IndiaDivine.org

My son Ruchiqa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji Sadar pranaam Priyaji my son fell on his head very badly from the top of a table today n is not quite himself. I am very worried for him n just praying. He keeps getting hurt Priyaji last week too he fell n his nose was bleeding. He keeps falling suddenly n hurts his head or face all the time. Please suggest some upaya for him so that he keeps ok and doesn't fall . Details: 19th april 2006, new Delhi, 9:47 am.Thanks in advance Priyaji. Need your help desparately please. As a mothers it kills me to see him falling and crying so frequently.RegardsRuchiqa On 26-Mar-2010, at 11:15 PM, "Pandit Bhooshan Priya" <

wrote:

Dear Ruchiqa,

Yes you can keep green plants and watch the results. If the results are good, you can continue keeping them.

Sincerely,

priya

, Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa wrote:

>

> Thanks a ton Priyaji.

> Â

> I am definitely going to apply for the role change after your advice and will let you know the results as well. Could I keep a money plant or a bamboo plant on my table? Or should it be flowers only?

> Please guide me Priyaji.

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Thanks

> Ruchiqa

>

>

> --- On Thu, 25/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

>

>

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <

> Re: Role change >>>> Ruchiqa

>

> Thursday, 25 March, 2010, 6:23 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> Dear Ruchika,

>

> Change over to print media is going to be very good for you. Go for it.

> If possible, you should make your office in a basement. Always keep fresh flowers on your table. You can also have a flower pot or two in your office/cabin.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , "ruchiqa" <ruchiqa@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> > Sadar Pranaam.

> > I humbly come to you today for advice. I am currently working in a research and business consulting firm in the web division since nearly a year now wherein I am responsible for ensuring content on the websites gets uploaded on time and as per the specifications.

> >

> > However, my Manager today asked me if I was keen on changing my division to the print division wherein I will be working on the content for publishing books. So it is a shift from web media to print media.

> >

> > I am having a problem deciding if this will be good move or no for me. Priyaji, is this dasha conducive for a change in department and if so will the change be good/beneficial for me or no. Please help me make the right decision Priyaji.

> >

> > Details: DOB- 22nd January 1977, New delhi, 5:45p.m.

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> > Ruchiqa

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Ruchika,

He has mars in his lagna. This does cause a few injuries and scars on the head

and face.

Therefore appease Lord Hanuman on his behalf by offering sweets at any Hanuman

temple. Make him pray to Lord hanuman on Tuesdays.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Ruchiqa <ruchiqa wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji

> Sadar pranaam

> Priyaji my son fell on his head very badly from the top of a table today n is

not quite himself. I am very worried for him n just praying. He keeps getting

hurt Priyaji last week too he fell n his nose was bleeding. He keeps falling

suddenly n hurts his head or face all the time. Please suggest some upaya for

him so that he keeps ok and doesn't fall . Details: 19th april 2006, new Delhi,

9:47 am.

>

> Thanks in advance Priyaji. Need your help desparately please. As a mothers it

kills me to see him falling and crying so frequently.

>

> Regards

> Ruchiqa

>

>

>

> On 26-Mar-2010, at 11:15 PM, " Pandit Bhooshan Priya " <

wrote:

>

> Dear Ruchiqa,

>

> Yes you can keep green plants and watch the results. If the results are good,

you can continue keeping them.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> priya

>

> , Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa@> wrote:

> >

> > Thanks a ton Priyaji.

> > Â

> > I am definitely going to apply for the role change after your advice and

will let you know the results as well. Could I keep a money plant or a bamboo

plant on my table? Or should it be flowers only?

> > Please guide me Priyaji.

> > Â

> > Â

> > Â

> > Thanks

> > Ruchiqa

> >

> >

> > --- On Thu, 25/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@>

> > Re: Role change >>>> Ruchiqa

> >

> > Thursday, 25 March, 2010, 6:23 PM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ruchika,

> >

> > Change over to print media is going to be very good for you. Go for it.

> > If possible, you should make your office in a basement. Always keep fresh

flowers on your table. You can also have a flower pot or two in your

office/cabin.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " ruchiqa " <ruchiqa@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > Sadar Pranaam.

> > > I humbly come to you today for advice. I am currently working in a

research and business consulting firm in the web division since nearly a year

now wherein I am responsible for ensuring content on the websites gets uploaded

on time and as per the specifications.

> > >

> > > However, my Manager today asked me if I was keen on changing my division

to the print division wherein I will be working on the content for publishing

books. So it is a shift from web media to print media.

> > >

> > > I am having a problem deciding if this will be good move or no for me.

Priyaji, is this dasha conducive for a change in department and if so will the

change be good/beneficial for me or no. Please help me make the right decision

Priyaji.

> > >

> > > Details: DOB- 22nd January 1977, New delhi, 5:45p.m.

> > >

> > > Thanks and regards

> > > Ruchiqa

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Thanks Priyaji.

Really appreciate all your help on this. Also, Priyaji, since tomorrow is Hanuman Jayanti, please suggest what all can I and my son do so as to get blessings and protection from Hanumanji.

Thanks

Ruchiqa

--- On Mon, 29/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Re: My son >>>> Ruchiqa Date: Monday, 29 March, 2010, 10:47 AM

Dear Ruchika,He has mars in his lagna. This does cause a few injuries and scars on the head and face.Therefore appease Lord Hanuman on his behalf by offering sweets at any Hanuman temple. Make him pray to Lord hanuman on Tuesdays.Sincerely,Priya, Ruchiqa <ruchiqa > wrote:>> Dear Priyaji > Sadar pranaam > Priyaji my son fell on his head very badly from the top of a table today n is not quite himself. I am very worried for him n just praying. He keeps getting hurt Priyaji last week too he fell n his nose was bleeding. He keeps falling suddenly n hurts his head or face all the time. Please suggest some upaya for him so that he keeps ok and doesn't fall . Details:

19th april 2006, new Delhi, 9:47 am.> > Thanks in advance Priyaji. Need your help desparately please. As a mothers it kills me to see him falling and crying so frequently.> > Regards> Ruchiqa> > > > On 26-Mar-2010, at 11:15 PM, "Pandit Bhooshan Priya" <@ ...> wrote:> > Dear Ruchiqa,> > Yes you can keep green plants and watch the results. If the results are good, you can continue keeping them.> > Sincerely,> > priya> > , Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa@> wrote:> >> > Thanks a ton Priyaji. > > Â > > I am definitely going to apply for the role change

after your advice and will let you know the results as well. Could I keep a money plant or a bamboo plant on my table? Or should it be flowers only?> > Please guide me Priyaji.> > Â > > Â > > Â > > Thanks> > Ruchiqa> > > > > > --- On Thu, 25/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ > wrote:> > > > > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ >> > Re: Role change >>>> Ruchiqa> > > > Thursday, 25 March, 2010, 6:23 PM> > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > Dear

Ruchika,> > > > Change over to print media is going to be very good for you. Go for it.> > If possible, you should make your office in a basement. Always keep fresh flowers on your table. You can also have a flower pot or two in your office/cabin.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "ruchiqa" <ruchiqa@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Priyaji,> > > Sadar Pranaam.> > > I humbly come to you today for advice. I am currently working in a research and business consulting firm in the web division since nearly a year now wherein I am responsible for ensuring content on the websites gets uploaded on time and as per the specifications. > > > > > > However, my Manager today asked me if I was keen on changing my division to the print division wherein I will

be working on the content for publishing books. So it is a shift from web media to print media.> > > > > > I am having a problem deciding if this will be good move or no for me. Priyaji, is this dasha conducive for a change in department and if so will the change be good/beneficial for me or no. Please help me make the right decision Priyaji.> > > > > > Details: DOB- 22nd January 1977, New delhi, 5:45p.m.> > > > > > Thanks and regards> > > Ruchiqa> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > >

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Ruchika,

Offer chola to Lord Hanuman in his name on the Hanuman Jayanti. The temple

priest will help you do that.

Sincerely,

priya

, Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa wrote:

>

> Thanks Priyaji.

> Really appreciate all your help on this. Also, Priyaji, since tomorrow is

Hanuman Jayanti, please suggest what all can I and my son do so as to get

blessings and protection from Hanumanji.

>  

>  

> Thanks

> Ruchiqa

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 29/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

>

>

> Pandit Bhooshan Priya <

> Re: My son >>>> Ruchiqa

>

> Monday, 29 March, 2010, 10:47 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Ruchika,

>

> He has mars in his lagna. This does cause a few injuries and scars on the head

and face.

>

> Therefore appease Lord Hanuman on his behalf by offering sweets at any Hanuman

temple. Make him pray to Lord hanuman on Tuesdays.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Ruchiqa <ruchiqa@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji

> > Sadar pranaam

> > Priyaji my son fell on his head very badly from the top of a table today n

is not quite himself. I am very worried for him n just praying. He keeps getting

hurt Priyaji last week too he fell n his nose was bleeding. He keeps falling

suddenly n hurts his head or face all the time. Please suggest some upaya for

him so that he keeps ok and doesn't fall . Details: 19th april 2006, new Delhi,

9:47 am.

> >

> > Thanks in advance Priyaji. Need your help desparately please. As a mothers

it kills me to see him falling and crying so frequently.

> >

> > Regards

> > Ruchiqa

> >

> >

> >

> > On 26-Mar-2010, at 11:15 PM, " Pandit Bhooshan Priya " <@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ruchiqa,

> >

> > Yes you can keep green plants and watch the results. If the results are

good, you can continue keeping them.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > priya

> >

> > , Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Thanks a ton Priyaji.

> > > Â

> > > I am definitely going to apply for the role change after your advice and

will let you know the results as well. Could I keep a money plant or a bamboo

plant on my table? Or should it be flowers only?

> > > Please guide me Priyaji.

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > > Â

> > > Thanks

> > > Ruchiqa

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Thu, 25/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ >

> > > Re: Role change >>>> Ruchiqa

> > >

> > > Thursday, 25 March, 2010, 6:23 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Ruchika,

> > >

> > > Change over to print media is going to be very good for you. Go for it.

> > > If possible, you should make your office in a basement. Always keep fresh

flowers on your table. You can also have a flower pot or two in your

office/cabin.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " ruchiqa " <ruchiqa@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > Sadar Pranaam.

> > > > I humbly come to you today for advice. I am currently working in a

research and business consulting firm in the web division since nearly a year

now wherein I am responsible for ensuring content on the websites gets uploaded

on time and as per the specifications.

> > > >

> > > > However, my Manager today asked me if I was keen on changing my division

to the print division wherein I will be working on the content for publishing

books. So it is a shift from web media to print media.

> > > >

> > > > I am having a problem deciding if this will be good move or no for me.

Priyaji, is this dasha conducive for a change in department and if so will the

change be good/beneficial for me or no. Please help me make the right decision

Priyaji.

> > > >

> > > > Details: DOB- 22nd January 1977, New delhi, 5:45p.m.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and regards

> > > > Ruchiqa

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

Thanks again for all your advice. Will do accordingly.

Thanks

Ruchiqa--- On Mon, 29/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya < wrote:

Pandit Bhooshan Priya <Re: My son >>>> Ruchiqa Date: Monday, 29 March, 2010, 3:50 PM

Dear Ruchika,Offer chola to Lord Hanuman in his name on the Hanuman Jayanti. The temple priest will help you do that.Sincerely,priya, Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa > wrote:>> Thanks Priyaji.> Really appreciate all your help on this. Also, Priyaji, since tomorrow is Hanuman Jayanti, please suggest what all can I and my son do so as to get blessings and protection from Hanumanji.> Â > Â > Thanks> Ruchiqa> Â > Â > > > --- On Mon, 29/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...> wrote:> > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ ...>> Re:

My son >>>> Ruchiqa> > Monday, 29 March, 2010, 10:47 AM> > > Â > > > > Dear Ruchika,> > He has mars in his lagna. This does cause a few injuries and scars on the head and face.> > Therefore appease Lord Hanuman on his behalf by offering sweets at any Hanuman temple. Make him pray to Lord hanuman on Tuesdays.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Ruchiqa <ruchiqa@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji > > Sadar pranaam > > Priyaji my son fell on his head very badly from the top of a table today n is not quite himself. I am

very worried for him n just praying. He keeps getting hurt Priyaji last week too he fell n his nose was bleeding. He keeps falling suddenly n hurts his head or face all the time. Please suggest some upaya for him so that he keeps ok and doesn't fall . Details: 19th april 2006, new Delhi, 9:47 am.> > > > Thanks in advance Priyaji. Need your help desparately please. As a mothers it kills me to see him falling and crying so frequently.> > > > Regards> > Ruchiqa> > > > > > > > On 26-Mar-2010, at 11:15 PM, "Pandit Bhooshan Priya" <@ ...> wrote:> > > > Dear Ruchiqa,> > > > Yes you can keep green plants and watch the results. If the results are good, you can continue keeping them.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > priya> > > > @

. com, Ruchika Hughe <ruchiqa@> wrote:> > >> > > Thanks a ton Priyaji. > > > Â > > > I am definitely going to apply for the role change after your advice and will let you know the results as well. Could I keep a money plant or a bamboo plant on my table? Or should it be flowers only?> > > Please guide me Priyaji.> > > Â > > > Â > > > Â > > > Thanks> > > Ruchiqa> > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 25/3/10, Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > Pandit Bhooshan Priya <@ >> > > Re: Role change >>>> Ruchiqa> > > > > > Thursday, 25 March,

2010, 6:23 PM> > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ruchika,> > > > > > Change over to print media is going to be very good for you. Go for it.> > > If possible, you should make your office in a basement. Always keep fresh flowers on your table. You can also have a flower pot or two in your office/cabin.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "ruchiqa" <ruchiqa@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > Sadar Pranaam.> > > > I humbly come to you today for advice. I am currently working in a research and business consulting firm in the web division since nearly a year now wherein I am responsible for

ensuring content on the websites gets uploaded on time and as per the specifications. > > > > > > > > However, my Manager today asked me if I was keen on changing my division to the print division wherein I will be working on the content for publishing books. So it is a shift from web media to print media.> > > > > > > > I am having a problem deciding if this will be good move or no for me. Priyaji, is this dasha conducive for a change in department and if so will the change be good/beneficial for me or no. Please help me make the right decision Priyaji.> > > > > > > > Details: DOB- 22nd January 1977, New delhi, 5:45p.m.> > > > > > > > Thanks and regards> > > > Ruchiqa> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>