Respected Guruji,

sadar naman

1] Pls tell my varshphal upayas

2] pls tell transit upayas of saturn, jupiter, rahu, ketu

3] also tell me ishat and kashat phal

thanks

ankit--- On Sat, 11/4/06, < wrote:

<Re: QUERY >>>> Ankit Kumar Delhi Date: Saturday, November 4, 2006, 7:47 PM

Dear Ankit,[ 1 ] Go to the files and read two articles : upaya for exams; and upaya for memory. Do the upaya you think you need. They will help you. But before doing these upaya read the rules of doing upaya from the files.[ 2 ] Varsh phal Upaya for your current year { 27th year }[ a ] Keep with you a small solid silver goli wrapped in a yellow cloth. You could also wear it in a silver chain if you like.[ b ] Immerse in a river 43 round pieces of copper once. Immerse the pieces one by one into the river.[ c ] You should not accept any tabeez, or bhabhooti etc given to you by a faqeer or a sadhu.[ d ] Do not have in your house any broad leaf green plants, green bottles, sea shells or masks etc.[ 3 ] Transits :transit saturn : good, no upaya neededtransit jupiter ; very good, no upaya neededtransit Rahu : keep a small solid silver toy elephant dipped either in

rain water or ganga jal. You can keep it in a glass jar.transit ketu : medium , Pray to Lord Ganesh every day.[ 4 ] Time for examination :You have to ask some pundit who is an expert in 'muhurt' He will tell you the most auspicious date for the examinations. I am not an expert in 'muhurt'.Sincerely,Priya, "ankitkumardelhi" <ankitkumardelhi@ ...> wrote:>> RESPECTED SIR,> sadar naman.> I have become member of this group > toaday.plz answer my query> > birth details> > name ANKIT> > DATE OF BIRTH 5 MARCH 1980> > TIME OF BIRTH 9:35 P.M.> > PLACE OF BIRTH SHOLAPUR(MAHARASTRA

)> > 1) I have to appear for my lab(exam)of ccie > which is equivalent to doctorate in NETWORKING.i HAVE CLEARED MY > WRITTEN EXAM.This lab is very costly =75000 and rarly people pass in > 1st attempt.if i will pass ,i will be top of my career.So plz seeing > my horo suggest me all upayas relating to my CAREER AND TO PASS THIS > EXAM.ALSO IF U CAN SUGGEST ME ABOUT TIME WHEN SHOULD I APPEAR WHICH > WILL INCREASE MY CHANCES IN EXAM THEN IT WILL BE OF GREAT HELP TO ME.> > 2) my running YEAR varshphal upayas> > 3)my transit of 4 plants upays> > plz suggest all upayas to increase my chances of clearng exams.> > thanks ANKIT>