IndiaDivine.org

Require help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Can you please clarify these queries?

Relationship with spouse:

1. I am going through tough phase as far as relation with my wife is concerned. We have a lot of fights and dont seem to stand each other. We fight over trivial issues and there is no stopping this.

Our marriage is surviving only because we are conservative in philosophy.

Can you please look at mine and my wife's horoscope and

A. What astrological influence can this be? Please suggest a suitable upaya for a happy married life depending on our horoscopes?B. Who is the karak of a happy married life in general?C. Why are we not compatible in spite of our horoscope had been matched 33/36 points?

Is it fine if I do the sprinkling milk on the gas burner Upaya? I dont think my wife would do it regularly or with interest.

General:

2. Sir, just like Sun is the karak of anger and bosses in general, may I know

A. Who is the Lord of fortune in general?Can you suggest some simple remedies for the same? I know my Bhagyesh is Saturn.

I am asking this because the Sun Arghya upaya for controlling anger seems to almost always work for me although Sun is not the Karak of anger for me accordning to horoscope but a general Karak of anger.

4.Can you please suggest some business for my wife which would be suitable for her? Can I invest money for her even if the business which you suggest may not be good for me? Ex: Dealing in shares is not good for me but if in case you feel it is good for her.

My details:

9th Dec 1975,8:25 P.M

my wife's details

jan 26,1980 10:17 P.M (or 10:18 P.M)

Regards

KY