Job issue Ruchiqa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ruchika,

He should:

To get a job

[a]Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower for 100 days at

least. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering.

Recite the stotra for Saturn as many times a day as you can every day. Get

the text and the audio from the files. You can listen to Navgrah stotra in order

to be able to pronounce it better. There is a PDF file containing the stotra in

Hindi script also.

[c]Feed pigeons, as often as he can.

To get his money from the employer:

[ 1 ] Bury 8 kg ice [ baraf] in a jungle. Do not bring back home the digging

tool.

{ 2 }First offer to the Sun God 11 seeds of red chilies { lal mirch } and then

offer water mixed with milk and sugar. Pray to the Sun God that you get your

money back from the person { name him }. After offering arghya { water } recite

the stotra for the Sun at least three times. Get the stotra for the sun from the

files. Do this upaya for 43 days.

The Jupiter transit will help him so long as he keeps either on his person or in

his room some thing his father had used; like father's watch, ring, chain; or

even father's chair or table.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " ruchiqa " <ruchiqa wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

> Sadar Pranaam.

>

> Priyaji, I need your help desparately. My husband has lost his job yesterday

and he also hasnt got paid his salary since 4 months now.

> Would appreciate if you could suggest some upayas for him to get a new job

soon. Also Priyaji, which dasha is conducive for him to get a job? Priyaji, will

the Jupiter transit in the beginning of May make a positive difference?

>

>

> In addition, Priyaji, my husband's sports shoes got stolen from outside the

sai baba mandir yesterday. Does that signify anything and is there any upaya you

would suggest for him. I would be highly grateful if you could help us during

our trying period.

>

>

> His details: dob-31st October 1975, Place: New delhi, Time: 7:30p.m.

>

>

> Thanks

> Ruchiqa

>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

Thanks a ton for your response. Will do accordingly.

Thanks

Ruchiqa

--- On Fri, 12/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Re: Job issue >>>> Ruchiqa Date: Friday, 12 March, 2010, 5:34 PM

Dear Ruchika,He should:To get a job[a]Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower for 100 days at least. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. Recite the stotra for Saturn as many times a day as you can every day. Get the text and the audio from the files. You can listen to Navgrah stotra in order to be able to pronounce it better. There is a PDF file containing the stotra in Hindi script also.[c]Feed pigeons, as often as he can.To get his money from the employer:[ 1 ] Bury 8 kg ice [ baraf] in a jungle. Do not bring back home the digging tool.{ 2 }First offer to the Sun God 11 seeds of red chilies { lal mirch } and then offer water mixed with milk and sugar. Pray to the Sun God that you get your money back from the person { name him }. After offering arghya { water } recite the stotra for the Sun at least three times. Get the stotra for the sun

from the files. Do this upaya for 43 days.The Jupiter transit will help him so long as he keeps either on his person or in his room some thing his father had used; like father's watch, ring, chain; or even father's chair or table.Sincerely,Priya, "ruchiqa" <ruchiqa > wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> Sadar Pranaam.> > Priyaji, I need your help desparately. My husband has lost his job yesterday and he also hasnt got paid his salary since 4 months now. > Would appreciate if you could suggest some upayas for him to get a new job soon. Also Priyaji, which dasha is conducive for him to get a job? Priyaji, will the Jupiter transit in the beginning of May make a positive

difference? > > > In addition, Priyaji, my husband's sports shoes got stolen from outside the sai baba mandir yesterday. Does that signify anything and is there any upaya you would suggest for him. I would be highly grateful if you could help us during our trying period.> > > His details: dob-31st October 1975, Place: New delhi, Time: 7:30p.m.> > > Thanks> Ruchiqa>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.