IndiaDivine.org

Fw: upaya for saturn transit and new job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Rinki Jain <rinkijain14-owner Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 4:27:05 PMupaya for saturn transit and new jobRespected Pt. Bhooshan Priya Ji, Sadar Namaskar, me and my husband are working as researcher in US university. We believe in lal kitab remedies and upaya truely and try to follow them with all accuracy. last time for our visa problem my father discussed with you through e mail, then you suggest us to contact directly.Presently we r doing post doc under same boss. Our boss having small company also. Here we are performing our best, but for unknown reasons our boss is delaying our promotions and better

designation (He can give us job/designation in his company also) from a long time. We need ur kind advise / upaya for following problems. 1. my husband should stay with our current boss or should search any other job and what is

the best time for his new job. 2. our boss is delaying publication of my research work also from last 1 year and this thing is very frustrating and very bad for our career too.3. what upaya we should do for Saturn Transit.our birth details Amit Date of Birth 5 August 1976, Place of Birth Datia (Madhya Pradesh) Time of Birth 1.10 AM

Rinki Date of Birth 14 March 1979,

Place of Birth Sagar (Madhya Pradesh)

Time of Birth 10.40 PMWith Best Regards Amit and Rinki

Moderator <-owner >rinkijain14Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:59:35 PM: Welcome to . Visit today!

Welcome to the group : About the group

This is the only group on the net which provides Lal Kitab remedies free of any consultation charges, and it will remain so. No professional astrologers are allowed in this group. I have not allowed this group to be a hunting ground for clients by professional astrologers.

Some Lal Kitab semi-literates or beginners will contact you through private e-mail inviting you to seek remedies from them. You will be taking a great risk in doing so because Lal Kitab remedies are a very serious matter and should best be sought from learned scholars only.

All those inviting you to consult them are professionals who want to earn quick money taking advantage of your misery.

A few might contact you to sell gems, Kavach and yantra etc. In the process you might get cheated. Just be careful about it. Do not ask for upaya unless you are mentally prepared to do all the upaya sincerely and faithfully. You can not do some and leave some. In my experience over the years, I have noticed that the upaya which you leave undone cause severe adverse effects. You did not come seeking for me on your own, it is the destiny which made you come and seek the upaya. The time in your life you came seeking for the remedies was appointed by the Destiny ; the Destiny wants you to do the upaya as a repentance {Prayishchit } and a penance { tapasya }. You didn’t come to me of your own choice. There was a Force which made you seek me out because the Destiny wanted to give you a second chance. It is up to you whether you want to make use of it or not. There is no third chance ever.

Read from the file a note on Upaya : Nature and Spirit and you will know what I am talking about.

Therefore, think twice before seeking astrological remedies not only from me but from all other astrologers too.

God bless you

Pt. Bhooshan Priya