IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Reg Phd seat - further suggestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--sir,I have

given my exam for PhD Entrance. My performance is above average. I did all upaya suggested by you strictly.Is there anything more to do ( chanting mantra like) to get it 100%. At present i am in long leave to my research job. They may not agree to join me. I have to resign there. Igot a baby girl on NOV 19th. Some fear is running in my mind reg PhD thats why i am asking you like this.Waiting for your replywith pranamsSAI.DOB 7-9-1977,3PM,RAJAHMUNDRY----- Forwarded Message ----Pandit Bhooshan Priya

<Sai Siva <sai.siva129Mon, July 20, 2009 7:27:49 PMRe: sir, please make me member of Dear lavanya,

Your query about your PhD had already been answered on July 17th. Go to the group and read the message # 23972

Sincerely,

Priya--- On Mon, 20/7/09, Sai Siva <sai.siva129 wrote:

Sai Siva <sai.siva129Re: sir, please make me member of "Pandit Bhooshan Priya" <Monday, 20 July, 2009, 4:50 PM

yes sir,just now i sent one request to join me

Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Sai Siva <sai.siva129Monday, July 20, 2009 4:44:20 PMRe: sir, please make me member of

Dear lavanya,

You have to join the group. I believe you might already be a mamber of the group.

Sincerely,

Priya--- On Mon, 20/7/09, Sai Siva <sai.siva129 wrote:

Sai Siva <sai.siva129sir, please make me member of "saisiva" Cc: "saisiva" <-owner >Monday, 20 July, 2009, 4:27 PM

----- Forwarded Message ----Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Sai Siva <sai.siva129Friday, July 17, 2009 9:57:48 AMRe: Fw: about my Phd and fellowship

Dear Lavanya,

Since I am not a professional astrologer, I do not entertain private mails. Could you please post your message in the group.

Sincerely,

Priya

--- On Wed, 15/7/09, Sai Siva <sai.siva129 wrote:

Sai Siva <sai.siva129Fw: about my Phd and fellowship-owner Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 5:54 PM

----- Forwarded Message ----Sai Siva <sai.siva129 Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:50:44 PMabout my Phd and fellowship

sir,I am lavanya, previously i followed lalkitab remedies and get benefited regarding my marriage.my dob: 7-9-77, 3pm, Rajahmundry (Andhrapradesh)Past history1998-1999 there was break in education2001 I got a govt teacher job, but left to do my MSc (1999-2001)from 2001 to 2004, i tried a lot to get a govt. fellowship for Phd. ( i did MSc Chemistry) But i was not succeeded.I joined as a chemist in 2004 July in a pvt.company.. Later conditions led me to leave the job in march. Later i got a job after3, 4 months but i left that with in 2 months.2005 Nov-10th I got married to an impotent person, divorced in 2008 September.Now i am working in a pvt company since2006 august2009 march 4th- remarriage ( just because Lalkitab remedies- chanting swayambara parvati mantra, red kalwa to siva etc).Now i am well settled in my married life. I am pregnant

also. took leave from job. No guarantee for my job because i am taking long leave. Again a problem for my career.sir, since all these years i suffered like anything, physical and mental problems. I led a most miserable life.CAN I GET A PhD SEAT IN CHEMISTRY. Its my ambition. The exam will be in February and results will be in march, Please suggest some upaya to get seat in PhD./ Are there any abroad chances for me. Can i get another job after 10 months.I lost my previous Mail ID, so i am approaching u with new mail ID

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.