IndiaDivine.org

ayanamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 8 months later...

Dear Denis,

I had written that in my mail.

It means that Krushnaji will re-compute the values from the start date which is 24-Feb-366 AD. The first principles is the way he computes the ayanamsa.

I do not have Goravani program so I am sorry I cant answer that.

However the value for KAY is given in the KAS2005v2 excel and Manu wrote code so that the value can be displayed.

Thanks,Cheers !!!Ashlaboure <Laboure wrote:

Dear Donna,

What do you mean by "Krushnaji then said that he would re-compute the values from the firstprinciples"? What are these first principles with which we get a so precise ayanamssa (with seconds!)?

In Goravani Jyotish, what are the exact numbers we have to register in "ayanamsa prefs"?

Thanks a lot

Denis

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Dear DQuinn

I am using KAS Visual. As per data 28/9/1964 4:50 TZ-5:30 15N25, 75E37

Filled the ayanamsa is automatically calculated by the software and is

22:28:21.

But as per lesson 6 Kas Ayanamasa table calculation I get the ayanamsa

answer as 22:23:33 Why is this

If I have to follow lessson 6 answer. how do i enter this ayanamsa in

the Kas Visual.

I am reposting this querry because probably you all were busy. Hope

you do not mind to reply.

Regards

Jagadish

Guest guest

Hi Jagadish,

You may have refered to lesson 6 from group file section.

Please download the revised lesson from Donnaji's website. There was an

error in KAY of about 7 mins which has been rectified.

The KAS excel worksheet calculates the correct value of ayanamsa.

I will request Donnaji to put in the revised lesson 6 also in group file

section to avoid future confusion to group members.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of

jagadishtuppad

Saturday, March 22, 2008 11:30 AM

Re: Ayanamsa

Dear DQuinn

the Kas Visual.

Regards

Jagadish

---

Guest guest

Dear Jagadish and Manu -

Thanks Manu for explaining that. Jagadish, I have since taken the old Lesson 6 out of the group files on the site and replaced it with the newer version. I hardly ever go there anymore since all this information is on my website these days. These group files were put there in the early days before I put up the website, but I left them there and have since forgotten about them. This should correct the situation.

Thanks for the feedback.

Donna

-

Manu V Batura

Saturday, March 22, 2008 6:13 AM

RE: Re: Ayanamsa

Hi Jagadish,You may have refered to lesson 6 from group file section.Please download the revised lesson from Donnaji's website. There was anerror in KAY of about 7 mins which has been rectified.The KAS excel worksheet calculates the correct value of ayanamsa. I will request Donnaji to put in the revised lesson 6 also in group filesection to avoid future confusion to group members.Thanks & Regards,Manu [ ] On Behalf OfjagadishtuppadSaturday, March 22, 2008 11:30 AM Subject: Re: AyanamsaDear DQuinnI am using KAS Visual. As per data 28/9/1964 4:50 TZ-5:30 15N25, 75E37Filled the ayanamsa is automatically calculated by the software and is 22:28:21. But as per lesson 6 Kas Ayanamasa table calculation I get the ayanamsa answer as 22:23:33 Why is thisIf I have to follow lessson 6 answer. how do i enter this ayanamsa in the Kas Visual.I am reposting this querry because probably you all were busy. Hope you do not mind to reply.RegardsJagadish---

Guest guest

Dear DQuinn and Manu Thank You both in advance, The moment I get some time I will go through this web to download from Donna and try. God Bless you all Regards JagadishDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Jagadish and Manu - Thanks

Manu for explaining that. Jagadish, I have since taken the old Lesson 6 out of the group files on the site and replaced it with the newer version. I hardly ever go there anymore since all this information is on my website these days. These group files were put there in the early days before I put up the website, but I left them there and have since forgotten about them. This should correct the situation. Thanks for the feedback. Donna - Manu V Batura Saturday, March 22, 2008 6:13 AM RE: Re: Ayanamsa Hi Jagadish,You may have refered to lesson 6 from group file section.Please download the revised lesson from Donnaji's website. There was anerror in KAY of about 7 mins which has been rectified.The KAS excel worksheet calculates the correct value of ayanamsa. I will request Donnaji to put in the revised lesson 6 also in group filesection to avoid future confusion to group

members.Thanks & Regards,Manu [ ] On Behalf OfjagadishtuppadSaturday, March 22, 2008 11:30 AM Subject: Re: AyanamsaDear DQuinnI am using KAS Visual. As per data 28/9/1964 4:50 TZ-5:30 15N25, 75E37Filled the ayanamsa is automatically calculated by the software and is 22:28:21. But as per lesson 6 Kas Ayanamasa table calculation I get the ayanamsa answer as 22:23:33 Why is thisIf I have to follow lessson 6 answer. how do i enter this ayanamsa in the Kas

Visual.I am reposting this querry because probably you all were busy. Hope you do not mind to reply.RegardsJagadish---

Guest guest

Dear Visveswaran -

The KAS Visuals are on my website under KAS Visuals in the left hand column of the site. Just scroll down until you come to it. Then click on it. Once you get there, it is pretty self explanatory.

http://krushna.sageasita.com

Donna

-

Visveswaran

Friday, March 28, 2008 6:15 PM

RE: Re: Ayanamsa

Dear DQuinn

I am a new member of this group

Kindly explain me about KAS Visual and where to that

Withregards

visveswaran

On Behalf Of jagadishtuppadFriday, March 21, 2008 10:00 PM Subject: Re: Ayanamsa

Dear DQuinnI am using KAS Visual. As per data 28/9/1964 4:50 TZ-5:30 15N25, 75E37Filled the ayanamsa is automatically calculated by the software and is 22:28:21. But as per lesson 6 Kas Ayanamasa table calculation I get the ayanamsa answer as 22:23:33 Why is thisIf I have to follow lessson 6 answer. how do i enter this ayanamsa in the Kas Visual.I am reposting this querry because probably you all were busy. Hope you do not mind to reply.RegardsJagadish

Guest guest

Dear DQuinn

I am a new member of this group

Kindly explain me about KAS Visual and where to that

Withregards

visveswaran

On Behalf Of jagadishtuppad

Friday, March 21, 2008 10:00 PM

Re: Ayanamsa

Dear DQuinn

the Kas Visual.

Regards

Jagadish

• 8 months later...

Dear sir,

please clarify my doubt

Revati ayanamsa and sri yukteswar are same or different.

what is the aynamsa component of this two, in present year.

per year how much i have to add to get correct value.

thanking you

sivacharan