IndiaDivine.org

mantras siddhi during the eclipse time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Charan Sparash,

My heartfelt gratitude to you for the selfless services being rendered by you for the mankind.I had a query of a generic nature.It is an ancient practice from our forefathers time that we have heard that Mantra sidhi can be done by anyone reciting a particular mantra , a paricular number of times during the duration of any eclipse.It is said that the mantras chanted during this period amounts to chanting many many thosand folds.Is it a truth or a myth? If it is a truth than can the mantras suggested by you to various persons for various remedies in the group be chanted by them???

Another query is wether in addtion can any other mantra , specific to lunar eclipse be also chanted by a person depending upon the placement of the moon in their janam kundali??? If yes would you be kind enough to enlighten us about the detailed procedure of chanting, number of times etc.

Also what means by Mantra siddhi and how is it could be useful for the jataks in mitigating their sufferings & come as a relief.For instance i quote my birth details 30/09/1959 ,time 9.00 A.M,birth place :Delhi.You have earlier advised me chanting Mercury strotra as well as jupiter strotra as part of my remedies.In my case i have moon+venus(in leo and 11th house)in my kundli.It is understood by me that moon being in a fiery rashi Leo becomes damaged and does not give good results.In such case what is your valuable guidance for me in the coming lunar eclipse on 31st Dec.2009.

Thank you so much sir and i look forward to your kind reply for my benefit as well as of group members (if you also throw light on the generic subject of mantra siddhi during eclipse time for viewing by all).

yours truly.

with deep respects & regards,

happy New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.