IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pandit jee you are indeed the greatest.Today morning we took Parth to a speciality hospital.They have ruled out Autism....they have suggested speech therapy and hearing test. even the Doctors said that he has exceptionally high I.Q. and you have written the same thing. Thank you ...a zillion times .Sidharth--- On Fri, 5/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Re: Autism problem >>>>> Sidharth Aurora Date: Friday, 5 March, 2010, 1:26 PM

Dear Sidharth,

Since his moon is not afflicted, he might have 'high functioning autism'. Had his moon been afflicted it could have been a worse case.

I believe he can be cured through medical help. In the meanwhile do the following upaya on his behalf:

[1]Offer at any temple 26 parrot green glass bangles. Parrot green is green like a parrot which is slightly yellowish in colour. Before offering the bangles wash them with milk.

[2] Give a goat to a needy family which is not likely to sell it to a slaughter house. It is like a 'Gau daan'

[3] Feed the pigeons as often as you can.

[4] Whenever you go to a temple offer a little curds there.

[5] Make him wear a yellow silk thread round his neck.

Sincerely,

Priya

, "sidharthaurora" <sidharthaurora@ ...> wrote:

>

> Namskar Panditjee

>

> Hope you recall I had a query regarding my son's speaking problem.he is 2 years old and still does not speak a single word.

>

> You had suggested some upaya which we have done/are doing.

>

> The problem that has emerged is that Doctors have started diagnosing AUTISM in my son...a type of mental disorder which continues for a lifetime.

>

> I am totally shattered .Please help Panditjee ...as a father I will be finished seeing my son like this.

>

> PARTH ARORA

> DOB--24 FEB 2008

> TOB---3:35 AM

> POB--delhi

>

> Waiting for your reply.

>

> Sidharth

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.