IndiaDivine.org

queries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello

Please could you let us know whether the time of birth is 8:32am or 8:42am. Also

could you furnish some events regarding the native so that time of birth can be

verified.

Thanks

Prabha

, " rajiv_rajiv2 "

<rajiv_rajiv2 wrote:

>

> hello all,

> it has been quite sometime ago when i joined this group and find

it more scientific then other's system of prediction.i want to know about a

native whom i know very much and he is vey eager to know about his career in

buisness,suitable fields n marriage also.his details are:

>

> dob:12/aug/1986

> tob:08:42am

> pob:gwalior(m.p),india

> :78E10

> :26N12

>

> thanks

>

Guest guest

Hello MEM,

pranjal is my best freind,as he is out of station now, i consulted him over phone and found the following details that the right time is:08:42am and some events related to his life are:

total no. of sibling including him are :6

marriage of elder sister:09/may/1998

marriage of elder brother:15/nov/2002

marriage of elder sister:01/nov/2003

death of father:17/mar/2007

vehicle stolen on :31/oct/2007

marriage of elder sister:09/nov/2008

prabha.acharya <prabha.acharya Sent: Tuesday, 28 April, 2009 10:28:23 PM Re: queries

Hello Pranjal/RajivPlease could you give some more details about this chart. You have also mentioned the time of birth as 8:32am in another group. So tell the correct time of birth and some events to verify the Birth time before some prediction can be done for the native.ThanksPrabhaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, "rajiv_rajiv2" <rajiv_rajiv2@ ...> wrote:>> hello all,> it has been quite sometime ago when i joined this group and find it more scientific then other's system of prediction.i want to know about a native whom i know very much and he is vey eager to know about his career in buisness,suitable fields n marriage also.his details are:> > dob:12/aug/1986> tob:08:42am> pob:gwalior( m.p),india>

:78E10> :26N12> > thanks>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

• 7 months later...

Respected sir,I have some queries,1. We tried investing money in shares but didnt get any profit should we continue or not.2. I get this dream in which my mother in law, who died in mid june this year, comes to or near our house but doesnt meet me and i keep on calling her and she just show me her back and goes away, one time she gave me two beautifull saarees.But she never says anything what does this mean.3.we want to try our luck in HUDA plots, in whose name shld we apply myself or hubands and shld we borrow money from bank or not.4.Last my elder daughters birthday is coming up on 26th dec so pls tell her varshpahal upaya.Thanks and regards