IndiaDivine.org

Jupiter transit Ankita Shah

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranam Guruji

One of my friend who knows astrology told me that due to the placement of Mars and Mercury in my horoscope I would have indulged or will indulge in sinful activities(infidelity),is this correct and what remedy should I do for it.Which are weak plannets and strong plannets in my horoscope and what remedies are to be done.

Please tell me if i need to do remedies for Jupiter transit.

Thankyou

Ankita--- On Tue, 1/12/09, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah Date: Tuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:45 AM

Dear Ankita,[1] Ask some maali [gardner] to get you a piece of Ashok tree root. It would be better if you send some one with the maali to see that he takes the root from an Ashok tree only. Still better you can yourself go to some nursery which sells plants and get a small piece from there.[2] You can get a pair of snakes made of copper from any jeweler.[3] Rahu transit in Sagittarius : November 3, 2009 till May 4, 2011 [a] In your janma kundali Rahu will transit the 4th house from Janma Lagna for which the astrological classics say:"Next eighteen months will give you average effect of these transits. . There will be lack of mental peace, obstacles & strains, which could make you tense. Cold attitude from the near & dear could make you a little unhappy. Mother will need attention. There might be an increase in landed property and vehicles, but be extra cautious before finalizing any deal. . Ketu in

10"Th house might create some problems at work. Rewards will not be commensurate with the hard work put in. There might be delay in promotion & unfavorable transfers are also possible. . You might as well change your job also. Those in business may real moderate benefits. Your projects may get obstructed and you may also receive some untoward news. You must remain alert and vigilant. If you can cut down your expenses on luxury items, you will be able to manage in your budget. Be careful in your investments as well. You might be benefited from a new friendship. Heart related problems might crop up. There might be some allergic problem also. Control your food habits & enjoy walking. Some people might have to leave home for a completely new environment. "Upaya :Recite the beej mantra for Rahu 108 times a day. Get the beej mantra from the group files.In your janma kundali Rahu will transit the 6th house from Janma MOON for

which the astrological classics say:"You will prove your talent and will see improvements in your job. You will come out of your problems and overcome all obstacles. Happiness among couples will be seen. You will understand each other will work for the uplift of the family. You will make ways for your future investments. "No upaya neededSincerely,Priya, ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:>> Pranam Guruji> > > Thanks for going thru my horoscope and suggesting me the upayas.> Please tell me where will I get the root of Ashoka tree and where will I get the copper snakes pair,I am located in Mumbai.> Do I need to do any remedy for the Rahu

transit> > Thankyou> Ankita> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > Sun, 29 November, 2009 8:02:05 PM> Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah> > > Dear Ankita,> > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before the upaya suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. The upaya will not give any results unless they are done according to the rules.> > For Marital Harmony:> > [ 1 ] Every night

extinguish the last kitchen fire by sprinkling a few drops of milk over the burner. Do not use that particular burner till the next morning.> > [ 2 ] Get a piece of Ashok tree root and keep it at the pooja sthan. There are two varieties of Ashok tree. One with drooping branches and doesn’t grow into a big tree, and the other which grows into a huge shady tree with wide spreading branches. You should get the root of the one that grows into a huge shady tree.> > [ 3 ] Immerse in a river/ sea a pair of snakes made of copper on a Sunday> > [ 4 ] Offer a few grains of rice at any temple for 5 days regularly.> > For Health and Prosperity:> > Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati as many times a day as you can every day according to the instructions given.> > aarogya aur saubhaagya praapti ke liye > [ to achieve good health & good fortune

]> > dehi saubhaagyamaarogyaM dehi me paramaM sukham.h |> rupaM dehi yasho jayaM dehi yasho dehi dviSho jahi ||> > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.> > Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:> >> > Pranam Guruji> > > > I am recovering my health and so far the

tests are fine and am taking medicines for endometrosis.> > During the initial period I had contacted my husband as he has good medical knowledge and he helped me thruout the time with his help by coming with me to the doctor,explaining things to me,preparing me in advance for almost everything and gave me emotional support,and in turn we came close again and we decided to forget the past and start a new life and start staying together by Feb or till my treatment is over.But the problem is from my side as I fight with him for no reasons at times and the fight takes a violent turn and disturbs both of us.Is there any upay for me so that I dont fight with him,we two be together soon and for becoming parents. Should we get married again or is it ok if we just tear away the divorce papers.> > Please let me know of Rahu transit remedies that I will have to do.> > > > Thankyou> > Ankita> >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > <@ ...>> > > > Thu, 20 August, 2009 7:26:47 PM> > Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah> > > > > > Dear Ankita,> > > > Thank you for the feed back. Be grateful to Goddess Durga who saw you through this trying time.> > > > Continue with reciting the mantra till your treatment is completed.> > > > God bless you,> > > > Bhooshan Priya> > > > , "ankita_shah606" <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Pranam Guruji,> > > I recited the mantra daily as suggested by you and I was operated on the 20th of June.The doctor

removed my right ovary and came out of the operation theater and told my mother that we did not find any cancer in this but take this ovary and give it for testing at Raheja hospital.Earlier the doctor had planned to remove both the ovaries and the falopian tube and the uterus and accordingly the things were ordered before the surgery.> > > The result from Raheja hospital came negative for cancer in my ovary and fallopian tube.My ovary had endometrosis. But I have to keep visiting the doctor for few more months because I am being treated for endometrosis and been asked to take medicines for it for 3 months.> > > I would like to thank you for the help that you have given me during my painful time and its you has given me a new birth today guruji,you are my father and I bow down on your feet and seek your blessings for a good life in future.> > > > > > Please let me know if anything else I have to do

according to my chart.> > > > > > Thankyou> > > Ankita> > > > > > , "" <@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Ankita,> > > >> > > > Cancer is also known as 'rakta beej'. According to our mythology Goddess Durga achieved a victory by killing over a demon known as 'rakta beej'. Therefore praying to Goddess Durga can help you in this situation. Therefore:> > > >> > > > Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati 108 times every day according to the instructions given.> > > >> > > > roga naasha ke liye> > > > [ to eliminate personal illness ]> > > >> > > > rogaanasheShaanapah aMsi tuShTaa> > > > ruShTaa tu kaamaan.h

sakalaanabhiiShTaan .h |> > > > tvaamaashritaanaaM na vipannaraaNaaM> > > > tvaamaashritaa hyaashrayataaM prayaanti ||> > > >> > > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.> > > >> > > > Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.> > > >> > > > Sincerely,> > > >> > > > Priya> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Pranam Guruji,> > > > >> > > > > I went for a routine test in March and an ovarian cyst was detected on my right ovary.I was operated on the 18th of April and when the removed cyst was sent for diagnosis it was found to be cancerous,the sample was sent to Raheja hospital Mumbai for a second opinion and they also confirmed the same.> > > > > I have been prescribed some more tests after which the Dr will decide the treatment.> > > > > Please give me some remedy so that the cancer is limited to the right ovary only,does not

spread anywhere else and the ovary is removed surgically and I dont have to go for chemothearapy.> > > > > Also please pray for me.I am depressed as I was about to settle down in july.> > > > >> > > > > What can be the reason and what remedies should I undergo so that the treatment is less painful for me.> > > > > I was unable to accept it earlier,but with help from my friends I am ready to face this now.> > > > >> > > > > My Date of birth 28-04-1966 time 4:20 Bombay.> > > > >> > > > > Thankyou> > > > > Ankita> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > <@ >> > > >

> > > > > > Friday, 14 November, 2008 6:56:43 PM> > > > > Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Ankita,> > > > >> > > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which> > > > > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the> > > > > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have> > > > > to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.> > > > >> > > > > [ 1 ] For the cyst :> > > > >> > > > > [ a ]Offer at a Hanuman temple a copper lota filled with rice + a red> > > > > flower + lal chandan. Paste the

lota also red with the lal chandan> > > > > before offering it at the temple.> > > > > [ b ] Gift a pink cloth / saree to your sister, once.> > > > > [ c ] Immerse in a river / sea 800 gm Rewari [ a sweet made of gur and> > > > > til ] once.> > > > >> > > > > [ 2 ] For losing temper :> > > > >> > > > > Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this container,> > > > > with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the> > > > > North East corner of your bedroom. Keep the lid on so that the water> > > > > doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last you for a> > > > > year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can be used.> > > > >> > > > > [

3 ] For marriage :> > > > >> > > > > Yes, you should try to get married again and settle down in life. These> > > > > upaya will help you find a suiatble match:> > > > >> > > > > [ a ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with> > > > > milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red> > > > > pooja thread also known as mouli}> > > > >> > > > > [ b ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a bath.> > > > >> > > > > [ c ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :> > > > >> > > > > Swayambara Parvati Mantra> > > > >> > > > > "Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yoga bhayankari Sakala sthavara> > >

> > jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshaya akarshaya Swaha".> > > > >> > > > > { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder “ mantra> > > > > used in upaya†you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }> > > > >> > > > > Sincerely,> > > > >> > > > > Priya> > > > >> > > > > , "ankita_shah606"> > > > > <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Pranam Guruji> > > > > >> > > > > > I married at an early age(21 years old)it was love marriage and the> > > > > > boy was a year younger to me but that marriage did not work for many> > > > > > reasons

and I got a divorce within 2 years.> > > > > > Now I am thinking of settleing down in life,is there any upaya i can> > > > > > do so that i forget my old scar and i get married> > > > > > I also have a cyst on my neck and doctors tell there surgery may be> > > > > > required and i get angry very fast can you give me some upaya for all> > > > > > these problems I will be greatful to you> > > > > > My birthday is 28-04-1966 4.20pm bombay> > > > > >> > > > > > Thankyou> > > > > > Ankita> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. /> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Ankita,

Jupiter transit in Aquarius : December 20, 2009 till December 6, 2010.

[a]During this period the Jupiter will transit the 6th house from your Lagna,

for which the astrology classics say:

" Jupiter's transit gives a much more favorable outlook for your health and for

relationships with co-workers and associated professionals. It's a good time to

streamline your working routines; relations with subordinates can also be

improved, though you'll be happiest when working unsupervised. Your work and

responsibilities expand in scope during the year ahead and you may need to take

on assistants, but don't believe that you are invincible, as pride often comes

before a fall. Your job may require more travel, or advanced training †" and,

although your efforts will be rewarded, don't take any aspect of it for granted.

A pet might enter your life, or perhaps you'll take more interest in small

animals. Your interest in health and physical fitness may increase, but don't

take your health too much for granted. Avoid procrastination and overeating.

Transiting Jupiter is indicating heavy and sudden expenditures for you. Be

careful it is not a favorable for speculations. Do not take any kind of major

risk. Your power of judgment and accuracy will be affected. It is advised you,

you should not investment in any risky sector. Quarrels with own people are

quite possible. For all, who are in service or business, it will go normally.

Jupiter may not give any big deal or promotion. However, your children may bring

happiness for you. Your positive thinking and faith on god will provide a

fabulous way of progress. "

Upaya :

Offer at any temple a sabut haldi ganth each day for 9 days regularly.

During this period the Jupiter will transit the 8th house from your natal

MOON , for which the astrology classics say:

" You tend to loose or miss the opportunity in your life path and face obstacles

and hitch in your career path and in financial pursuits. Desired and expected

result will elude you and give you enough strain in career related matters. You

may face sudden and unexpected hindrances for achieving your goals. Be cautious

in extending your business and do not indulge in speculation. Stay way from

share market and risky ventures in business. Credit for your hard work will be

hijacked by others. Be careful in driving the vehicles as accidents are also

not ruled out "

Upaya ;

Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows every day.

In your kundali mercury and Mars do not indicate any kind of infidelity.

In your kundali mercury and the saturn are well placed. The rest of the planets

are not well placed.

Sincerely,

Priya

, ankita shah <ankita_shah606

wrote:

>

> Pranam Guruji

>

> One of my friend who knows astrology told me that due to the placement of Mars

and Mercury in my horoscope I would have indulged or will indulge in sinful

activities(infidelity),is this correct and what remedy should I do for it.Which

are weak plannets and strong plannets in my horoscope and what remedies are to

be done.

> Please tell me if i need to do remedies for Jupiter transit.

>

> Thankyou

> Ankita

>

> --- On Tue, 1/12/09, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

>

>

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <

> Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah

>

> Tuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:45 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Ankita,

>

> [1] Ask some maali [gardner] to get you a piece of Ashok tree root. It would

be better if you send some one with the maali to see that he takes the root from

an Ashok tree only. Still better you can yourself go to some nursery which sells

plants and get a small piece from there.

>

> [2] You can get a pair of snakes made of copper from any jeweler.

>

> [3] Rahu transit in Sagittarius : November 3, 2009 till May 4, 2011

>

> [a] In your janma kundali Rahu will transit the 4th house from Janma Lagna for

which the astrological classics say:

>

> " Next eighteen months will give you average effect of these transits. . There

will be lack of mental peace, obstacles & strains, which could make you tense.

Cold attitude from the near & dear could make you a little unhappy. Mother will

need attention. There might be an increase in landed property and vehicles, but

be extra cautious before finalizing any deal. . Ketu in 10 " Th house might create

some problems at work. Rewards will not be commensurate with the hard work put

in. There might be delay in promotion & unfavorable transfers are also possible.

.. You might as well change your job also. Those in business may real moderate

benefits. Your projects may get obstructed and you may also receive some

untoward news. You must remain alert and vigilant. If you can cut down your

expenses on luxury items, you will be able to manage in your budget. Be careful

in your investments as well. You might be benefited from a new friendship. Heart

related problems might

> crop up. There might be some allergic problem also. Control your food habits

& enjoy walking. Some people might have to leave home for a completely new

environment. "

>

> Upaya :

>

> Recite the beej mantra for Rahu 108 times a day. Get the beej mantra from the

group files.

>

> In your janma kundali Rahu will transit the 6th house from Janma MOON for

>

> " You will prove your talent and will see improvements in your job. You will

come out of your problems and overcome all obstacles. Happiness among couples

will be seen. You will understand each other will work for the uplift of the

family. You will make ways for your future investments. "

>

> No upaya needed

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Pranam Guruji

> >

> >

> > Thanks for going thru my horoscope and suggesting me the upayas.

> > Please tell me where will I get the root of Ashoka tree and where will I get

the copper snakes pair,I am located in Mumbai.

> > Do I need to do any remedy for the Rahu transit

> >

> > Thankyou

> > Ankita

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> >

> > Sun, 29 November, 2009 8:02:05 PM

> > Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah

> >

> >  

> > Dear Ankita,

> >

> > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might

help. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before the

upaya suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. The upaya will

not give any results unless they are done according to the rules.

> >

> > For Marital Harmony:

> >

> > [ 1 ] Every night extinguish the last kitchen fire by sprinkling a few drops

of milk over the burner. Do not use that particular burner till the next

morning.

> >

> > [ 2 ] Get a piece of Ashok tree root and keep it at the pooja sthan. There

are two varieties of Ashok tree. One with drooping branches and doesn’t grow

into a big tree, and the other which grows into a huge shady tree with wide

spreading branches. You should get the root of the one that grows into a huge

shady tree.

> >

> > [ 3 ] Immerse in a river/ sea a pair of snakes made of copper on a Sunday

> >

> > [ 4 ] Offer a few grains of rice at any temple for 5 days regularly.

> >

> > For Health and Prosperity:

> >

> > Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati as many times a day

as you can every day according to the instructions given.

> >

> > aarogya aur saubhaagya praapti ke liye

> > [ to achieve good health & good fortune ]

> >

> > dehi saubhaagyamaarogyaM dehi me paramaM sukham.h |

> > rupaM dehi yasho jayaM dehi yasho dehi dviSho jahi ||

> >

> > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga

Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.

> >

> > Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little

water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you

have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the

bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi

leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@

....> wrote:

> > >

> > > Pranam Guruji

> > >

> > > I am recovering my health and so far the tests are fine and am taking

medicines for endometrosis.

> > > During the initial period I had contacted my husband as he has good

medical knowledge and he helped me thruout the time with his help by coming with

me to the doctor,explaining things to me,preparing me in advance for almost

everything and gave me emotional support,and in turn we came close again and we

decided to forget the past and start a new life and start staying together by

Feb or till my treatment is over.But the problem is from my side as I fight with

him for no reasons at times and the fight takes a violent turn and disturbs both

of us.Is there any upay for me so that I dont fight with him,we two be together

soon and for becoming parents. Should we get married again or is it ok if we

just tear away the divorce papers.

> > > Please let me know of Rahu transit remedies that I will have to do.

> > >

> > > Thankyou

> > > Ankita

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > <@ ...>

> > >

> > > Thu, 20 August, 2009 7:26:47 PM

> > > Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah

> > >

> > >  

> > > Dear Ankita,

> > >

> > > Thank you for the feed back. Be grateful to Goddess Durga who saw you

through this trying time.

> > >

> > > Continue with reciting the mantra till your treatment is completed.

> > >

> > > God bless you,

> > >

> > > Bhooshan Priya

> > >

> > > , " ankita_shah606 "

<ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Pranam Guruji,

> > > > I recited the mantra daily as suggested by you and I was operated on the

20th of June.The doctor removed my right ovary and came out of the operation

theater and told my mother that we did not find any cancer in this but take this

ovary and give it for testing at Raheja hospital.Earlier the doctor had planned

to remove both the ovaries and the falopian tube and the uterus and accordingly

the things were ordered before the surgery.

> > > > The result from Raheja hospital came negative for cancer in my ovary and

fallopian tube.My ovary had endometrosis. But I have to keep visiting the doctor

for few more months because I am being treated for endometrosis and been asked

to take medicines for it for 3 months.

> > > > I would like to thank you for the help that you have given me during my

painful time and its you has given me a new birth today guruji,you are my father

and I bow down on your feet and seek your blessings for a good life in future.

> > > >

> > > > Please let me know if anything else I have to do according to my chart.

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou

> > > > Ankita

> > > >

> > > > , " "

<@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ankita,

> > > > >

> > > > > Cancer is also known as 'rakta beej'. According to our mythology

Goddess Durga achieved a victory by killing over a demon known as 'rakta beej'.

Therefore praying to Goddess Durga can help you in this situation. Therefore:

> > > > >

> > > > > Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati 108 times

every day according to the instructions given.

> > > > >

> > > > > roga naasha ke liye

> > > > > [ to eliminate personal illness ]

> > > > >

> > > > > rogaanasheShaanapah aMsi tuShTaa

> > > > > ruShTaa tu kaamaan.h sakalaanabhiiShTaan .h |

> > > > > tvaamaashritaanaaM na vipannaraaNaaM

> > > > > tvaamaashritaa hyaashrayataaM prayaanti ||

> > > > >

> > > > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the

Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a

little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra.

When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana

] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find

Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , ankita shah

<ankita_shah606@ > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pranam Guruji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I went for a routine test in March and an ovarian cyst was detected

on my right ovary.I was operated on the 18th of April and when the removed cyst

was sent for diagnosis it was found to be cancerous,the sample was sent to

Raheja hospital Mumbai for a second opinion and they also confirmed the same.

> > > > > > I have been prescribed some more tests after which the Dr will

decide the treatment.

> > > > > > Please give me some remedy so that the cancer is limited to the

right ovary only,does not spread anywhere else and the ovary is removed

surgically and I dont have to go for chemothearapy.

> > > > > > Also please pray for me.I am depressed as I was about to settle down

in july.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What can be the reason and what remedies should I undergo so that

the treatment is less painful for me.

> > > > > > I was unable to accept it earlier,but with help from my friends I am

ready to face this now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My Date of birth 28-04-1966 time 4:20 Bombay.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thankyou

> > > > > > Ankita

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > <@ >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Friday, 14 November, 2008 6:56:43 PM

> > > > > > Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Ankita,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

which

> > > > > > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing

the

> > > > > > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya

have

> > > > > > to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ 1 ] For the cyst :

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ a ]Offer at a Hanuman temple a copper lota filled with rice + a

red

> > > > > > flower + lal chandan. Paste the lota also red with the lal chandan

> > > > > > before offering it at the temple.

> > > > > > [ b ] Gift a pink cloth / saree to your sister, once.

> > > > > > [ c ] Immerse in a river / sea 800 gm Rewari [ a sweet made of gur

and

> > > > > > til ] once.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ 2 ] For losing temper :

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this

container,

> > > > > > with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the

> > > > > > North East corner of your bedroom. Keep the lid on so that the water

> > > > > > doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last you for

a

> > > > > > year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can be used.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ 3 ] For marriage :

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, you should try to get married again and settle down in life.

These

> > > > > > upaya will help you find a suiatble match:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ a ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling

with

> > > > > > milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red

> > > > > > pooja thread also known as mouli}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ b ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a

bath.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ c ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Swayambara Parvati Mantra

> > > > > >

> > > > > > " Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yoga bhayankari Sakala sthavara

> > > > > > jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshaya akarshaya Swaha " .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder “

mantra

> > > > > > used in upaya†you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , " ankita_shah606 "

> > > > > > <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Pranam Guruji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I married at an early age(21 years old)it was love marriage and

the

> > > > > > > boy was a year younger to me but that marriage did not work for

many

> > > > > > > reasons and I got a divorce within 2 years.

> > > > > > > Now I am thinking of settleing down in life,is there any upaya i

can

> > > > > > > do so that i forget my old scar and i get married

> > > > > > > I also have a cyst on my neck and doctors tell there surgery may

be

> > > > > > > required and i get angry very fast can you give me some upaya for

all

> > > > > > > these problems I will be greatful to you

> > > > > > > My birthday is 28-04-1966 4.20pm bombay

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thankyou

> > > > > > > Ankita

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with

India Travel http://in.travel. /

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

>

>

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Pranam Guruji

I am under medication for endometrosis all other tests for cancer on my body is negative thanks to you and God.The medicines are now only reduced maintainance dose which is to be stopped in May and later on go for tests every 6 months.

During one of a frequent visits to my Dr I complained to him about stomach pain and he examined me and said that I was developing hernia near my stiches so could you please give me some upaya so that the hernia growth is restricted or slowed down.

I would request you to go thru my horoscope for the year and give me varshfal upaya which I will do with all my faith and devotion.

Thankyou

Ankita

--- On Sat, 19/12/09, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Re: Jupiter transit >>>>> Ankita Shah Date: Saturday, 19 December, 2009, 11:46 PM

Dear Ankita,Jupiter transit in Aquarius : December 20, 2009 till December 6, 2010.[a]During this period the Jupiter will transit the 6th house from your Lagna, for which the astrology classics say:"Jupiter's transit gives a much more favorable outlook for your health and for relationships with co-workers and associated professionals. It's a good time to streamline your working routines; relations with subordinates can also be improved, though you'll be happiest when working unsupervised. Your work and responsibilities expand in scope during the year ahead and you may need to take on assistants, but don't believe that you are invincible, as pride often comes before a fall. Your job may require more travel, or advanced training ��" and, although your efforts will be rewarded, don't take any aspect of it for granted. A pet might enter your life, or perhaps you'll take more interest in small animals. Your interest in health

and physical fitness may increase, but don't take your health too much for granted. Avoid procrastination and overeating. Transiting Jupiter is indicating heavy and sudden expenditures for you. Be careful it is not a favorable for speculations. Do not take any kind of major risk. Your power of judgment and accuracy will be affected. It is advised you, you should not investment in any risky sector. Quarrels with own people are quite possible. For all, who are in service or business, it will go normally. Jupiter may not give any big deal or promotion. However, your children may bring happiness for you. Your positive thinking and faith on god will provide a fabulous way of progress."Upaya :Offer at any temple a sabut haldi ganth each day for 9 days regularly.During this period the Jupiter will transit the 8th house from your natal MOON , for which the astrology classics say:" You tend to loose or miss the opportunity in

your life path and face obstacles and hitch in your career path and in financial pursuits. Desired and expected result will elude you and give you enough strain in career related matters. You may face sudden and unexpected hindrances for achieving your goals. Be cautious in extending your business and do not indulge in speculation. Stay way from share market and risky ventures in business. Credit for your hard work will be hijacked by others. Be careful in driving the vehicles as accidents are also not ruled out"Upaya ;Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows every day.In your kundali mercury and Mars do not indicate any kind of infidelity. In your kundali mercury and the saturn are well placed. The rest of the planets are not well placed.Sincerely,Priya, ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:>> Pranam Guruji> > One of my friend who knows astrology told me that due to the placement of Mars and Mercury in my horoscope I would have indulged or will indulge in sinful activities(infideli ty),is this correct and what remedy should I do for it.Which are weak plannets and strong plannets in my horoscope and what remedies are to be done.> Please tell me if i need to do remedies for Jupiter transit.> > Thankyou> Ankita> > --- On Tue, 1/12/09, Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...> wrote:> > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah> > Tuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:45 AM> > > > > > > Dear Ankita,> > [1] Ask some maali [gardner] to get you a piece of Ashok tree root. It would be better if you send some one with the maali to see that he takes the root from an Ashok tree only. Still better you can yourself go to some nursery which sells plants and get a small piece from there.> > [2] You can get a pair of snakes made of copper from any jeweler.> > [3] Rahu transit in Sagittarius : November 3, 2009 till May 4, 2011> > [a] In your janma kundali Rahu will transit the 4th house from Janma Lagna for which the astrological classics say:> > "Next eighteen months will give you average effect of these transits. . There will be lack of mental peace, obstacles & strains, which could make you tense. Cold

attitude from the near & dear could make you a little unhappy. Mother will need attention. There might be an increase in landed property and vehicles, but be extra cautious before finalizing any deal. . Ketu in 10"Th house might create some problems at work. Rewards will not be commensurate with the hard work put in. There might be delay in promotion & unfavorable transfers are also possible. . You might as well change your job also. Those in business may real moderate benefits. Your projects may get obstructed and you may also receive some untoward news. You must remain alert and vigilant. If you can cut down your expenses on luxury items, you will be able to manage in your budget. Be careful in your investments as well. You might be benefited from a new friendship. Heart related problems might> crop up. There might be some allergic problem also. Control your food habits & enjoy walking. Some people might have to leave home for a

completely new environment. "> > Upaya :> > Recite the beej mantra for Rahu 108 times a day. Get the beej mantra from the group files.> > In your janma kundali Rahu will transit the 6th house from Janma MOON for which the astrological classics say:> > "You will prove your talent and will see improvements in your job. You will come out of your problems and overcome all obstacles. Happiness among couples will be seen. You will understand each other will work for the uplift of the family. You will make ways for your future investments. "> > No upaya needed> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:> >> > Pranam Guruji> >> >> > Thanks for going thru my horoscope and suggesting me the upayas.> > Please tell me

where will I get the root of Ashoka tree and where will I get the copper snakes pair,I am located in Mumbai.> > Do I need to do any remedy for the Rahu transit> >> > Thankyou> > Ankita> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > > > Sun, 29 November, 2009 8:02:05 PM> > Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah> >> > > > Dear Ankita,> >> > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before the upaya suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. The upaya will not give any results unless they are done according to the rules.> >>

> For Marital Harmony:> >> > [ 1 ] Every night extinguish the last kitchen fire by sprinkling a few drops of milk over the burner. Do not use that particular burner till the next morning.> >> > [ 2 ] Get a piece of Ashok tree root and keep it at the pooja sthan. There are two varieties of Ashok tree. One with drooping branches and doesn’t grow into a big tree, and the other which grows into a huge shady tree with wide spreading branches. You should get the root of the one that grows into a huge shady tree.> >> > [ 3 ] Immerse in a river/ sea a pair of snakes made of copper on a Sunday> >> > [ 4 ] Offer a few grains of rice at any temple for 5 days regularly.> >> > For Health and Prosperity:> >> > Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati as many times a day as you can every day according to the instructions

given.> >> > aarogya aur saubhaagya praapti ke liye> > [ to achieve good health & good fortune ]> >> > dehi saubhaagyamaarogyaM dehi me paramaM sukham.h |> > rupaM dehi yasho jayaM dehi yasho dehi dviSho jahi ||> >> > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.> >> > Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.> >> > Sincerely,> >> > Priya> >> > --- In

, ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Pranam Guruji> > >> > > I am recovering my health and so far the tests are fine and am taking medicines for endometrosis.> > > During the initial period I had contacted my husband as he has good medical knowledge and he helped me thruout the time with his help by coming with me to the doctor,explaining things to me,preparing me in advance for almost everything and gave me emotional support,and in turn we came close again and we decided to forget the past and start a new life and start staying together by Feb or till my treatment is over.But the problem is from my side as I fight with him for no reasons at times and the fight takes a violent turn and disturbs both of us.Is there any upay for me so that I dont fight with him,we two be together soon and for becoming parents. Should we get

married again or is it ok if we just tear away the divorce papers.> > > Please let me know of Rahu transit remedies that I will have to do.> > >> > > Thankyou> > > Ankita> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > <@ ...>> > > > > > Thu, 20 August, 2009 7:26:47 PM> > > Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah> > >> > > > > > Dear Ankita,> > >> > > Thank you for the feed back. Be grateful to Goddess Durga who saw you through this trying time.> > >> > > Continue with reciting the mantra till your treatment is completed.> > >> > > God bless you,> >

>> > > Bhooshan Priya> > >> > > , "ankita_shah606" <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Pranam Guruji,> > > > I recited the mantra daily as suggested by you and I was operated on the 20th of June.The doctor removed my right ovary and came out of the operation theater and told my mother that we did not find any cancer in this but take this ovary and give it for testing at Raheja hospital.Earlier the doctor had planned to remove both the ovaries and the falopian tube and the uterus and accordingly the things were ordered before the surgery.> > > > The result from Raheja hospital came negative for cancer in my ovary and fallopian tube.My ovary had endometrosis. But I have to keep visiting the doctor for few more months because I am being treated for endometrosis and been asked to take medicines for

it for 3 months.> > > > I would like to thank you for the help that you have given me during my painful time and its you has given me a new birth today guruji,you are my father and I bow down on your feet and seek your blessings for a good life in future.> > > >> > > > Please let me know if anything else I have to do according to my chart.> > > >> > > > Thankyou> > > > Ankita> > > >> > > > , "" <@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Ankita,> > > > >> > > > > Cancer is also known as 'rakta beej'. According to our mythology Goddess Durga achieved a victory by killing over a demon known as 'rakta beej'. Therefore praying to Goddess Durga can help you in this situation.

Therefore:> > > > >> > > > > Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati 108 times every day according to the instructions given.> > > > >> > > > > roga naasha ke liye> > > > > [ to eliminate personal illness ]> > > > >> > > > > rogaanasheShaanapah aMsi tuShTaa> > > > > ruShTaa tu kaamaan.h sakalaanabhiiShTaan .h |> > > > > tvaamaashritaanaaM na vipannaraaNaaM> > > > > tvaamaashritaa hyaashrayataaM prayaanti ||> > > > >> > > > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.> > > > >> > > > > Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little water in any

bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.> > > > >> > > > > Sincerely,> > > > >> > > > > Priya> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Pranam Guruji,>

> > > > >> > > > > > I went for a routine test in March and an ovarian cyst was detected on my right ovary.I was operated on the 18th of April and when the removed cyst was sent for diagnosis it was found to be cancerous,the sample was sent to Raheja hospital Mumbai for a second opinion and they also confirmed the same.> > > > > > I have been prescribed some more tests after which the Dr will decide the treatment.> > > > > > Please give me some remedy so that the cancer is limited to the right ovary only,does not spread anywhere else and the ovary is removed surgically and I dont have to go for chemothearapy.> > > > > > Also please pray for me.I am depressed as I was about to settle down in july.> > > > > >> > > > > > What can be the reason and what remedies should I undergo so that the treatment is less

painful for me.> > > > > > I was unable to accept it earlier,but with help from my friends I am ready to face this now.> > > > > >> > > > > > My Date of birth 28-04-1966 time 4:20 Bombay.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thankyou> > > > > > Ankita> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > <@ >> > > > > > > > > > > > Friday, 14 November, 2008 6:56:43 PM> > > > > > Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah> > > > > >> > > > > >> >

> > > > Dear Ankita,> > > > > >> > > > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which> > > > > > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the> > > > > > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have> > > > > > to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.> > > > > >> > > > > > [ 1 ] For the cyst :> > > > > >> > > > > > [ a ]Offer at a Hanuman temple a copper lota filled with rice + a red> > > > > > flower + lal chandan. Paste the lota also red with the lal chandan> > > > > > before offering it at the temple.> > > > > > [ b ] Gift a pink cloth / saree to your sister, once.> > > >

> > [ c ] Immerse in a river / sea 800 gm Rewari [ a sweet made of gur and> > > > > > til ] once.> > > > > >> > > > > > [ 2 ] For losing temper :> > > > > >> > > > > > Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this container,> > > > > > with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the> > > > > > North East corner of your bedroom. Keep the lid on so that the water> > > > > > doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last you for a> > > > > > year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can be used.> > > > > >> > > > > > [ 3 ] For marriage :> > > > > >> > > > > > Yes, you should try to get married again and settle down

in life. These> > > > > > upaya will help you find a suiatble match:> > > > > >> > > > > > [ a ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling with> > > > > > milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa { red> > > > > > pooja thread also known as mouli}> > > > > >> > > > > > [ b ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a bath.> > > > > >> > > > > > [ c ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :> > > > > >> > > > > > Swayambara Parvati Mantra> > > > > >> > > > > > "Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yoga bhayankari Sakala sthavara> > > > > > jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshaya

akarshaya Swaha".> > > > > >> > > > > > { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder “ mantra> > > > > > used in upaya†you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }> > > > > >> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > >> > > > > > Priya> > > > > >> > > > > > , "ankita_shah606"> > > > > > <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Pranam Guruji> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I married at an early age(21 years old)it was love marriage and the> > > > > > > boy was a year younger to me but that marriage did not work for many> > > >

> > > reasons and I got a divorce within 2 years.> > > > > > > Now I am thinking of settleing down in life,is there any upaya i can> > > > > > > do so that i forget my old scar and i get married> > > > > > > I also have a cyst on my neck and doctors tell there surgery may be> > > > > > > required and i get angry very fast can you give me some upaya for all> > > > > > > these problems I will be greatful to you> > > > > > > My birthday is 28-04-1966 4.20pm bombay> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thankyou> > > > > > > Ankita> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Explore

and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. /> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Guest guest

Dear Ankita ji,

I am suggesting your 45th year Varsh Phal upaya. These upaya will be effective

only if they are done according to the rules of doing remedies given in the

files. Therefore go to the file section and read the rules of doing remedies

before the upaya are done.

[a] Offer at any temple a litle milk each day for 7 days regularly.

Immerse in a river 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot.

[c] Keep either on your person or in your room some thing used by your father;

like his watch, ring, chain etc or his table chair etc.

For hernia problem :

[a] Immerse in a river 7 potatoes, cut into half, after smearing them with

curds.

Recite the stotra for venus a few times every day. get the stotra from the

group files.

Sincerely,

Priya

, ankita shah <ankita_shah606

wrote:

>

>

> Pranam Guruji

>  

> I am under medication for endometrosis all other tests for cancer on my body

is negative thanks to you and God.The medicines are now only reduced

maintainance dose which is to be stopped in May and later on go for tests every

6 months.

> During one of a frequent visits to my Dr I complained to him about stomach

pain and he examined me and said that I was developing hernia near my stiches so

could you please give me some upaya so that the hernia growth is restricted or

slowed down.

>  

> I would request you to go thru my horoscope for the year and give me varshfal

upaya which I will do with all my faith and devotion.

>

> Thankyou

> Ankita

>

> --- On Sat, 19/12/09, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

>

>

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <

> Re: Jupiter transit >>>>> Ankita Shah

>

> Saturday, 19 December, 2009, 11:46 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Ankita,

>

> Jupiter transit in Aquarius : December 20, 2009 till December 6, 2010.

>

> [a]During this period the Jupiter will transit the 6th house from your Lagna,

for which the astrology classics say:

>

> " Jupiter's transit gives a much more favorable outlook for your health and for

relationships with co-workers and associated professionals. It's a good time to

streamline your working routines; relations with subordinates can also be

improved, though you'll be happiest when working unsupervised. Your work and

responsibilities expand in scope during the year ahead and you may need to take

on assistants, but don't believe that you are invincible, as pride often comes

before a fall. Your job may require more travel, or advanced training �� "

and, although your efforts will be rewarded, don't take any aspect of it for

granted. A pet might enter your life, or perhaps you'll take more interest in

small animals. Your interest in health and physical fitness may increase, but

don't take your health too much for granted. Avoid procrastination and

overeating. Transiting Jupiter is indicating heavy and sudden expenditures for

you. Be careful it is not a favorable

> for speculations. Do not take any kind of major risk. Your power of judgment

and accuracy will be affected. It is advised you, you should not investment in

any risky sector. Quarrels with own people are quite possible. For all, who are

in service or business, it will go normally. Jupiter may not give any big deal

or promotion. However, your children may bring happiness for you. Your positive

thinking and faith on god will provide a fabulous way of progress. "

>

> Upaya :

>

> Offer at any temple a sabut haldi ganth each day for 9 days regularly.

>

> During this period the Jupiter will transit the 8th house from your natal

MOON , for which the astrology classics say:

>

> " You tend to loose or miss the opportunity in your life path and face

obstacles and hitch in your career path and in financial pursuits. Desired and

expected result will elude you and give you enough strain in career related

matters. You may face sudden and unexpected hindrances for achieving your goals.

Be cautious in extending your business and do not indulge in speculation. Stay

way from share market and risky ventures in business. Credit for your hard work

will be hijacked by others. Be careful in driving the vehicles as accidents are

also not ruled out "

>

> Upaya ;

>

> Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows every day.

>

> In your kundali mercury and Mars do not indicate any kind of infidelity.

>

> In your kundali mercury and the saturn are well placed. The rest of the

planets are not well placed.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Pranam Guruji

> >

> > One of my friend who knows astrology told me that due to the placement of

Mars and Mercury in my horoscope I would have indulged or will indulge in sinful

activities(infideli ty),is this correct and what remedy should I do for it.Which

are weak plannets and strong plannets in my horoscope and what remedies are to

be done.

> > Please tell me if i need to do remedies for Jupiter transit.

> >

> > Thankyou

> > Ankita

> >

> > --- On Tue, 1/12/09, Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> > Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah

> >

> > Tuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:45 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ankita,

> >

> > [1] Ask some maali [gardner] to get you a piece of Ashok tree root. It would

be better if you send some one with the maali to see that he takes the root from

an Ashok tree only. Still better you can yourself go to some nursery which sells

plants and get a small piece from there.

> >

> > [2] You can get a pair of snakes made of copper from any jeweler.

> >

> > [3] Rahu transit in Sagittarius : November 3, 2009 till May 4, 2011

> >

> > [a] In your janma kundali Rahu will transit the 4th house from Janma Lagna

for which the astrological classics say:

> >

> > " Next eighteen months will give you average effect of these transits. .

There will be lack of mental peace, obstacles & strains, which could make you

tense. Cold attitude from the near & dear could make you a little unhappy.

Mother will need attention. There might be an increase in landed property and

vehicles, but be extra cautious before finalizing any deal. . Ketu in 10 " Th

house might create some problems at work. Rewards will not be commensurate with

the hard work put in. There might be delay in promotion & unfavorable transfers

are also possible. . You might as well change your job also. Those in business

may real moderate benefits. Your projects may get obstructed and you may also

receive some untoward news. You must remain alert and vigilant. If you can cut

down your expenses on luxury items, you will be able to manage in your budget.

Be careful in your investments as well. You might be benefited from a new

friendship. Heart related problems

> might

> > crop up. There might be some allergic problem also. Control your food habits

& enjoy walking. Some people might have to leave home for a completely new

environment. "

> >

> > Upaya :

> >

> > Recite the beej mantra for Rahu 108 times a day. Get the beej mantra from

the group files.

> >

> > In your janma kundali Rahu will transit the 6th house from Janma MOON for

> >

> > " You will prove your talent and will see improvements in your job. You will

come out of your problems and overcome all obstacles. Happiness among couples

will be seen. You will understand each other will work for the uplift of the

family. You will make ways for your future investments. "

> >

> > No upaya needed

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@

....> wrote:

> > >

> > > Pranam Guruji

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for going thru my horoscope and suggesting me the upayas.

> > > Please tell me where will I get the root of Ashoka tree and where will I

get the copper snakes pair,I am located in Mumbai.

> > > Do I need to do any remedy for the Rahu transit

> > >

> > > Thankyou

> > > Ankita

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> > >

> > > Sun, 29 November, 2009 8:02:05 PM

> > > Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah

> > >

> > >  

> > > Dear Ankita,

> > >

> > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which

might help. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies

before the upaya suggested by me are done. All these upaya have to be done. The

upaya will not give any results unless they are done according to the rules.

> > >

> > > For Marital Harmony:

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Every night extinguish the last kitchen fire by sprinkling a few

drops of milk over the burner. Do not use that particular burner till the next

morning.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] Get a piece of Ashok tree root and keep it at the pooja sthan. There

are two varieties of Ashok tree. One with drooping branches and doesn’t grow

into a big tree, and the other which grows into a huge shady tree with wide

spreading branches. You should get the root of the one that grows into a huge

shady tree.

> > >

> > > [ 3 ] Immerse in a river/ sea a pair of snakes made of copper on a Sunday

> > >

> > > [ 4 ] Offer a few grains of rice at any temple for 5 days regularly.

> > >

> > > For Health and Prosperity:

> > >

> > > Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati as many times a

day as you can every day according to the instructions given.

> > >

> > > aarogya aur saubhaagya praapti ke liye

> > > [ to achieve good health & good fortune ]

> > >

> > > dehi saubhaagyamaarogyaM dehi me paramaM sukham.h |

> > > rupaM dehi yasho jayaM dehi yasho dehi dviSho jahi ||

> > >

> > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the Durga

Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.

> > >

> > > Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a little

water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra. When you

have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana ] the

bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find Tulsi

leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , ankita shah <ankita_shah606@

....> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Pranam Guruji

> > > >

> > > > I am recovering my health and so far the tests are fine and am taking

medicines for endometrosis.

> > > > During the initial period I had contacted my husband as he has good

medical knowledge and he helped me thruout the time with his help by coming with

me to the doctor,explaining things to me,preparing me in advance for almost

everything and gave me emotional support,and in turn we came close again and we

decided to forget the past and start a new life and start staying together by

Feb or till my treatment is over.But the problem is from my side as I fight with

him for no reasons at times and the fight takes a violent turn and disturbs both

of us.Is there any upay for me so that I dont fight with him,we two be together

soon and for becoming parents. Should we get married again or is it ok if we

just tear away the divorce papers.

> > > > Please let me know of Rahu transit remedies that I will have to do.

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou

> > > > Ankita

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > <@ ...>

> > > >

> > > > Thu, 20 August, 2009 7:26:47 PM

> > > > Re: FEEDBACK >>>>> Ankita Shah

> > > >

> > > >  

> > > > Dear Ankita,

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for the feed back. Be grateful to Goddess Durga who saw you

through this trying time.

> > > >

> > > > Continue with reciting the mantra till your treatment is completed.

> > > >

> > > > God bless you,

> > > >

> > > > Bhooshan Priya

> > > >

> > > > , " ankita_shah606 "

<ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Pranam Guruji,

> > > > > I recited the mantra daily as suggested by you and I was operated on

the 20th of June.The doctor removed my right ovary and came out of the operation

theater and told my mother that we did not find any cancer in this but take this

ovary and give it for testing at Raheja hospital.Earlier the doctor had planned

to remove both the ovaries and the falopian tube and the uterus and accordingly

the things were ordered before the surgery.

> > > > > The result from Raheja hospital came negative for cancer in my ovary

and fallopian tube.My ovary had endometrosis. But I have to keep visiting the

doctor for few more months because I am being treated for endometrosis and been

asked to take medicines for it for 3 months.

> > > > > I would like to thank you for the help that you have given me during

my painful time and its you has given me a new birth today guruji,you are my

father and I bow down on your feet and seek your blessings for a good life in

future.

> > > > >

> > > > > Please let me know if anything else I have to do according to my

chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thankyou

> > > > > Ankita

> > > > >

> > > > > , " "

<@ > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Ankita,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Cancer is also known as 'rakta beej'. According to our mythology

Goddess Durga achieved a victory by killing over a demon known as 'rakta beej'.

Therefore praying to Goddess Durga can help you in this situation. Therefore:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Recite the following siddha mantra from Durga Sapt shati 108 times

every day according to the instructions given.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > roga naasha ke liye

> > > > > > [ to eliminate personal illness ]

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rogaanasheShaanapah aMsi tuShTaa

> > > > > > ruShTaa tu kaamaan.h sakalaanabhiiShTaan .h |

> > > > > > tvaamaashritaanaaM na vipannaraaNaaM

> > > > > > tvaamaashritaa hyaashrayataaM prayaanti ||

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from the

Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce it correctly.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sit on a mat or some thing, do not sit on the bare ground. Keep a

little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before reciting this mantra.

When you have finished reciting the mantra you should breathe over [ fook marana

] the bowl and drink that water and eat the tulsi leaf. In case you do not find

Tulsi leaf, then you can do without it, just keep the bowl of water though.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , ankita shah

<ankita_shah606@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Pranam Guruji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I went for a routine test in March and an ovarian cyst was

detected on my right ovary.I was operated on the 18th of April and when the

removed cyst was sent for diagnosis it was found to be cancerous,the sample was

sent to Raheja hospital Mumbai for a second opinion and they also confirmed the

same.

> > > > > > > I have been prescribed some more tests after which the Dr will

decide the treatment.

> > > > > > > Please give me some remedy so that the cancer is limited to the

right ovary only,does not spread anywhere else and the ovary is removed

surgically and I dont have to go for chemothearapy.

> > > > > > > Also please pray for me.I am depressed as I was about to settle

down in july.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What can be the reason and what remedies should I undergo so that

the treatment is less painful for me.

> > > > > > > I was unable to accept it earlier,but with help from my friends I

am ready to face this now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My Date of birth 28-04-1966 time 4:20 Bombay.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thankyou

> > > > > > > Ankita

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > > <@ >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Friday, 14 November, 2008 6:56:43 PM

> > > > > > > Re: remedy >>>>> Ankita Shah

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Ankita,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

which

> > > > > > > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing

the

> > > > > > > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya

have

> > > > > > > to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ 1 ] For the cyst :

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ a ]Offer at a Hanuman temple a copper lota filled with rice + a

red

> > > > > > > flower + lal chandan. Paste the lota also red with the lal chandan

> > > > > > > before offering it at the temple.

> > > > > > > [ b ] Gift a pink cloth / saree to your sister, once.

> > > > > > > [ c ] Immerse in a river / sea 800 gm Rewari [ a sweet made of gur

and

> > > > > > > til ] once.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ 2 ] For losing temper :

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this

container,

> > > > > > > with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the

> > > > > > > North East corner of your bedroom. Keep the lid on so that the

water

> > > > > > > doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last you

for a

> > > > > > > year. In case rain water is not available, Ganga jal can be used.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ 3 ] For marriage :

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yes, you should try to get married again and settle down in life.

These

> > > > > > > upaya will help you find a suiatble match:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ a ] Every Monday , for 13 Mondays regularly, bathe a shiv ling

with

> > > > > > > milk. After bathing the shivling wrap round it 7 times kalawa {

red

> > > > > > > pooja thread also known as mouli}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ b ] Every day add a little curds in the water before you take a

bath.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ c ] Recite this mantra at least 108 times every day :

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Swayambara Parvati Mantra

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > " Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yoga bhayankari Sakala sthavara

> > > > > > > jangamasya mukha-hridayam mama vasamakarshaya akarshaya Swaha " .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > { For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder “

mantra

> > > > > > > used in upaya†you will find the mantra written in Hindi script

}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , " ankita_shah606 "

> > > > > > > <ankita_shah606@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Pranam Guruji

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I married at an early age(21 years old)it was love marriage and

the

> > > > > > > > boy was a year younger to me but that marriage did not work for

many

> > > > > > > > reasons and I got a divorce within 2 years.

> > > > > > > > Now I am thinking of settleing down in life,is there any upaya i

can

> > > > > > > > do so that i forget my old scar and i get married

> > > > > > > > I also have a cyst on my neck and doctors tell there surgery may

be

> > > > > > > > required and i get angry very fast can you give me some upaya

for all

> > > > > > > > these problems I will be greatful to you

> > > > > > > > My birthday is 28-04-1966 4.20pm bombay

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thankyou

> > > > > > > > Ankita

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with

India Travel http://in.travel. /

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

>