IndiaDivine.org

seeking advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear gurujicharan sparshfirstly, i wish to dedicate my hearty thankfulness to u for clarifying my each & every doubt so patiently.my vocabulary begins to fail whenever i try to express my gratitude towards u...............guruji, today i have something big to share with u......... around 12o'clock i had a call from a professionalcollege for joining the job . i had that interview in the last december........ interview was fine but till now i received no call from their side........ the matter was hanged on salary negotiation........they have asked me to submit documents on coming monday, and to join after diwali.........guruji, i'm very happy as well as a little worried........ because throughout last year i have lost so many

things.........(during budh-rahu dasha ) cheezen hanth me aakar nikal jati hai........for the last 1 yr i'm sitting at home..... after such a long time i have got a ray of hope...... guruji, plz tell mewhether i will be able to continue with this or not........... guruji plz tell me the current position of my planets regarding career........ and accordingly, shall i bargain with the employer or not regarding salary........as u told me the transit of saturn is good for me........... i don't know about jupiter transit............plz tell me if there is any upaya which i can do till coming monday to ensure this job ...............sir, i'm confused because i have to go through the same budh - rahu dasha around 1.5 yr moreat this situation guruji, i need ur guidance as well as ur

blessingsregardsdipti