Feedback and Advice needed Ruchiqa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ruchika,

[1] Salaried job will not take you very far. Doing business will be a better

option for you. But till your business gets off the ground, you should continue

doing a paid job.

[2] Yes a boutique will be a good choice. You can add to it antiques also.

[3] It will not be advisable to do a boutique business in your name. It should

be in the name of your mother. If ever you think of doing an independent

business in your name then any thing to do with paper, books, magazines,

greeting cards, masks, bamboo etc will be most suited.

Of course you can be a partner in the business which is in your mother's name.

[4] Your mother can start the business with her own money and your partnership

money.

[5] Your mother can start the boutique business any time after August 2010.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " ruchiqa " <ruchiqa wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

> Sadar Pranaam.

> Firstly I would like to thank you sincerely since my son has got admission in

a very good school by your blessings. Me and my family are very happy. Thanks

you for all your support.

>

>

> Also, Priyaji, I am very keen on starting a clothes boutique business in

partnership with my mother.

> Mother's details: DOB 17th November 1951, Time: 3:30p.m. Place: Ludhiana

> My details: DOB 22nd January 1977, Time: 5:45 p.m. Place: Ludhiana

>

> I want to first do a small course and then plunge into the fashion boutique

business.

> Priyaji, I need your help in understanding a few things:

> 1) I just want to know whether doing business will be a better option as

compared to a salaried job.

> Initially I plan to do both simultaneously with my mother's help and then move

into business fulltime.

>

> 2)Priyaji, will I do well in a clothes boutique business wherein I plan to

make fancy tailor made clothes/dresses and also sell ready made clothes for

ladies- western dresses and party wear suits as well.

>

> 3) What time and dasha will be best to start such a business?

>

> 4) What upayas would you suggest to be successful in such a business.

>

> 5) Will it be fruitful to do the business in partnership with my mother. I

plan to run it in my name but financially split it with my mother since she can

manage it better. Or do you think running it in her name would be a better

option.

>

> 6) Would it better to start with a token money or loan or with my own money

entirely or token money from my mother?

>

>

> Apologies for asking so many questions, but I really need to be sure before I

get into this.

>

> Thanks Priyaji for all your time and guidance.

>

> Thanks

> Ruchiqa

>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

Thanks for much for your detailed response. Appreciate it big time.

However, I had a few clarifications:

I didnt understand the term 'antiques' in the aspect of the clothes business. Since I am planning to get into a garment/clothes boutique business with my mom, do you mean antique embroidery or something else. I am a little confused. Will clothing/garment tailoring and ready made garments business work for both me and my mom. Please help me understand this Priyaji.

Also Priyaji, you had mentioned to me in December 2009 that I shouldnt begin any business before November , however, I am not sure whether you referred to November 2009 or November 2010. Please help me with these clarifications. All help is much appreciated.

'

Apologies for asking too many questions, Priyaji.

Regards

Ruchiqa --- On Wed, 17/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Re: Feedback and Advice needed >>>>> Ruchiqa Date: Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 6:08 PM

Dear Ruchika,[1] Salaried job will not take you very far. Doing business will be a better option for you. But till your business gets off the ground, you should continue doing a paid job.[2] Yes a boutique will be a good choice. You can add to it antiques also.[3] It will not be advisable to do a boutique business in your name. It should be in the name of your mother. If ever you think of doing an independent business in your name then any thing to do with paper, books, magazines, greeting cards, masks, bamboo etc will be most suited. Of course you can be a partner in the business which is in your mother's name.[4] Your mother can start the business with her own money and your partnership money.[5] Your mother can start the boutique business any time after August 2010.Sincerely,Priya, "ruchiqa" <ruchiqa > wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> Sadar Pranaam.> Firstly I would like to thank you sincerely since my son has got admission in a very good school by your blessings. Me and my family are very happy. Thanks you for all your support.> > > Also, Priyaji, I am very keen on starting a clothes boutique business in partnership with my mother.> Mother's details: DOB 17th November 1951, Time: 3:30p.m. Place: Ludhiana> My details: DOB 22nd January 1977, Time: 5:45 p.m. Place: Ludhiana> > I want to first do a small course and then plunge into the fashion boutique business.> Priyaji, I need your help in understanding a few things:> 1) I just want to know whether doing business will be a better option as compared to a salaried

job.> Initially I plan to do both simultaneously with my mother's help and then move into business fulltime.> > 2)Priyaji, will I do well in a clothes boutique business wherein I plan to make fancy tailor made clothes/dresses and also sell ready made clothes for ladies- western dresses and party wear suits as well. > > 3) What time and dasha will be best to start such a business?> > 4) What upayas would you suggest to be successful in such a business.> > 5) Will it be fruitful to do the business in partnership with my mother. I plan to run it in my name but financially split it with my mother since she can manage it better. Or do you think running it in her name would be a better option.> > 6) Would it better to start with a token money or loan or with my own money entirely or token money from my mother?> > > Apologies for asking so many questions, but I

really need to be sure before I get into this.> > Thanks Priyaji for all your time and guidance.> > Thanks> Ruchiqa>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Ruchika,

Antiques mean any thing old made of metals. I had suggested this as another

possible addition to your business of garments.

Garments, cloth, ready made clothes etc will be alright if done in the name of

your mother and not in your name.

Since the business will be in your mother's name, she should start this business

after August 2010.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

> Thanks for much for your detailed response. Appreciate it big time.

> However, I had a few clarifications:

> I didnt understand the term 'antiques' in the aspect of the clothes business.

Since I am planning to get into a garment/clothes boutique business with my mom,

do you mean antique embroidery or something else. I am a little confused.  Will

clothing/garment tailoring and ready made garments business work for both me and

my mom. Please help me understand this Priyaji.

>  

> Also Priyaji, you had mentioned to me in December 2009 that I shouldnt

begin any business before November , however, I am not sure whether you

referred to November 2009 or November  2010.  Please help me with these

clarifications. All help is much appreciated.

> '

> Apologies for asking too many questions, Priyaji.

>  

> Regards

> Ruchiqa 

>  

> --- On Wed, 17/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

>

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <

> Re: Feedback and Advice needed >>>>> Ruchiqa

>

> Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 6:08 PM

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Ruchika,

>

> [1] Salaried job will not take you very far. Doing business will be a better

option for you. But till your business gets off the ground, you should continue

doing a paid job.

>

> [2] Yes a boutique will be a good choice. You can add to it antiques also.

>

> [3] It will not be advisable to do a boutique business in your name. It should

be in the name of your mother. If ever you think of doing an independent

business in your name then any thing to do with paper, books, magazines,

greeting cards, masks, bamboo etc will be most suited.

>

> Of course you can be a partner in the business which is in your mother's name.

>

> [4] Your mother can start the business with her own money and your partnership

money.

>

> [5] Your mother can start the boutique business any time after August 2010.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " ruchiqa " <ruchiqa@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> > Sadar Pranaam.

> > Firstly I would like to thank you sincerely since my son has got admission

in a very good school by your blessings. Me and my family are very happy. Thanks

you for all your support.

> >

> >

> > Also, Priyaji, I am very keen on starting a clothes boutique business in

partnership with my mother.

> > Mother's details: DOB 17th November 1951, Time: 3:30p.m. Place: Ludhiana

> > My details: DOB 22nd January 1977, Time: 5:45 p.m. Place: Ludhiana

> >

> > I want to first do a small course and then plunge into the fashion boutique

business.

> > Priyaji, I need your help in understanding a few things:

> > 1) I just want to know whether doing business will be a better option as

compared to a salaried job.

> > Initially I plan to do both simultaneously with my mother's help and then

move into business fulltime.

> >

> > 2)Priyaji, will I do well in a clothes boutique business wherein I plan to

make fancy tailor made clothes/dresses and also sell ready made clothes for

ladies- western dresses and party wear suits as well.

> >

> > 3) What time and dasha will be best to start such a business?

> >

> > 4) What upayas would you suggest to be successful in such a business.

> >

> > 5) Will it be fruitful to do the business in partnership with my mother. I

plan to run it in my name but financially split it with my mother since she can

manage it better. Or do you think running it in her name would be a better

option.

> >

> > 6) Would it better to start with a token money or loan or with my own money

entirely or token money from my mother?

> >

> >

> > Apologies for asking so many questions, but I really need to be sure before

I get into this.

> >

> > Thanks Priyaji for all your time and guidance.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Ruchiqa

> >

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Thanks a ton Priyaji for clarifying. Will follow through accordingly.

Thanks and Regards

Ruchiqa--- On Thu, 18/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

Pandit Bhooshan Priya <pt_ upayooshanpriyaRe: Feedback and Advice needed >>>>> Ruchiqa Date: Thursday, 18 March, 2010, 12:00 PM

Dear Ruchika,Antiques mean any thing old made of metals. I had suggested this as another possible addition to your business of garments.Garments, cloth, ready made clothes etc will be alright if done in the name of your mother and not in your name.Since the business will be in your mother's name, she should start this business after August 2010.Sincerely,Priya, Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa > wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> Thanks for much for your detailed response. Appreciate it big time.> However, I had a few clarifications:> I didnt understand the term 'antiques' in the aspect of the clothes business. Since I am planning to get into a garment/clothes

boutique business with my mom, do you mean antique embroidery or something else. I am a little confused.  Will clothing/garment tailoring and ready made garments business work for both me and my mom. Please help me understand this Priyaji.>  > Also Priyaji, you had mentioned to me in December 2009 that I shouldnt begin any business before November , however, I am not sure whether you referred to November 2009 or November  2010. Please help me with these clarifications. All help is much appreciated.> '> Apologies for asking too many questions, Priyaji.>  > Regards> Ruchiqa >  > --- On Wed, 17/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...> wrote:> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> Re: Feedback and Advice needed >>>>> Ruchiqa> > Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 6:08 PM> > > >  > > > > Dear Ruchika,> > [1] Salaried job will not take you very far. Doing business will be a better option for you. But till your business gets off the ground, you should continue doing a paid job.> > [2] Yes a boutique will be a good choice. You can add to it antiques also.> > [3] It will not be advisable to do a boutique business in your name. It should be in the name of your mother. If ever you think of doing an independent business in your name then any thing to do with paper, books, magazines, greeting cards, masks, bamboo etc will be most suited. > > Of course you can

be a partner in the business which is in your mother's name.> > [4] Your mother can start the business with her own money and your partnership money.> > [5] Your mother can start the boutique business any time after August 2010.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "ruchiqa" <ruchiqa@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji,> > Sadar Pranaam.> > Firstly I would like to thank you sincerely since my son has got admission in a very good school by your blessings. Me and my family are very happy. Thanks you for all your support.> > > > > > Also, Priyaji, I am very keen on starting a clothes boutique business in partnership with my mother.> > Mother's details: DOB 17th November 1951, Time: 3:30p.m. Place: Ludhiana> > My details: DOB 22nd January 1977, Time: 5:45 p.m. Place:

Ludhiana> > > > I want to first do a small course and then plunge into the fashion boutique business.> > Priyaji, I need your help in understanding a few things:> > 1) I just want to know whether doing business will be a better option as compared to a salaried job.> > Initially I plan to do both simultaneously with my mother's help and then move into business fulltime.> > > > 2)Priyaji, will I do well in a clothes boutique business wherein I plan to make fancy tailor made clothes/dresses and also sell ready made clothes for ladies- western dresses and party wear suits as well. > > > > 3) What time and dasha will be best to start such a business?> > > > 4) What upayas would you suggest to be successful in such a business.> > > > 5) Will it be fruitful to do the business in partnership with my mother. I plan to run it in my

name but financially split it with my mother since she can manage it better. Or do you think running it in her name would be a better option.> > > > 6) Would it better to start with a token money or loan or with my own money entirely or token money from my mother?> > > > > > Apologies for asking so many questions, but I really need to be sure before I get into this.> > > > Thanks Priyaji for all your time and guidance.> > > > Thanks> > Ruchiqa> >> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.