IndiaDivine.org

Hello from Chennai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji,

After entering Chennai as you said, i am relieved and am at peace.

a) I just have targets to achieve at present.Whenever meeting somebody very senior, can you bless me with suggesting some upayas that i need to do to get business or even a positive response at the least ?

b) Whenever i keep saving money and it reaches some level, things happen so that all these money are just wasted away. I did the dibbi and honey upaya but i am aware of the fact that i do not have much money and have debts also..how should i have the reverse? i need to bring in behavioural changes in me also....

c) Can you also finally tell me when and what type of marriage ( love or arranged) i would have ? I have been hoping that somebody would love me but i seem to be unlovable and as my age is increasing day by day ..i do not know what to do...

I would be shifting to my own house by 15th and so hope to have all these upayas done that i had kept pending due to despair......

I had gone to kapaleeshawara temple and had also prayed for you.....it is such a beautiful centuries old temple.u can actually feel the vibes of so many people's belief....i actually do like mata pita guru daivam....so remember in that order

details 25 august 1975, 3.32 pm, trivandrum,kerala

take care..

love and respect

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.