IndiaDivine.org

SEVERE PROBLEM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear guruji sadar charan sparsh hope u 'll be in the best of ur health......... guruji once again my problem /query driven me towards ur guidance. guruji, now -a -days i'm going through a severe back bone pain, not exactly the back bone but it is just below my left shoulder bone..... when pain increases, it runs through the left arm till elbow . that problem has become the greatest health problem of my life because that pain is 15-16 years old .only in the left side . from the very beginning i have been taking homeoyopathic medicine , but whenever i failed to get that the problem occurs. the most miserable part is that these medicines are not prescribed ,

rather doctors give there own without mentioningthe name of the medicine, so that even i can't purchase on my own .And every change of city (due to job change )unfortunately, leads me to change the doctor . As a matter of fact every doctor/medicine does not suit my such old problem.one more thing once a doctor had my x-ray but no injury was found .guruji , i want to know is there any astrological reason behind ? if yes, i want to know the reason and its remedy .please guruji forgive me for writing such lengthy mail........ but i'm so troubled because of this that my left handbecomes useless........ i feel unable to move my hand and doing homely chores and at times i feel cutting downmy hand or taking some poisonous injection due to the severity of this pain .guruji please help me......... as i'm tired of looking for new doctors and medicine.waiting for ur reply.......thanks &

regardsdipti