IndiaDivine.org

Child Birth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pemmaraju, How sure are you of the time of the birth of the lady. I am not getting so much delay for marriage of the lady. The analysis done by you is very nice. The only event given is the date of marriage and for that I am not getting delay. Sa is not causing any delay, Ju is not causing any delay. Based on this data DBCE points are rising of the lady. Her lagna points are 39 so she might be very egoistic and stubborn? Very independent, and holding postion or authority or doing business. Can you confirm the birth time of the lady please? I shall

reproduce your mail for the benefit of other list members those who might not have got the attachment. Thanking you, Cheers !!! Ash Dear Ash, I am trying child birth with KAS as follows with Lesson 20. They do not have child so far. The question is “ When do they have children? I may be wrong in my understanding and analysis. Please check and guide. HUSBAND: Date of birth 02 Aug 1967; Time of birth 04:20 AM; Place of birth Jaffna,State Jaffna country Sri Lanka Lagna Gemini, Mercury in Gemini,; Sun Jup in Cancer;Venus in Leo; Mars & Ketu in Libra;; Sat Retro in Pisces;Rahu in Aries; Moon in Taurus Dasa running Jup-Rahu from 9May2005 to 2 Dec 2007 Jup Moon Sun Merc Ven Sat Mars WS5th house 26 19 14 12 9 9 7 Original Multiplication Factor 1.4 1.4 1.2 1.2 0.5 1.0 1.0 Net Wspoints 36.4 26.6 16.8 14.4 4.5 9. 7 SAV 0 point in 9th house Aquarius In Summary sheet Merc L12,Ven FK,Jup NK, Moon LoD,Jup LoE Married 20 Jan 1999 in Jup- Ketu period from 8/9/98 to 15/9/99. Mars with Ketu in 5th house aspected by Rahu. Also Mars is in Rahu star. Mars has less points in 5th house.The 5th house should not be afflicted by Mars or Rahu. The problems in case of children can be expected. In the subperiod of Ven in the main period of Jup,

after marriage in Jup-Ketu ,child may not be expected since Ven is weak for 5th house ( 9points) In the subperiod of Sun in Jup main period, still there is no child though Sun is strong ( 14 points) for 5th house.The Sav and Jup+Sat is OK. Transit Mrs & Sat are clear over 0 point..I do not know why. Is it because Sun is connected to Rahu,Mars,Ketu by 4 and 10 relationship? In the subperiod of Moon, still there is no child though Moon is strong and LoD for 5th house.I do not know why. The SAV and Jup+Sat is OK Transit of Mars & Sat over 0 point is clear.Is it because Moon is Venus house,Mars star and Venus is in 4th from Moon, since Venus and Venus and Mars are weak? In the subperiod of Mars, still there is no child, though it is weak it is in 4th from Jup, Sun who are strong for 5th house.Sav Nad Jup+Sat is OK. Transit Mars & Sat is clear over 0 point. In the

subperiod of Rahu which represents Mars being in Mars house and represents Venus, Rahu being in Ketu star and since Ketu is in Venus house. Mars and Venus are weak for 5th house. But Jup and Sun strong for 5th house are from 4th from Rahu. Sav and Jup+Sat anr OK and Transit Mars & Sat over 0 point is clear.So is it possible the Rahu subperiod may give child birth? 8th house: Merc Ven Sun Moon Mars Jup Sat WS original 24 18 13 13 9 8 6 MF 1.4 0.5 1.2 1.4 1.0 1.2 1.0NetWS 33 9 15.6 18.2 9 11.2 6 The 8th house in a male chart indicates semen,andakosha & genetic properties. Planets in the 5th house having more points in a male chart can give

problems with semen counts, because any planet witj more points reduces the results of the 4th place from it. The lord of 8th house is Mars which represents blood,semen, ansd chromosomes. The natural karaka for 8th house is Mercury,so this house should be healthy looking for signs of a health of a child. Mercury is strong for the 8th house and so there may not be any problems for semen etc. Since Moon and Sun are strong for 5th house, they may be reducing the results of the 8th house of semen, thus not giving any child birth in their subperiods in the main period of Jup. In Male chart, the 11th and 8th houses also have importance. If these houses are afflicted, it will indicate some problem in childbirth. 11th house Sat Merc Sun Ven Mars Moon

Jup original WS 24 20 14 14 13 8 8 MF 1.0 1.2 1.2 0.5 1.o 1.4 1.4 Net WS 24 24 16.8 7 13 11.2 11.2 The 11th house is afflicted by Rahu being placed there and Moon,Ven,Jup are weak. WIFE: Date of birth:19 Dec 1971; Time of birth:01:20 am; Place of birth: Coimbatore , Tamilnadu state, India.Lat 11:0North; Long 76:56 East Lagna Virgo; Jup,Merc in Scorpio;SunMoon in Sagittarius; Venus, Rahu in Capricorn; Mars in Pisces;Sat in Taurus; Ketu in Cancer Dasa running Mars-Jup from 2 Sept 2005 to 9 Aug 2006; and Mars-Sat from 9/8/2006 to 17/9/2007. 5th house Merc Ven Jup Moon Sun Mars Sat original

WS 24 19 18 11 10 9 6 MF 1.0 1.2 1.2 1.0 1.2 1.2 1.2 Net WS 24 22.8 21.6 11 12 10.8 7.2 In Summary sheet for 5th, Jup L12, Sun FK, Jup NK, Ven LoD,, Merc LoE. There is no 0 point in SAV. After the marriage on 20 Jan 1999 in Moon-Sat period, the next subperiod of Merc has not given child birth though Merc is strong for 5th house. I do not why.May be Maerc is aspected by Sat. The next Ketu subperiod represnts Moon and Sat who are weak and hence there may not be child birth. The next subperiod Venus is strong, but srtill there is no child., may be because Ven is with Rahu. The next subperiod Sun is strong after Multiplication factor , but stiil there is no chil, may because Sun in Ketu star. The next subperiod of Mars in the main period of Mars is

weak and so there may not be chilf birth. The next subperiod of Rahu in Mars main period , Rahu represrnting Sat and Moon, is weak and so may not expect child birth. The next subperiod Jup in main period of Mars is strong for 5th and may give child birth. .The next subperiod of Sat is not strong being weak. 7th house: Jup Sun Mars Merc Moon Sat Ven OriginalWS 29 24 18 14 13 13 10 MF 1.2 1.2 `1.2 1.0 1.0 1.2 1.2 Net WS 34.8 28.8 21.6 14 13 15.6 12 In summary sheet for 7th house, Sat L12, Ven FK, ven NK, Jup LoD, Sun LoE The 7th house and 7th lord in female chart should not be afflicted.Malefic planets

with less points placed in the 7th may spoil this house.If 7th lord is placed in the lagna with more pints, it will spoil the 7th house.If 7th lord comes within 3 degrees of Sun, the effects of the 7th house spoiled.The 2nd house and 2nd lord should be free from any afflictions.Retro planets have no effect on 7th house.If Mars is placed in 2nd,10th, 0r 11th in female chart, there are more chances for a Caeserian operation to occur at the time of delivery.A similar effect is experienced when Mars is placed in 5th with more points. In the above cases, if Rahu is situated in 1st,5th,7th,12th from Mars, the chances of a superchromosome state becomes increasingly possible. None of these rules apply in her case except the 2nd house is aspected by Mars and 3\2nd lord Venus is with

Venus. The SAV and Jup+Sat are favourable in the subperods Conclusion: Though the chart of wife is favourable for child birth, there seems to be problem with the husband chart. I feel they may not have any children born to them.

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Dear Ash, I checked up with them.The lady's birth time is correct.I feel that the marriage at age 27 is not late nowadays. From your analysis, WILL THEY GET A CHILD AND IF SO WHEN? Blessings PemmarajuAsh <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Pemmaraju, How sure are you of the time of the birth of the lady. I am not getting so much delay for marriage of the lady. The analysis done by you is very nice. The only event given is the date of marriage and for that I am not getting delay. Sa is not causing any delay, Ju is not causing any delay. Based on this data DBCE points are rising of the lady. Her lagna points are 39 so she might be very egoistic and stubborn? Very independent, and holding postion or authority or doing business. Can you confirm the birth time of the lady please? I shall reproduce your mail for the benefit of other list members those who might not have got the attachment. Thanking you, Cheers !!! Ash Dear Ash, I am trying child birth with KAS as follows with Lesson 20. They do not have child so far. The question is “ When do they have children? I may be wrong in my understanding

and analysis. Please check and guide. HUSBAND: Date of birth 02 Aug 1967; Time of birth 04:20 AM; Place of birth Jaffna,State Jaffna country Sri Lanka Lagna Gemini, Mercury in Gemini,; Sun Jup in Cancer;Venus in Leo; Mars & Ketu in Libra;; Sat Retro in Pisces;Rahu in Aries; Moon in Taurus Dasa running Jup-Rahu from 9May2005 to 2 Dec 2007 Jup Moon Sun Merc Ven Sat Mars WS5th house 26 19 14 12 9 9 7 Original Multiplication Factor 1.4 1.4 1.2 1.2 0.5 1.0 1.0 Net Wspoints 36.4 26.6 16.8 14.4 4.5 9. 7 SAV 0 point in 9th house Aquarius In Summary sheet Merc L12,Ven FK,Jup NK, Moon LoD,Jup LoE Married 20 Jan 1999 in Jup- Ketu period from 8/9/98 to 15/9/99. Mars with Ketu in 5th house aspected by Rahu. Also Mars is in Rahu star. Mars has less points in 5th house.The 5th house should not be afflicted by Mars or Rahu. The problems in case of children can be expected. In the subperiod of Ven in the main period of Jup, after marriage in Jup-Ketu ,child may not be expected since Ven is weak for 5th house ( 9points) In the subperiod of Sun in Jup main period, still there is no child though Sun is strong ( 14 points) for 5th house.The Sav and Jup+Sat is OK. Transit Mrs & Sat are clear over 0 point..I do not know why. Is it because Sun is connected to Rahu,Mars,Ketu by 4 and 10 relationship? In the subperiod of Moon, still there is no child though Moon is strong and LoD for 5th house.I do not know why. The SAV and Jup+Sat is OK Transit of

Mars & Sat over 0 point is clear.Is it because Moon is Venus house,Mars star and Venus is in 4th from Moon, since Venus and Venus and Mars are weak? In the subperiod of Mars, still there is no child, though it is weak it is in 4th from Jup, Sun who are strong for 5th house.Sav Nad Jup+Sat is OK. Transit Mars & Sat is clear over 0 point. In the subperiod of Rahu which represents Mars being in Mars house and represents Venus, Rahu being in Ketu star and since Ketu is in Venus house. Mars and Venus are weak for 5th house. But Jup and Sun strong for 5th house are from 4th from Rahu. Sav and Jup+Sat anr OK and Transit Mars & Sat over 0 point is clear.So is it possible the Rahu subperiod may give child birth? 8th house: Merc Ven Sun Moon Mars Jup Sat

WS original 24 18 13 13 9 8 6 MF 1.4 0.5 1.2 1.4 1.0 1.2 1.0NetWS 33 9 15.6 18.2 9 11.2 6 The 8th house in a male chart indicates semen,andakosha & genetic properties. Planets in the 5th house having more points in a male chart can give problems with semen counts, because any planet witj more points reduces the results of the 4th place from it. The lord of 8th house is Mars which represents blood,semen, ansd chromosomes. The natural karaka for 8th house is Mercury,so this house should be healthy looking for signs of a health of a child. Mercury is strong for the 8th house and so there may not be any problems for semen etc. Since Moon and Sun are strong for 5th house, they may be reducing the results of the 8th house of semen, thus not giving any

child birth in their subperiods in the main period of Jup. In Male chart, the 11th and 8th houses also have importance. If these houses are afflicted, it will indicate some problem in childbirth. 11th house Sat Merc Sun Ven Mars Moon Jup original WS 24 20 14 14 13 8 8 MF 1.0 1.2 1.2 0.5 1.o 1.4 1.4 Net WS 24 24 16.8 7 13 11.2 11.2 The 11th house is afflicted by Rahu being placed there and Moon,Ven,Jup are weak. WIFE: Date of birth:19 Dec 1971; Time of birth:01:20 am; Place of birth: Coimbatore , Tamilnadu state, India.Lat 11:0North; Long 76:56 East Lagna Virgo; Jup,Merc in Scorpio;SunMoon in Sagittarius; Venus,

Rahu in Capricorn; Mars in Pisces;Sat in Taurus; Ketu in Cancer Dasa running Mars-Jup from 2 Sept 2005 to 9 Aug 2006; and Mars-Sat from 9/8/2006 to 17/9/2007. 5th house Merc Ven Jup Moon Sun Mars Sat original WS 24 19 18 11 10 9 6 MF 1.0 1.2 1.2 1.0 1.2 1.2 1.2 Net WS 24 22.8 21.6 11 12 10.8 7.2 In Summary sheet for 5th, Jup L12, Sun FK, Jup NK, Ven LoD,, Merc LoE. There is no 0 point in SAV. After the marriage on 20 Jan 1999 in Moon-Sat period, the next subperiod of Merc has not given child birth though Merc is strong for 5th house. I do not why.May be Maerc is aspected by Sat. The next Ketu subperiod represnts Moon and Sat who

are weak and hence there may not be child birth. The next subperiod Venus is strong, but srtill there is no child., may be because Ven is with Rahu. The next subperiod Sun is strong after Multiplication factor , but stiil there is no chil, may because Sun in Ketu star. The next subperiod of Mars in the main period of Mars is weak and so there may not be chilf birth. The next subperiod of Rahu in Mars main period , Rahu represrnting Sat and Moon, is weak and so may not expect child birth. The next subperiod Jup in main period of Mars is strong for 5th and may give child birth. .The next subperiod of Sat is not strong being weak. 7th house: Jup Sun Mars Merc Moon Sat Ven OriginalWS 29 24 18 14 13 13 10 MF 1.2 1.2 `1.2 1.0 1.0 1.2 1.2 Net WS 34.8 28.8 21.6 14 13 15.6 12 In summary sheet for 7th house, Sat L12, Ven FK, ven NK, Jup LoD, Sun LoE The 7th house and 7th lord in female chart should not be afflicted.Malefic planets with less points placed in the 7th may spoil this house.If 7th lord is placed in the lagna with more pints, it will spoil the 7th house.If 7th lord comes within 3 degrees of Sun, the effects of the 7th house spoiled.The 2nd house and 2nd lord should be free from any afflictions.Retro planets have no effect on 7th house.If Mars is placed in 2nd,10th, 0r 11th in female chart, there are more chances for a Caeserian operation to occur at the time of delivery.A similar effect is experienced when Mars

is placed in 5th with more points. In the above cases, if Rahu is situated in 1st,5th,7th,12th from Mars, the chances of a superchromosome state becomes increasingly possible. None of these rules apply in her case except the 2nd house is aspected by Mars and 3\2nd lord Venus is with Venus. The SAV and Jup+Sat are favourable in the subperods Conclusion: Though the chart of wife is favourable for child birth, there seems to be problem with the husband chart. I feel they may not have any children born to them. ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com; http://bhavapuri.com/rayudu/rayudu.html

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Dear Pemmaraju, I am unable to find the delay for marriage in the chart of the lady. The male chart is showing problems but I am not getting satisfaction for marriage timing with female chart. Yes, if the lagna is Leo then things might match. I just gave it a cursory look for delay in marriage and Mars aspect on 11th house. Ma and Ra both aspect 11th lord Mercury. If you are convinced with the timing for all the events of the ladys chart then I will say that this chart is beyond my capacity of knowledge at this point in time. Cheers !!! Ash"Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear

Ash, I checked up with them.The lady's birth time is correct.I feel that the marriage at age 27 is not late nowadays. From your analysis, WILL THEY GET A CHILD AND IF SO WHEN? Blessings PemmarajuAsh <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Pemmaraju, How sure are you of the time of the birth of the lady. I am not getting so much delay for marriage of the lady. The analysis done by you is very nice. The only event given is the date of marriage and for that I am not getting delay. Sa is not causing any delay, Ju is not causing any delay. Based on this data DBCE points are rising of the lady. Her lagna points are 39 so she might be very egoistic and stubborn? Very independent, and holding postion or authority or doing business. Can you confirm the birth time of the lady please? I shall reproduce your mail for the benefit of other list members those who might not have got the attachment. Thanking you, Cheers !!! Ash Dear Ash, I am trying child birth with KAS as follows with Lesson 20. They do not have child so far. The question is “ When do they have children? I may be wrong in my understanding

and analysis. Please check and guide. HUSBAND: Date of birth 02 Aug 1967; Time of birth 04:20 AM; Place of birth Jaffna,State Jaffna country Sri Lanka Lagna Gemini, Mercury in Gemini,; Sun Jup in Cancer;Venus in Leo; Mars & Ketu in Libra;; Sat Retro in Pisces;Rahu in Aries; Moon in Taurus Dasa running Jup-Rahu from 9May2005 to 2 Dec 2007 Jup Moon Sun Merc Ven Sat Mars WS5th house 26 19 14 12 9 9 7 Original Multiplication Factor 1.4 1.4 1.2 1.2 0.5 1.0 1.0 Net Wspoints 36.4 26.6 16.8 14.4 4.5 9. 7 SAV 0 point in 9th house Aquarius In Summary sheet Merc L12,Ven FK,Jup NK, Moon LoD,Jup LoE Married 20 Jan 1999 in Jup- Ketu period from 8/9/98 to 15/9/99. Mars with Ketu in 5th house aspected by Rahu. Also Mars is in Rahu star. Mars has less points in 5th house.The 5th house should not be afflicted by Mars or Rahu. The problems in case of children can be expected. In the subperiod of Ven in the main period of Jup, after marriage in Jup-Ketu ,child may not be expected since Ven is weak for 5th house ( 9points) In the subperiod of Sun in Jup main period, still there is no child though Sun is strong ( 14 points) for 5th house.The Sav and Jup+Sat is OK. Transit Mrs & Sat are clear over 0 point..I do not know why. Is it because Sun is connected to Rahu,Mars,Ketu by 4 and 10 relationship? In the subperiod of Moon, still there is no child though Moon is strong and LoD for 5th house.I do not know why. The SAV and Jup+Sat is OK Transit of

Mars & Sat over 0 point is clear.Is it because Moon is Venus house,Mars star and Venus is in 4th from Moon, since Venus and Venus and Mars are weak? In the subperiod of Mars, still there is no child, though it is weak it is in 4th from Jup, Sun who are strong for 5th house.Sav Nad Jup+Sat is OK. Transit Mars & Sat is clear over 0 point. In the subperiod of Rahu which represents Mars being in Mars house and represents Venus, Rahu being in Ketu star and since Ketu is in Venus house. Mars and Venus are weak for 5th house. But Jup and Sun strong for 5th house are from 4th from Rahu. Sav and Jup+Sat anr OK and Transit Mars & Sat over 0 point is clear.So is it possible the Rahu subperiod may give child birth? 8th house: Merc Ven Sun Moon Mars Jup Sat

WS original 24 18 13 13 9 8 6 MF 1.4 0.5 1.2 1.4 1.0 1.2 1.0NetWS 33 9 15.6 18.2 9 11.2 6 The 8th house in a male chart indicates semen,andakosha & genetic properties. Planets in the 5th house having more points in a male chart can give problems with semen counts, because any planet witj more points reduces the results of the 4th place from it. The lord of 8th house is Mars which represents blood,semen, ansd chromosomes. The natural karaka for 8th house is Mercury,so this house should be healthy looking for signs of a health of a child. Mercury is strong for the 8th house and so there may not be any problems for semen etc. Since Moon and Sun are strong for 5th house, they may be reducing the results of the 8th house of semen, thus not giving any

child birth in their subperiods in the main period of Jup. In Male chart, the 11th and 8th houses also have importance. If these houses are afflicted, it will indicate some problem in childbirth. 11th house Sat Merc Sun Ven Mars Moon Jup original WS 24 20 14 14 13 8 8 MF 1.0 1.2 1.2 0.5 1.o 1.4 1.4 Net WS 24 24 16.8 7 13 11.2 11.2 The 11th house is afflicted by Rahu being placed there and Moon,Ven,Jup are weak. WIFE: Date of birth:19 Dec 1971; Time of birth:01:20 am; Place of birth: Coimbatore , Tamilnadu state, India.Lat 11:0North; Long 76:56 East Lagna Virgo; Jup,Merc in Scorpio;SunMoon in Sagittarius; Venus,

Rahu in Capricorn; Mars in Pisces;Sat in Taurus; Ketu in Cancer Dasa running Mars-Jup from 2 Sept 2005 to 9 Aug 2006; and Mars-Sat from 9/8/2006 to 17/9/2007. 5th house Merc Ven Jup Moon Sun Mars Sat original WS 24 19 18 11 10 9 6 MF 1.0 1.2 1.2 1.0 1.2 1.2 1.2 Net WS 24 22.8 21.6 11 12 10.8 7.2 In Summary sheet for 5th, Jup L12, Sun FK, Jup NK, Ven LoD,, Merc LoE. There is no 0 point in SAV. After the marriage on 20 Jan 1999 in Moon-Sat period, the next subperiod of Merc has not given child birth though Merc is strong for 5th house. I do not why.May be Maerc is aspected by Sat. The next Ketu subperiod represnts Moon and Sat who

are weak and hence there may not be child birth. The next subperiod Venus is strong, but srtill there is no child., may be because Ven is with Rahu. The next subperiod Sun is strong after Multiplication factor , but stiil there is no chil, may because Sun in Ketu star. The next subperiod of Mars in the main period of Mars is weak and so there may not be chilf birth. The next subperiod of Rahu in Mars main period , Rahu represrnting Sat and Moon, is weak and so may not expect child birth. The next subperiod Jup in main period of Mars is strong for 5th and may give child birth. .The next subperiod of Sat is not strong being weak. 7th house: Jup Sun Mars Merc Moon Sat Ven OriginalWS 29 24 18 14 13 13 10 MF 1.2 1.2 `1.2 1.0 1.0 1.2 1.2 Net WS 34.8 28.8 21.6 14 13 15.6 12 In summary sheet for 7th house, Sat L12, Ven FK, ven NK, Jup LoD, Sun LoE The 7th house and 7th lord in female chart should not be afflicted.Malefic planets with less points placed in the 7th may spoil this house.If 7th lord is placed in the lagna with more pints, it will spoil the 7th house.If 7th lord comes within 3 degrees of Sun, the effects of the 7th house spoiled.The 2nd house and 2nd lord should be free from any afflictions.Retro planets have no effect on 7th house.If Mars is placed in 2nd,10th, 0r 11th in female chart, there are more chances for a Caeserian operation to occur at the time of delivery.A similar effect is experienced when Mars

is placed in 5th with more points. In the above cases, if Rahu is situated in 1st,5th,7th,12th from Mars, the chances of a superchromosome state becomes increasingly possible. None of these rules apply in her case except the 2nd house is aspected by Mars and 3\2nd lord Venus is with Venus. The SAV and Jup+Sat are favourable in the subperods Conclusion: Though the chart of wife is favourable for child birth, there seems to be problem with the husband chart. I feel they may not have any children born to them. ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish

Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com; http://bhavapuri.com/rayudu/rayudu.html ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

• 3 years later...

Respected Shri Bhooshan Priya ji,

My daughter is pregnant and the delivery date is given around Dec 23rd. On a

recent visit to doctor she has been told about reduced amino fluid in the sac

and baby's less growth observed in scan near baby's abdomen. Doctor has also

told her about possibility of conducting premature delivery (one moth before) by

C-section. I am very much worried about my daughter's health and that of her

progeny. I seek your help in mitigating the problem in childbirth and for her

child by suitable astrological remedies. Your advice has always been benficial

to me and earlier too you had been kind enough to advise about her marriage.

My worry is compounded since my son-in-law and daughter are not in India but in

the Eastern part of the world and may not be able to do all the remedies which

we can easliy do in India.

Their particulars are:

DAUGHTER: DOB: 11.02.1981 @ 10.45 pm POB: Secunderabad

she has Mars in 5th house and running Rahu MD/ Saturn AD / Sun PD

SON-IN-LAW: 13.4.1982 @ 7.45 pm POB: Warrangal

I seek your blessings.

kind regards,

Jigyasa