meanwhile at least twice a day, apply some milk on the affected areas. You can

wash off the milk after a few minutes.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Cool Girl <tauras724 wrote:

>

> Namaste Bhooshanpriya ji,

>

> For almost last 8 days, I am having pain around eyes and cheekbone area. It is

not getting better at all. It feels like nerve pain radiating all the way in the

eyes. I am not sure if this is eye pressue, I still have to get checked for it.

I am getting very worried and tensed. Also I wake up in the middle of night

because of the pain.

>

> Please advise suitable remedy.

>

> Thanks!

>

>

> .

>

Bhooshansir,

do you expect something serious going on?

thanks!

Pandit Bhooshan Priya < Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 9:33:18 PMRe: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl

Dear Cool,You should immediately contact a doctor and get your eyes examined. In the meanwhile at least twice a day, apply some milk on the affected areas. You can wash off the milk after a few minutes.Sincerely,Priya, Cool Girl <tauras724@. ..> wrote:>> Namaste Bhooshanpriya ji,> > For almost last 8 days, I am having pain around eyes and cheekbone area. It is not getting better at all. It feels like nerve pain radiating all the way in the eyes. I am not sure if this is eye pressue, I still have to get checked for it. I am getting very worried and tensed. Also I wake up in the middle of night because of the pain.> > Please advise suitable remedy.> > Thanks!> > >

..>

Dear Cool,

No. Not really.

But it is always advisable to consult a doctor in such matters.

Sincerely,

Priya

>

> Bhooshansir,

> do you expect something serious going on?

>

> thanks!

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <

>

> Tue, February 23, 2010 9:33:18 PM

> Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl

>

>  

> Dear Cool,

>

> You should immediately contact a doctor and get your eyes examined. In the

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Bhooshanpriya ji,

> >

> > For almost last 8 days, I am having pain around eyes and cheekbone area. It

is not getting better at all. It feels like nerve pain radiating all the way in

the eyes. I am not sure if this is eye pressue, I still have to get checked for

it. I am getting very worried and tensed. Also I wake up in the middle of night

because of the pain.

> >

> > Please advise suitable remedy.

> >

> > Thanks!

> >

> >

> > .

> >

>

Thanks Bhooshan sir, someone told me my jupier - moon sub period will be very critical for my eyes.

Pandit Bhooshan Priya < Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 10:03:10 PMRe: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl

Dear Cool,No. Not really.But it is always advisable to consult a doctor in such matters.Sincerely,Priya, Cool Girl <tauras724@. ..> wrote:>> Bhooshansir,> do you expect something serious going on?> > thanks!> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > Tue, February 23, 2010 9:33:18 PM> Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl> > Â > Dear Cool,>

> You should immediately contact a doctor and get your eyes examined. In the meanwhile at least twice a day, apply some milk on the affected areas. You can wash off the milk after a few minutes.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:> >> > Namaste Bhooshanpriya ji,> > > > For almost last 8 days, I am having pain around eyes and cheekbone area. It is not getting better at all. It feels like nerve pain radiating all the way in the eyes. I am not sure if this is eye pressue, I still have to get checked for it. I am getting very worried and tensed. Also I wake up in the middle of night because of the pain.> > > > Please advise suitable remedy.> > > > Thanks!> > > > > > .>

>>

Dear Cool,

Since Jupiter and the Moon both are placed in the 6th house, it could be quite

possible that during the Jupiter/Moon dasha from March 2012 to juply 2013 you

might have eye problem or some watery problem in the pelvic region.

If that happens, then the best thing would be to:

[a] Immerse 600gm rice in any river.

Recite the beej mantra of Moon as many times a day as you can.

Sincerely,

Priya

>

> Thanks Bhooshan sir, someone told me my jupier - moon sub period will be very

critical for my eyes.

>

>

>

>

>

> Wed, February 24, 2010 10:03:10 PM

>

>  

> Dear Cool,

>

> No. Not really.

>

> But it is always advisable to consult a doctor in such matters.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> >

> > Bhooshansir,

> > do you expect something serious going on?

> >

> > thanks!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> >

> > Tue, February 23, 2010 9:33:18 PM

> > Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl

> >

> >  

> > Dear Cool,

> >

> > You should immediately contact a doctor and get your eyes examined. In the

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Bhooshanpriya ji,

> > >

> > > For almost last 8 days, I am having pain around eyes and cheekbone area.

It is not getting better at all. It feels like nerve pain radiating all the way

in the eyes. I am not sure if this is eye pressue, I still have to get checked

for it. I am getting very worried and tensed. Also I wake up in the middle of

night because of the pain.

> > >

> > > Please advise suitable remedy.

> > >

> > > Thanks!

> > >

> > >

> > > .

> > >

> >

>

Thank You so much bhooshansir for all these remedides. I will definitely do these. Last but not the least, I just want to confirm that nothing is serious as of now with my eyes right? Please confirm so I can put my fear away. Atleast for some time. Bad health is the worst thing to happen to anyone!

Pandit Bhooshan Priya < Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 8:09:43 PMRe: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl

Dear Cool,Since Jupiter and the Moon both are placed in the 6th house, it could be quite possible that during the Jupiter/Moon dasha from March 2012 to juply 2013 you might have eye problem or some watery problem in the pelvic region.If that happens, then the best thing would be to:[a] Immerse 600gm rice in any river. Recite the beej mantra of Moon as many times a day as you can.Sincerely,Priya, Cool Girl <tauras724@. ..> wrote:>> Thanks Bhooshan sir, someone told me my jupier - moon sub period will be very critical for my eyes.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > Wed, February 24, 2010 10:03:10 PM> Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl> > Â > Dear Cool,> > No. Not really.> > But it is always advisable to consult a doctor in such matters.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:> >> > Bhooshansir,> > do you expect something serious going on?> > > > thanks!> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > > > Sent:

Tue, February 23, 2010 9:33:18 PM> > Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl> > > >  > > Dear Cool,> > > > You should immediately contact a doctor and get your eyes examined. In the meanwhile at least twice a day, apply some milk on the affected areas. You can wash off the milk after a few minutes.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Bhooshanpriya ji,> > > > > > For almost last 8 days, I am having pain around eyes and cheekbone area. It is not getting better at all. It feels like nerve pain radiating all the way in the eyes. I am not sure if this is eye pressue, I still have to get checked for it. I am getting very worried and tensed. Also I wake up in the

middle of night because of the pain.> > > > > > Please advise suitable remedy.> > > > > > Thanks!> > > > > > > > > .> > >> >>

Dear Cool,

There is nothing serious with your eyes. Just take it easy.

Sincerely,

Priya

>

> Thank You so much bhooshansir for all these remedides. I will definitely do

these. Last but not the least, I just want to confirm that nothing is serious as

of now with my eyes right? Please confirm so I can put my fear away. Atleast for

some time. Bad health is the worst thing to happen to anyone!

>

>

>

>

>

> Thu, February 25, 2010 8:09:43 PM

>

>  

> Dear Cool,

>

> Since Jupiter and the Moon both are placed in the 6th house, it could be quite

possible that during the Jupiter/Moon dasha from March 2012 to juply 2013 you

might have eye problem or some watery problem in the pelvic region.

>

> If that happens, then the best thing would be to:

>

> [a] Immerse 600gm rice in any river.

> Recite the beej mantra of Moon as many times a day as you can.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> >

> > Thanks Bhooshan sir, someone told me my jupier - moon sub period will be

very critical for my eyes.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> >

> > Wed, February 24, 2010 10:03:10 PM

> > Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl

> >

> >  

> > Dear Cool,

> >

> > No. Not really.

> >

> > But it is always advisable to consult a doctor in such matters.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhooshansir,

> > > do you expect something serious going on?

> > >

> > > thanks!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>

> > >

> > > Tue, February 23, 2010 9:33:18 PM

> > > Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl

> > >

> > >  

> > > Dear Cool,

> > >

> > > You should immediately contact a doctor and get your eyes examined. In the

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Bhooshanpriya ji,

> > > >

> > > > For almost last 8 days, I am having pain around eyes and cheekbone area.

It is not getting better at all. It feels like nerve pain radiating all the way

in the eyes. I am not sure if this is eye pressue, I still have to get checked

for it. I am getting very worried and tensed. Also I wake up in the middle of

night because of the pain.

> > > >

> > > > Please advise suitable remedy.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > .

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

many thanks!

Pandit Bhooshan Priya < Sent: Fri, February 26, 2010 10:49:40 PMRe: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl

Dear Cool,There is nothing serious with your eyes. Just take it easy.Sincerely,Priya, Cool Girl <tauras724@. ..> wrote:>> Thank You so much bhooshansir for all these remedides. I will definitely do these. Last but not the least, I just want to confirm that nothing is serious as of now with my eyes right? Please confirm so I can put my fear away. Atleast for some time. Bad health is the worst thing to happen to anyone!> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> @

. com> Thu, February 25, 2010 8:09:43 PM> Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl> > Â > Dear Cool,> > Since Jupiter and the Moon both are placed in the 6th house, it could be quite possible that during the Jupiter/Moon dasha from March 2012 to juply 2013 you might have eye problem or some watery problem in the pelvic region.> > If that happens, then the best thing would be to:> > [a] Immerse 600gm rice in any river.> Recite the beej mantra of Moon as many times a day as you can.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:> >> > Thanks Bhooshan sir, someone told me my jupier - moon sub period will be very critical for my eyes.> > > > > > > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > > > Wed, February 24, 2010 10:03:10 PM> > Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl> > > >  > > Dear Cool,> > > > No. Not really.> > > > But it is always advisable to consult a doctor in such matters.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Bhooshansir,> > > do you expect something serious going on?> > > > > > thanks!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > >

Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> > > > > > Tue, February 23, 2010 9:33:18 PM> > > Re: my eyes >>>>> Cool girl> > > > > >  > > > Dear Cool,> > > > > > You should immediately contact a doctor and get your eyes examined. In the meanwhile at least twice a day, apply some milk on the affected areas. You can wash off the milk after a few minutes.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , Cool Girl <tauras724@ ..> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Bhooshanpriya ji,> > > > > > > > For almost last 8 days, I am having pain around eyes and cheekbone area. It

is not getting better at all. It feels like nerve pain radiating all the way in the eyes. I am not sure if this is eye pressue, I still have to get checked for it. I am getting very worried and tensed. Also I wake up in the middle of night because of the pain.> > > > > > > > Please advise suitable remedy.> > > > > > > > Thanks!> > > > > > > > > > > > .> > > >> > >> >>