IndiaDivine.org

Regding writing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

Pranaam..hope all is well with you...

Since the day I started working, I have been thinking about what was it that I wanted to be ...The persistent response always has been that I want to be a writer...now being a writer and aspiring to be a writer are 2 very diff things..i tried a lot..sent my manuscript to lot of people about 5 years ago and had a bunch of rejections.. :)

I have decided that I want to earn my living through reading,writing and travelling....I like the knowledge that one gets through such things and the experiences of course......I have set a goal of one year for me to start writing again ( had completely stopped ) and do my job also side by side till i start earning from writing....

Can you help me out in this by suggesting remedies which would strengthen this aspiration.....

Thanks to your kindness I have come out of my earlier mental stage and am very much ok....

Is it because of the saturn transit that I am finally taking a decision about the one and only one thing that i have ever wanted to do in life..write....can u also throw some light on that....

details are dob 25 august 1975 time of birth 3.32 pm afternoon pob trivandrum,kerala

Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year.....these wishes come from my happy state of mind :)

love and respect

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.