IndiaDivine.org

VarshPhal Upaya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Guruji,Please guide me about my varsha pahl remedies as birthday is coming on 12 novemberI would be grateful to you if you could also guide me as to :1. Which will be my kisamat ka graha?2. Which planets will be strong and weak in my coming varshapahl.?Looking forward to your guidance.Warm regards,Ganesh On Tue, 3/11/09, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Re: VarshPhal Upaya - >>>>>> Rakesh Patel Date: Tuesday, 3 November, 2009, 10:52

AM

Dear rakesh ji,

I am suggesting your 43rd year Varsh Phal upaya. These upaya will be effective only if they are done according to the rules of doing remedies given in the files. Therefore go to the file section and read the rules of doing remedies before the upaya are done.

[a] Offer at any temple a sabut haldi ganth each day for 9 days regularly.

Keep in a dark corner in the West of your house, under the weight of a stone piece, 1kg jau { barley } tied in a black cloth.

[c]Throw into a school compound, from out side of boundary, a few grains of wheat for 7 days regularly.

[d] Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati as many times a day as you can every day according to the instructions given.

aarogya aur saubhaagya praapti ke liye

[ to achieve good health & good fortune ]

dehi saubhaagyamaarogyaM dehi me paramaM sukham.h |

rupaM dehi yasho jayaM dehi yasho dehi dviSho jahi ||

Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.

Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.

Sincerely,

Priya

, RAKESH PATEL <prachi_252@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> Rakesh Patel02/11/1967Time - 03.15 AMPlace - Ahmedabad

> Guruji Kindly Give me varshphal upaya for good life

> thanks

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

>

Try the new India Homepage.