I can see > the> > elephant every day.> > > > (3) You also advised on 27-Nov-2008, "when ever you visit a temple,> > offer a little batashe or sugar". As a habit for the past 15 > years, I do> > go to a temple every day.> > > > Should I offer the sugar every day.> > > > Should I offer it in a bowl / packet and should I offer it to the> > principal diety [shiv Ling] - as you konw in South, they do not > allow> > any one in to the sanctum.> > > > > > (4) Now with the slow down in the industry I had to take a 50% cut > in> > the salary. While I lost a lot of value in the stock options > given by> > my previous employer, there is a hope that I may regain the same > when> > the stock market improves even after a couple of years. However, > the> > salary-cut is more like a loss here-now-and-permanent. Is there any> > thing I can do to regain the losses.> > > > Shall be grateful for clarifications / advice.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > Narayan, KBV> > Bangalore> > > > > > , ""> > <@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Narayan,> > >> > > [ 1 ] The Vedic astrology varshphal kundali is drawn differently > from> > > that of the Lal Kitab paddhati. I go by the Lal Kitab varshphal> > > kundali.> > > [ 2 ] From December 20, 2008 you will start Jup/rahu dasha. > Jupiter> > > is your bhagyesh and this dasha is likely to adversely affect > your> > > bhagya meaning you will get things after a lot of hard work. For > this> > > you should :> > > [ a ] Wear a gold chain with a small square piece of silver. Your> > > mother should gift the silver piece to you as her blessings.> > > [ b ] Keep at home a small solid silver toy elephant dipped in > rain> > > water. You can use a brass container with a lid for it.> > > [ c ] when ever you visit a temple, offer a little batashe or > sugar.> > >> > > [ 3 ] Jupiter transit will be conjunct you natal moon in the 7th> > > house. Although it is not considered a good position, but your> > > jupiter is strong and well placed in your janma kundali. > Therefore> > > this transit might, if at all, adversely affect your > relationships> > > with your wife or if you are in any business partnership then it> > > might be under strain. If that happens then :> > >> > > Keep at home 7 sabut lal mirch { whole red chilies with stem } > and a> > > handful of chana dal tied together in a yellow cloth. Keep it in > the> > > south western corner of the house.> > >> > > [ 4 ] Continue with reciting the stotra and the beej mantra that > you> > > are already doing. Moon is your lagnesh, venus is your labhesh [> > > house of income ]; jupiter is your bhagya lord and the mars is > the> > > lord of the profession. Reciting them will appease and strengthen> > > these planets. The durga sapt shati mantra is also good. There > are no> > > new atotra or beej mantra that you need doing keeping in view > your> > > jup/rahu dasha or jupiter transit.> > >> > > [ 5 ] New varshphal upaya for your 54th year stared november > 19th and> > > keeping in mind the transit and the dasha :> > >> > > [ 1 ] Keep either on your person or in your room some thing that > your> > > father had used; like his watch, chain, ring etc, in nothing > else his> > > chair table etc.[ jupiter ]> > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms in an earthen pot.[mercury]> > > [ 3 ] Feed green leaves like palak to a cow at least once a week > [> > > venus]> > > [ 4 ] Offering sweets at any temple, already suggested above [ > mars]> > >> > > Sincerely,> > >> > > Priya> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "kbvnarayan"> > > kbvnarayan@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Priya ji,> > > >> > > > You have been very kind in guiding me from time to time and> > > providing a> > > > great moral support in times of the greatest distress I passed > thru> > > > during the last 2+ years. I have no way of thanking you enouch > for> > > your> > > > help and pray that the God will bless you with all the Best in > this> > > life> > > > & in the next [if it is inevitable].> > > >> > > > With my Janam Kundali based on the time of birth [Vijayawada, > 19-11-> > > 1955> > > > at 22:55 hrs] and with my Varsh Kundali calculated for 19-11-> 2008 at> > > > 14:48 hrs, I find a substantial divergence in the fortunes.> > > >> > > > The Janam Kundali indicates a troubled period, with Saturn in > the> > > astama> > > > position and Jupiter entering the janma rasi. Added to these > gochara> > > > indications, the Rahu antara in Jupiter is starting on 17-Dec-> 08.> > > Though> > > > Jupiter & Rahu are individually helpful in my case, their> > > combination in> > > > 1980-81 has casued a great pain when I had to work at Jammu > Tawi> > > away> > > > from the parents in down South. Now the same combination with > the> > > added> > > > complication of dasa-chchidra in starting.> > > >> > > > Corroborating the likely trend, the current down turn is > causing a> > > lot> > > > of strain [as I am now working for a property developer] and > we have> > > > been seriously discussing salary-cuts and job-cuts. That > apart, I> > > have> > > > lost quite a lot of money on the stock options given by my > previous> > > > employer plus finding problems with the cousin who is currently> > > > occupying my grand-father's house which has been inherited by > me.> > > That> > > > would mean, problems concerning properties, wealth and also the> > > salary /> > > > job. Probably with the gochara positions of Saturn & Jupiter, > all> > > these> > > > relevant houses are adversely affected. But the dasa-chchidra> > > effects> > > > are more scary, with the period stretching over 29 months.> > > >> > > > In the above background, it is odd that the Varsh Kundali > shows a> > > > positive picture; I suspect that the Varsh Kundali my be > incorrect> > > since> > > > I totally depend on the software for the Varsh Kundali.> > > >> > > > Based on your past advices from time to time over the past two> > > years, I> > > > am continuing to do the chanting of (a) beeja mantras for Moon > & > > > Venus,> > > > (b) stotras for Mars & Jupiter and © Durga Sapt Shati Siddha> > > Mantra> > > > number-8 starting "karotu saa naH", every day. Probably, I may> > > > have to discontinue some of these and take up new chantings.> > > >> > > > I am aware that you would not enter into a debate on the> > > predictions nor> > > > would you hazard one. However, may I request you to kindly (a)> > > analyse> > > > my position & indicate the inimical planets / combinations / > dasas> > > that> > > > are likely to cause the damage and (b) suggest remedial > measures> > �> > > > with advise on continuing some of the chantings which I have > been> > > doing> > > > over the past one year.> > > >> > > > Best Regards & Thanks,> > > > Narayan, KBV> > > > Bangalore> > > >> > > >> > > > , "kbvnarayan" > <kbvnarayan@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Priya ji,> > > > >> > > > > Thank you very much.> > > > >> > > > > Narayan> > > > >> > > > > , ""> > > > > @ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Narayan ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > You are right. The aspect of Saturn on the moon would give > a> > > > > certain> > > > > > amount of sadness. at times leading to depression. It also> > > gives a> > > > > > feeling of 'virakti'.. disinterested in worldly material > life.> > > > > >> > > > > > Such a tendency might be desirable in a family man after > the> > > age of> > > > > > seventy or so when he is through with all his family> > > > > > responsibilities. But in a young man such feelings are not> > > > > desirable> > > > > > because it might lead to escapism.> > > > > >> > > > > > Yes, you can do the upaya of Shiv-Sarp abhishek if you > like.> > > This> > > > > > will help the Moon get out of the Saturn's influence.> > > > > >> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > >> > > > > > Priya> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , "kbvnarayan"> > > > > > <kbvnarayan@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Could you please enlighten me on the Vish Yog. From the> > > trailing> > > > > > message> > > > > > > here, it appears to form when Saturn aspects Moon in the > natal> > > > > > chart. I> > > > > > > was under the impression that such aspect would cause > sanyasa> > > > > yoga> > > > > > and> > > > > > > gives the native a philosophic outlook.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > My Moon is in Capricorn with the combust Saturn from > Scorpion> > > > > > aspecting> > > > > > > it [born 19-11-1955 at 22:55 hrs at Vijayawada]. The > effects> > > of> > > > > > this> > > > > > > aspect as I find in retrospect are that it gave a sense > of> > > > > sadness> > > > > > more> > > > > > > than proportionate to the cause, on every occasion. It > created> > > > > > feeling> > > > > > > of loneliness even in a crowd of revelry, continuing > even at> > > the> > > > > > age of> > > > > > > 52. It also caused feeling of renunciation on many > occassions> > > and> > > > > > I had> > > > > > > been on the verge of going ascetic on more than one > occassion> > > > > > [that was> > > > > > > before I got married; though after marriage I avoided > such> > > feeling> > > > > > > stadfastly reminding myself of the duty / responsibility > I> > > owe to> > > > > > > another human].> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Well, Sir! In my younger days I did not know that > remedial> > > > > measures> > > > > > > could help. Do you suggest that I can perform this > remedy of> > > > > > performing> > > > > > > milk abhishekam.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Narayan> > > > > > > Bangalore> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > , ""> > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Jaideep,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > This is the upaya for the Vish Yog :> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Find a shiv temple where the shiv ling has a serpent > either> > > > > > carved> > > > > > > > round the shiv ling or is used as an umbrella over the> > > shivling.> > > > > > > > Bathe this shivling with milk every Saturday for 13> > > Saturdays> > > > > > > > regularly. While bathing and feeding the shiv sarp > with milk> > > > > keep> > > > > > > > reciting the following mantra> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > “om nav kulaya vidmahey vishdantaay dheemahi tanno> > sarp> > > > > > > prachodayaat"> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the> > > folder> > > > > “> > > > > > > > mantra used in upaya†you will find the mantra> > written in> > > > > Hindi> > > > > > > > script }> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > , "googleadsense10"> > > > > > > > googleadsense10@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Does any one know here remedy for moon-saturn vish > yog> > > remedy> > > > > > iam> > > > > > > > libra> > > > > > > > > ascendant my moon is in capricorn and saturn is in > cancer> > > > > > > > retrograde my> > > > > > > > > birth details are 4th jan 1976> > > > > > > > > 3:02am> > > > > > > > > kanpur,u.p.,india> > > > > > > > > Kindly see the needful done> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanking You> > > > > > > > > Jaideep Mukherji> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>