IndiaDivine.org

Feedback and submission

Rate this topic

Guest guest

respected gurudevjinamaskaarwhen i got transfer orders to horticulture university from agrl university , you were very kind to advice me to throw 10 yellow lomons in to river .my transfer was stalled ,since hort university did not like me to take without my option . since then i have been continuing the same upaya on every sunday .how great is your kind advice . i thank you very much sir for the same .can i continue the same ? during rahu and ketu transit to avoid unwanted transfer what should i do. kindly advice me sir.i donot know ,sir,the reason ,but i always have tension in job . pl sugest me sir on the remidies to be done .i also express my gratitude to you sir f or your kind upaya of offering water to sun with sugar and milk besides chilli seeds .i have been following the same and could get my incremental arrears( 70000/-) for the period from dec 1999 to august 2009,on this monday, with your great help . i donot know how to repay my indebtedness to you, sir. since my service from dec 2000 to 8th june 2005 has to be treated as on duty and salary has to be received , i humbly bow to seek your very valuable advice.with kind regards from me and all my family members.eswara reddy