IndiaDivine.org

Regarding Saturn remedies and feedback on Chaaya Daan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Please clarify these to me about the remedies/rituals at Shani/Hanuman temple. I am hoping that this does not amount to a large query . I have no intention of hurting you or disobeying you.

Lighting "til" lamps1. I saw on TV someone saying that we should not light 9 "Til" lamps but only one. Here at our place everybody lights 9 lamps. I have been doing the same for long. Do you see anything wrong with this? I thought I should take your feedback.

"Til" Lamps here mean some black "Til" tied in a small black cloth immersed in "til" oil or "Mustard" oil.

Chaaya Daan:

2.Revered Sir, what does Chaaya daan actually mean? What does it signify? Please please be kind enough to let me know. This is a sincere request. This helps me put more mental power in the remedies. I have seen lot of people do this also.

3. I observed that while all the very effective remedies you have given me helped in satisfying some need, Chaya Daan made me cooler atleast for a couple of days. The remedy made me calm although I cant claim that I changed very much. The other upaya which made me calmer is the "Sun Arghya" remedy. Does Saturn have any contribution to my anxiety and anger through some aspect?

4.Finally sorry for this repeated query. The Pujari asked me to see my reflection and then the idol 3 times.Hope it is fine.

RegardsKY