IndiaDivine.org

Clarifications requested!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir,Hope you are doing fine. I am also doing fine overall. I sincerely request you to clarify these queries of mine as you have always done and help me .Expenses:1. This year although my income is good, I foresee a lot of expenses which seem inevitable. Do you see any astrological reasons for these or you feel it is left to me? Are expenses always a part of human responsibilities ? I am feeling otherwise.Profession:2. Professionally I have done well after I joined my company around a few months back. Although I would require lot of people to help me in my work in the coming months. Regarding myself, I need to learn lot of things. I have done 2 remedies as suggested by you.A.Chaaya Daan for more than 13 weeks. It was suggested because of my laziness. B. I have kept 7 Turmeric pieces in a round Brass dibbi with a closed lid in the North east corner of my house.Queries:.My baby daughter has spilled the Turmeric twice which I kept back in the box. Is it ok considering that it was done by mistake by a baby?Time from May 2010 is supposed to be a good period for me to settle well professionally as your esteemed self had mentioned. I am in a process of learning new things and for this I need good people around me. Moreover there can be a reorganisation which may need me to work with new people. Do you have any special advice for me?I am planning to grow saplings on the roof of my house like Tulsi, Aloevera,Amruth and whatever I can and sell it. Considering my Lagnesh is good do you agree that it will be good for me?Can you please suggest any such low scale business for me if possible?Astro related queries1. I understand that 5th house is the house of "Buddhi" and "Freewill". Does that indicate the house of Learning and "will power"?My query basically is that I need both intellectuality and will power at this point of time considering the professional situation. Can you please suggest a remedy to increase these two? Should I strengthen the Lord of 5th house and if yes how?2.Apart from the remedy you would suggest, can I worship Goddess Lakshmi to strengthen Venus who is the Lord of 5th house?P.S: I dont have any knowledge as such on Astrology . I think from one of our conversations I guessed Venus is the Lord of 5th house.3.Is it true that we should not water Tulsi on a Sunday?RegardsKY