IndiaDivine.org

change of job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Denis,

For changing jobs, I think that the sublord of the moment must be connected to the 6th house as B.

You could eventually look how the 5th and 10th houses look if the new job is a big promotion or an elevation in social status but strictly speaking "job" is seen through the 6th house as B.

Best regards

Margarita

-

DENIS LABOURE

Friday, August 31, 2001 3:13 PM

Change of job

Hello,I had two jobs in my life. So, I just changed once. I want to fill theworksheet to find the planet which caused this change. Beforehand, I justwant to be sure I have to use the 10TH HOUSE as the house B in order to getthe result. Thank you to confirm that.ThanksDenis

Margarita,

I too was under the impression that the 10th house was the most concerned house when looking at occupation. In fact I think (but I am not sure) that Krushna mentioned this when discussing my chart with me. In fact in lesson 4 (page 22) he gives the house meanings and house 10 represents " Livelihood, authority, work etc.. Later in the next chapter when descibing the effect of the houses and their upchayas he gives a different meaning of the houses when the upchayas are taken into consideration ad warns that these meanings are equivalent to the 6th house from itself and in fact this would indicate that the 5th house would be equivalent to the 10th house and its upchayas and in the meaning of that 5th house he gives "success, and higher post as meanings.

Peter

Thanks Peter for the mail.

Yes, I suppose we have always to be flexible; events in life always affect more then one house. So if a young girl marries (tradidional marriage in India or similar country) I'm sure she suffers from leaving her family and her home and I suppose it must somtimes be a trauma. The same with change of jobs, it can be linked to a relocation which would be seen through the 3th, 9th, or 12th houses, depending on the nature of the move. The change of job can be for the better or the worst, so different houses are involved.I think that therefore, it's best to look at houses that are necessarily linked to the event.

Best regards

Margarita

Best regards

Margarita

-

Peter Sutcliffe

Saturday, September 01, 2001 6:40 AM

Re: Change of job

Margarita,

I too was under the impression that the 10th house was the most concerned house when looking at occupation. In fact I think (but I am not sure) that Krushna mentioned this when discussing my chart with me. In fact in lesson 4 (page 22) he gives the house meanings and house 10 represents " Livelihood, authority, work etc.. Later in the next chapter when descibing the effect of the houses and their upchayas he gives a different meaning of the houses when the upchayas are taken into consideration ad warns that these meanings are equivalent to the 6th house from itself and in fact this would indicate that the 5th house would be equivalent to the 10th house and its upchayas and in the meaning of that 5th house he gives "success, and higher post as meanings.

Peter

Respected Peterji,

Pranam,

The 10th lord is most concerned with the occupation, Planets in

10th house also concerned with the occupation, refering to the

navamansha chart. 10th house also indicates the authority and Work.

5th house is known as house of Crown. It is having the Karakatva

for 10th house. Result of 10th house is based on 5th house. For

Example, 5th house indicates the education. So authority will be

given to the person well educated for the job. With out getting good

result of 5th house no body can get authority indicated by 10th

house. 5th house is the knowedge, for shouldering the authority of

10th house.

Occupation do not mean authority, work etc. A Engineer and a

machine operator both are in the engineering industry, Both can have

Saturn and Mars for indicating occupation. But Engineer will have

more authority and responsibilty. This difference is based on 5th

house.

I hope this will clear theconfusionif any.

krushna

, " Peter Sutcliffe "

<petermay@p...> wrote:

> Margarita,

> I too was under the impression that the 10th house was the most

concerned house when looking at occupation. In fact I think (but I am

not sure) that Krushna mentioned this when discussing my chart with

me. In fact in lesson 4 (page 22) he gives the house meanings and

house 10 represents " Livelihood, authority, work etc.. Later in the

next chapter when descibing the effect of the houses and their

upchayas he gives a different meaning of the houses when the upchayas

are taken into consideration ad warns that these meanings are

equivalent to the 6th house from itself and in fact this would

indicate that the 5th house would be equivalent to the 10th house and

its upchayas and in the meaning of that 5th house he gives " success,

and higher post as meanings.

> Peter

Dennis,

I would still go for the 10th as this indicates profession and success.

Certainly the 6th will need tobe looked at again as this refers more to your

everyday work.

Peter

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Most probaly the native will change his job as transit Jupiter is now in the eigth from Moon sign.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 5/14/08, Anup. M <dalh_1 wrote:

Dear Members,

Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication

deptt since 7 years.

DOB 8th June1975

TOB 06.42am

Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST

The only three events i came to know are..

He completed his Btech in July 1997,

Married on 28th Nov 2003.

Got his permanent job in the year 2001.

He was a Gold medalist in his college days.

Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later

confirmed it was in Nov2003.

The native now intends to change his job,which is

quite good at this time and better paid.

As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share

their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change

his present job.

Regards

Anup

Guest guest

Dear Jagannathan, Does this rule apply to all natives,who have jup in 8th house from moon? From KAs point of view,how we can look into this? I mean,Transit,SAV,Summary sheet,antra,nature of person, and all related things. Regards Anup Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote: Dear Sir, Most probaly the native will

change his job as transit Jupiter is now in the eigth from Moon sign. Regards, Jagannathan. On 5/14/08, Anup. M <dalh_1 > wrote: Dear Members, Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication deptt since 7 years. DOB 8th June1975 TOB 06.42am Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST The only three events i came to know are.. He completed his Btech in July 1997, Married on 28th Nov 2003. Got his permanent job in the year 2001. He was a Gold medalist in his college days. Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later confirmed it was in Nov2003. The native now intends to change his job,which is quite good at this time and better paid. As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change his present job. Regards Anup

Guest guest

Dear Anup,

Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find out

whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.

However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point of

discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall be

glad to present the same.

Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change his

present job or not -

He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong

significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected by

Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But

Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by

Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the

Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native may

get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that

the person will not change his job at present. The time is not favourable.

Members can correct me if I am wrong.

Bala

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication

> deptt since 7 years.

>

> DOB 8th June1975

> TOB 06.42am

> Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST

>

> The only three events i came to know are..

> He completed his Btech in July 1997,

> Married on 28th Nov 2003.

> Got his permanent job in the year 2001.

> He was a Gold medalist in his college days.

>

> Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later

> confirmed it was in Nov2003.

>

> The native now intends to change his job,which is

> quite good at this time and better paid.

>

> As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share

> their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change

> his present job.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

Guest guest

Dear Bala, You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from your detailed explanation as per KAS. For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup. Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities. Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded towards risks while taking decisions. For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after reading his mental setup and all. The native has informed that if he changes his job and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting right now in his present job. So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows how powerful KAS system is. Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus for change of job? Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house. I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject. I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their time. Regards Anup manian <yenbeeyes wrote: Dear Anup,Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find outwhether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point ofdiscussion. But if members are desirous of knowing

the same I shall beglad to present the same.Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change hispresent job or not -He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strongsignificators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected byJupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. ButJupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected bySaturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is theFunctional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native mayget an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure thatthe person will not change his job at present. The time is not favourable.Members can correct me if I am wrong.Bala , "Anup. M"<dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Members,> >

Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication> deptt since 7 years. > > DOB 8th June1975> TOB 06.42am > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST> > The only three events i came to know are..> He completed his Btech in July 1997,> Married on 28th Nov 2003.> Got his permanent job in the year 2001.> He was a Gold medalist in his college days.> > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later > confirmed it was in Nov2003.> > The native now intends to change his job,which is> quite good at this time and better paid.> > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share> their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change> his present job.> > > Regards> Anup>

Guest guest

For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house, Venus has

less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently

running Rahu/Venus period.

Job change does not look like a good option to me.

NS

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Bala,

>

>

> You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from

> your detailed explanation as per KAS.

>

> For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be

> also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.

> Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing

> his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.

>

> Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue

> and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded

> towards risks while taking decisions.

>

> For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house

> as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job

> at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after

> reading his mental setup and all.

>

> The native has informed that if he changes his job

> and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year

> and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting

> right now in his present job.

>

> So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house

> where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows

> how powerful KAS system is.

>

> Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus

> for change of job?

>

> Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.

>

> I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.

>

> I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their

> time.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

manian <yenbeeyes wrote:

> Dear Anup,

>

> Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find

out

> whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.

> However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point

of

> discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall

be

> glad to present the same.

>

> Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change

his

> present job or not -

> He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong

> significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected

by

> Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But

> Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by

> Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the

> Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native

may

> get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that

> the person will not change his job at present. The time is not

favourable.

>

> Members can correct me if I am wrong.

>

> Bala

>

> , " Anup. M "

> <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication

> > deptt since 7 years.

> >

> > DOB 8th June1975

> > TOB 06.42am

> > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST

> >

> > The only three events i came to know are..

> > He completed his Btech in July 1997,

> > Married on 28th Nov 2003.

> > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.

> > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.

> >

> > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later

> > confirmed it was in Nov2003.

> >

> > The native now intends to change his job,which is

> > quite good at this time and better paid.

> >

> > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share

> > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change

> > his present job.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ns, As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job. This has been given in lessons. I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were not sure abt their year of marriage,means in 2002 or 2003. In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand, such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date. So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:) I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these events... 94170-94nd

0187421000.Anybody can confirm this. Regards Anup nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3 wrote: For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house, Venus has less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently running Rahu/Venus period.Job change does not look like a good option to me.NS , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Bala,> > > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from> your detailed explanation as per KAS.> > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.> Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing> his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.> > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded> towards risks while taking decisions.> > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house> as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job> at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after >

reading his mental setup and all.> > The native has informed that if he changes his job > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year> and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting> right now in his present job.> > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house> where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows > how powerful KAS system is.> > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus> for change of job? > > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.> > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.> > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their> time.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > manian <yenbeeyes wrote:> Dear

Anup,> > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find out> whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.> However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point of> discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall be> glad to present the same.> > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change his> present job or not -> He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong> significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected by> Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But> Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by> Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the> Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native may> get an elevated status and nothing

beyond that. Hence I am sure that> the person will not change his job at present. The time is not favourable.> > Members can correct me if I am wrong.> > Bala> > , "Anup. M"> <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> > > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication> > deptt since 7 years. > > > > DOB 8th June1975> > TOB 06.42am > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST> > > > The only three events i came to know are..> > He completed his Btech in July 1997,> > Married on 28th Nov 2003.> > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.> > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.> > > > Initially he told that he was married in

Nov2002 but later > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.> > > > The native now intends to change his job,which is> > quite good at this time and better paid.> > > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share> > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change> > his present job.> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> >>

Guest guest

His Cell number which is incomplete reads as 09417094221(Mr Ish Kumar) Regards Anup "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Ns, As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job. This has been given in lessons. I want to

add one more thing that the person and his wife were not sure abt their year of marriage,means in 2002 or 2003. In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand, such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date. So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:) I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this. Regards Anup nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3 > wrote: For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house, Venus has less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently running Rahu/Venus period.Job change does not look like a good option to me.NS , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Bala,> > > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from> your detailed explanation as per KAS.> > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.> Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing> his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.> > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the

person is less inclinded> towards risks while taking decisions.> > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house> as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job> at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after > reading his mental setup and all.> > The native has informed that if he changes his job > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year> and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting> right now in his present job.> > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house> where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows > how powerful KAS system is.> > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus> for change of job? > > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.> > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on

this subject.> > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their> time.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > manian <yenbeeyes wrote:> Dear Anup,> > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find out> whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.> However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point of> discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall be> glad to present the same.> > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change his> present job or not -> He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong> significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected by> Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving

the change. But> Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by> Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the> Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native may> get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that> the person will not change his job at present. The time is not favourable.> > Members can correct me if I am wrong.> > Bala> > , "Anup. M"> <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> > > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication> > deptt since 7 years. > > > > DOB 8th June1975> > TOB 06.42am > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST> > > > The only three events i came

to know are..> > He completed his Btech in July 1997,> > Married on 28th Nov 2003.> > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.> > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.> > > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.> > > > The native now intends to change his job,which is> > quite good at this time and better paid.> > > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share> > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change> > his present job.> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> >>

Guest guest

Anup, can you point me to the lesson on this topic. I just re-read

the file career.pdf - and that says that for job change, the current

antar dasha lord should be connected to 6th (as B).

I also checked the chart that Ash has used on his site. He used

points in 6th for the planets. But the case is more of getting a job

after loosing it.

I may be missing something here.

NS

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Ns,

>

> As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well

> as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then

> the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job.

> This has been given in lessons.

>

> I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were

> not sure abt their year of marriage,means in 2002 or 2003.

> In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand,

> such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date.

>

> So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this

> after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which

> shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:)

>

> I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these

> events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

> nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3 wrote:

> For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th

house, Venus has

> less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently

> running Rahu/Venus period.

>

> Job change does not look like a good option to me.

>

> NS

>

> , " Anup. M "

> <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bala,

> >

> >

> > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from

> > your detailed explanation as per KAS.

> >

> > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be

> > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.

> > Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing

> > his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.

> >

> > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue

> > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded

> > towards risks while taking decisions.

> >

> > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house

> > as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job

> > at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after

> > reading his mental setup and all.

> >

> > The native has informed that if he changes his job

> > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year

> > and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting

> > right now in his present job.

> >

> > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house

> > where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows

> > how powerful KAS system is.

> >

> > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus

> > for change of job?

> >

> > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.

> >

> > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.

> >

> > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their

> > time.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > manian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:

> > Dear Anup,

> >

> > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find

> out

> > whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted

in.

> > However I am not giving the details here as they are not the

point

> of

> > discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I

shall

> be

> > glad to present the same.

> >

> > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change

> his

> > present job or not -

> > He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong

> > significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is

aspected

> by

> > Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change.

But

> > Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by

> > Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the

> > Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native

> may

> > get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure

that

> > the person will not change his job at present. The time is not

> favourable.

> >

> > Members can correct me if I am wrong.

> >

> > Bala

> >

> > , " Anup. M "

> > <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication

> > > deptt since 7 years.

> > >

> > > DOB 8th June1975

> > > TOB 06.42am

> > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST

> > >

> > > The only three events i came to know are..

> > > He completed his Btech in July 1997,

> > > Married on 28th Nov 2003.

> > > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.

> > > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.

> > >

> > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later

> > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.

> > >

> > > The native now intends to change his job,which is

> > > quite good at this time and better paid.

> > >

> > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share

> > > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change

> > > his present job.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Anup,

I have taken a note of your observations there by increasing my

knowledge of the system and the way of analysis.

Jupiter has got good points in all the houses except the 7th and 11th.

As said earlier Jupiter as Lord of 'E' may be inclined to trigger the

event. But having secured 7 points Ashtakavarga power, his aspect has

to be malefic. The aspect on house 'A' is bound to cause delay.

Am I going in the right path ?

Bala

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Bala,

>

>

> You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from

> your detailed explanation as per KAS.

>

> For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be

> also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.

> Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing

> his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.

>

> Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue

> and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded

> towards risks while taking decisions.

>

> For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house

> as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job

> at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after

> reading his mental setup and all.

>

> The native has informed that if he changes his job

> and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year

> and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting

> right now in his present job.

>

> So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house

> where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows

> how powerful KAS system is.

>

> Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus

> for change of job?

>

> Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.

>

> I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.

>

> I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their

> time.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

manian <yenbeeyes wrote:

> Dear Anup,

>

> Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find out

> whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.

> However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point of

> discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall be

> glad to present the same.

>

> Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change his

> present job or not -

> He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong

> significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected by

> Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But

> Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by

> Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the

> Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native may

> get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that

> the person will not change his job at present. The time is not

favourable.

>

> Members can correct me if I am wrong.

>

> Bala

>

> , " Anup. M "

> <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication

> > deptt since 7 years.

> >

> > DOB 8th June1975

> > TOB 06.42am

> > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST

> >

> > The only three events i came to know are..

> > He completed his Btech in July 1997,

> > Married on 28th Nov 2003.

> > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.

> > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.

> >

> > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later

> > confirmed it was in Nov2003.

> >

> > The native now intends to change his job,which is

> > quite good at this time and better paid.

> >

> > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share

> > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change

> > his present job.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Anup,

I have found some interesting points with regard to the native's

marriage and love lfe. Can I post my findings for verification and

further discussion. I am asking this question as you have given the

contact number of the person and the discussions should not in any way

affect the native.

Bala

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Ns,

>

> As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well

> as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then

> the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job.

> This has been given in lessons.

>

> I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were

> not sure abt their year of marriage,means in 2002 or 2003.

> In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand,

> such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date.

>

> So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this

> after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which

> shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:)

>

> I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these

> events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

> nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3 wrote:

> For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house,

Venus has

> less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently

> running Rahu/Venus period.

>

> Job change does not look like a good option to me.

>

> NS

>

> , " Anup. M "

> <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bala,

> >

> >

> > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from

> > your detailed explanation as per KAS.

> >

> > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be

> > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.

> > Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing

> > his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.

> >

> > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue

> > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded

> > towards risks while taking decisions.

> >

> > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house

> > as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job

> > at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after

> > reading his mental setup and all.

> >

> > The native has informed that if he changes his job

> > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year

> > and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting

> > right now in his present job.

> >

> > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house

> > where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows

> > how powerful KAS system is.

> >

> > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus

> > for change of job?

> >

> > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.

> >

> > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.

> >

> > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their

> > time.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > manian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:

> > Dear Anup,

> >

> > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find

> out

> > whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.

> > However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point

> of

> > discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall

> be

> > glad to present the same.

> >

> > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change

> his

> > present job or not -

> > He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong

> > significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected

> by

> > Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But

> > Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by

> > Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the

> > Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native

> may

> > get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that

> > the person will not change his job at present. The time is not

> favourable.

> >

> > Members can correct me if I am wrong.

> >

> > Bala

> >

> > , " Anup. M "

> > <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication

> > > deptt since 7 years.

> > >

> > > DOB 8th June1975

> > > TOB 06.42am

> > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST

> > >

> > > The only three events i came to know are..

> > > He completed his Btech in July 1997,

> > > Married on 28th Nov 2003.

> > > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.

> > > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.

> > >

> > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later

> > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.

> > >

> > > The native now intends to change his job,which is

> > > quite good at this time and better paid.

> > >

> > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share

> > > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change

> > > his present job.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bala, Go ahead, no problem. If anything will be relevant or near to findings, surely, feedback will be given.The native have no objection regarding this by any mean. We are all here to learn the KAS and its applications. And this discusion is quite ineresting. Regards Anup . Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote: Dear Anup,I have found some interesting points with regard to the native'smarriage and love lfe. Can I post my findings for verification andfurther discussion. I am asking this question as you have given thecontact number of the person and the discussions should not in any wayaffect the native.Bala , "Anup. M"<dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Ns,> > As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well> as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then> the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job.> This has been given in lessons.> > I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were> not sure abt their year of marriage,means in

2002 or 2003.> In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand, > such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date.> > So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this > after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which> shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:)> > I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these > events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this. > > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3 wrote:> For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house,Venus has > less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently > running Rahu/Venus period.> > Job change does not look like a good option to me.> > NS> > , "Anup. M" > <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Bala,> > > > > > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from> > your detailed explanation as per KAS.> > > > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be > > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.> > Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing> > his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.> > > > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue > > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded> > towards risks while taking decisions.> > > > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house> > as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can

leave the job> > at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after > > reading his mental setup and all.> > > > The native has informed that if he changes his job > > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year> > and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting> > right now in his present job.> > > > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house> > where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows > > how powerful KAS system is.> > > > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus> > for change of job? > > > > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.> > > > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.> > > > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare

their> > time.> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > manian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:> > Dear Anup,> > > > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find > out> > whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.> > However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point > of> > discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall > be> > glad to present the same.> > > > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change > his> > present job or not -> > He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong> > significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected > by>

> Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But> > Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by> > Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the> > Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native > may> > get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that> > the person will not change his job at present. The time is not > favourable.> > > > Members can correct me if I am wrong.> > > > Bala> > > > , "Anup. M"> > <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Members,> > > > > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication> > > deptt since 7 years. > >

> > > > DOB 8th June1975> > > TOB 06.42am > > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST> > > > > > The only three events i came to know are..> > > He completed his Btech in July 1997,> > > Married on 28th Nov 2003.> > > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.> > > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.> > > > > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later > > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.> > > > > > The native now intends to change his job,which is> > > quite good at this time and better paid.> > > > > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share> > > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change> > > his present job.> > > > > > > > > Regards>

> > Anup> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear NS, You may find a little hint in lesson 27. Just wanted to add that 5th house lord,being 12th from 6th can not be ignored also. Regards Anup nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3 wrote: Anup, can you point me to the lesson on this topic. I just re-read the file career.pdf - and that says that for job change, the current antar dasha lord should be connected

to 6th (as B).I also checked the chart that Ash has used on his site. He used points in 6th for the planets. But the case is more of getting a job after loosing it.I may be missing something here.NS , "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Ns,> > As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well> as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then> the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job.> This has been given in lessons.> > I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were> not sure abt their year of marriage,means in 2002 or 2003.> In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand, > such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date.> > So i

insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this > after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which> shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:)> > I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these > events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this. > > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3 wrote:> For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house, Venus has > less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently > running Rahu/Venus period.> > Job change does not look like a good option to me.> > NS> > , "Anup. M" > <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear

Bala,> > > > > > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from> > your detailed explanation as per KAS.> > > > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be > > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.> > Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing> > his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.> > > > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue > > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded> > towards risks while taking decisions.> > > > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house> > as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job> > at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after > > reading his mental setup and all.> > > > The native has informed

that if he changes his job > > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year> > and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting> > right now in his present job.> > > > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house> > where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows > > how powerful KAS system is.> > > > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus> > for change of job? > > > > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.> > > > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.> > > > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their> > time.> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > manian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:> > Dear Anup,> > > > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find > out> > whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.> > However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point > of> > discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall > be> > glad to present the same.> > > > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change > his> > present job or not -> > He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong> > significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected > by> > Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But> > Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by> >

Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the> > Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native > may> > get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that> > the person will not change his job at present. The time is not > favourable.> > > > Members can correct me if I am wrong.> > > > Bala> > > > , "Anup. M"> > <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Members,> > > > > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication> > > deptt since 7 years. > > > > > > DOB 8th June1975> > > TOB 06.42am > > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST> > > > > > The only

three events i came to know are..> > > He completed his Btech in July 1997,> > > Married on 28th Nov 2003.> > > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.> > > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.> > > > > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later > > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.> > > > > > The native now intends to change his job,which is> > > quite good at this time and better paid.> > > > > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share> > > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change> > > his present job.> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Anup,

Thank you very much. Here are my findingd. Kindly correct if I am

going wrong anywhere.

1. The native should have been involved in an affair which would have

ended up in failure.

(i) In rasi chart 5th lord Venus is aspected by 7th lord Jupiter. In

Navamsa Venus is in trine.

(ii) Sun and Venus distance is more than 43 degrees and Venus is also

strong in both H5 and H7.

(iii) Mars and Saturn have mutual aspect in Rasi chart.

(iv) In Rasi chart Venus is aspected by Rahu and in Navamsa Venus and

Rahu have conjoined.

(v) 4th lord Mercury is in the 12th with the 2nd lord Moon

12th lord Venus is placed in the 2nd

10th lord Jupiter aspecting 2nd and 4th house.

(vi) Strongest significator Mercury in H7 is aspected by Rahu in Rasi

and conjoined Rahu in Navamsa.

2. Break of Love affair

(i) 6th Lord Mars has joined 7th lord Jupiter and aspects 5th lord Venus.

(ii) Rahu in the 5th from Venus

3. Timing of affair

(i) Jupiter antara From June 98 to October 2000 should have given the

relationship as Jupiter is having the highest potns in H5 and also

Lord of E in H5.

(ii) The relationship should have ended at the beginning of Saturn

Antara that is in 2000 end itself as Saturn and Jupiter are in a 4:10

relationship with Saturn having less points and Jupiter turning

adverse produced the wrong result in the period of Saturn.

4. Timing of marriage

Though there was a doubt regarding date of marriage, finally it was

settled as Nov. 2003.

The antara running at this time is Mercury.

Mercury has the highet points in H7 and is also Lord of 'E'.

Since the strongest significator (Mercury) is not aspected by Sa or Ju

either in rasi or Navamsa, there is no delay involved.

So marriage happened in the 1st part of Antara itself.

Kindly sed me your responses on the above

Bala

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Bala,

>

>

> Go ahead, no problem.

> If anything will be relevant or near to findings,

> surely, feedback will be given.The native have

> no objection regarding this by any mean.

>

> We are all here to learn the KAS and its applications.

> And this discusion is quite ineresting.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

> .

>

>

>

> Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote:

> Dear Anup,

>

> I have found some interesting points with regard to the native's

> marriage and love lfe. Can I post my findings for verification and

> further discussion. I am asking this question as you have given the

> contact number of the person and the discussions should not in any way

> affect the native.

>

> Bala

>

> , " Anup. M "

> <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ns,

> >

> > As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well

> > as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then

> > the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job.

> > This has been given in lessons.

> >

> > I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were

> > not sure abt their year of marriage,means in 2002 or 2003.

> > In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand,

> > such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date.

> >

> > So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this

> > after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which

> > shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:)

> >

> > I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these

> > events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@> wrote:

> > For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house,

> Venus has

> > less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently

> > running Rahu/Venus period.

> >

> > Job change does not look like a good option to me.

> >

> > NS

> >

> > , " Anup. M "

> > <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bala,

> > >

> > >

> > > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from

> > > your detailed explanation as per KAS.

> > >

> > > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be

> > > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.

> > > Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing

> > > his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.

> > >

> > > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue

> > > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded

> > > towards risks while taking decisions.

> > >

> > > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house

> > > as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job

> > > at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after

> > > reading his mental setup and all.

> > >

> > > The native has informed that if he changes his job

> > > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year

> > > and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting

> > > right now in his present job.

> > >

> > > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house

> > > where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows

> > > how powerful KAS system is.

> > >

> > > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus

> > > for change of job?

> > >

> > > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.

> > >

> > > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.

> > >

> > > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their

> > > time.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > manian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:

> > > Dear Anup,

> > >

> > > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find

> > out

> > > whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.

> > > However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point

> > of

> > > discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall

> > be

> > > glad to present the same.

> > >

> > > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change

> > his

> > > present job or not -

> > > He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong

> > > significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected

> > by

> > > Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But

> > > Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by

> > > Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the

> > > Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native

> > may

> > > get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that

> > > the person will not change his job at present. The time is not

> > favourable.

> > >

> > > Members can correct me if I am wrong.

> > >

> > > Bala

> > >

> > > , " Anup. M "

> > > <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > >

> > > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication

> > > > deptt since 7 years.

> > > >

> > > > DOB 8th June1975

> > > > TOB 06.42am

> > > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST

> > > >

> > > > The only three events i came to know are..

> > > > He completed his Btech in July 1997,

> > > > Married on 28th Nov 2003.

> > > > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.

> > > > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.

> > > >

> > > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later

> > > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.

> > > >

> > > > The native now intends to change his job,which is

> > > > quite good at this time and better paid.

> > > >

> > > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share

> > > > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change

> > > > his present job.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bala, From your mail,it seems you have studied lessons keenly and applying these on various charts.Fantastic job Bala. Some members may be confused as subject has changed from "change of job" to verification of events relating to marriage. But for learning purpose,its a part of this chart. I wld like to write on few more things regarding this chart keeping in view of your writeup. 1] There is a full delay by Saturn (check navamsa) 2] There are "powerful" blessings in navamsa . 3] Venus in Sat nakshtra and Sat is in Venus Navamsa. 4] Status of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th house is increased as Mer,Moon,Sun are in 12th house. 5] Sat Gives +5 points to Jup in Rasi there by making it strong and also reducing its power. 6] Mars,6th lord,aspects 4th and 5th house malefically. This also reduces the result of these houses as well as 10th house,it resides. 7] Jup is in Sat navamsa. I things Sun and Venus distance,Venus and Moon being in mutual signs,Venus in Sat nakshtra cld be the appropriate reason for delay irrespect of powerful blessings. Regards Anup Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote: Dear Anup,Thank you very much. Here are my findingd. Kindly correct if I amgoing wrong anywhere.1. The native should have been involved in an affair which would haveended up in failure.(i) In rasi chart 5th lord Venus is aspected by 7th lord Jupiter. InNavamsa Venus is in trine.(ii) Sun and Venus distance is more than 43 degrees and Venus is alsostrong in both H5 and H7.(iii) Mars and Saturn have mutual aspect in Rasi

chart.(iv) In Rasi chart Venus is aspected by Rahu and in Navamsa Venus andRahu have conjoined.(v) 4th lord Mercury is in the 12th with the 2nd lord Moon12th lord Venus is placed in the 2nd10th lord Jupiter aspecting 2nd and 4th house.(vi) Strongest significator Mercury in H7 is aspected by Rahu in Rasiand conjoined Rahu in Navamsa.2. Break of Love affair(i) 6th Lord Mars has joined 7th lord Jupiter and aspects 5th lord Venus.(ii) Rahu in the 5th from Venus3. Timing of affair(i) Jupiter antara From June 98 to October 2000 should have given therelationship as Jupiter is having the highest potns in H5 and alsoLord of E in H5.(ii) The relationship should have ended at the beginning of SaturnAntara that is in 2000 end itself as Saturn and Jupiter are in a 4:10relationship with Saturn having less points and Jupiter turningadverse produced the wrong result in the period of

Saturn.4. Timing of marriageThough there was a doubt regarding date of marriage, finally it wassettled as Nov. 2003.The antara running at this time is Mercury.Mercury has the highet points in H7 and is also Lord of 'E'.Since the strongest significator (Mercury) is not aspected by Sa or Jueither in rasi or Navamsa, there is no delay involved.So marriage happened in the 1st part of Antara itself.Kindly sed me your responses on the aboveBala , "Anup. M"<dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Bala,> > > Go ahead, no problem.> If anything will be relevant or near to findings,> surely, feedback will be given.The native have > no objection regarding this by any mean.> > We are all here to learn the KAS and its

applications.> And this discusion is quite ineresting. > > Regards> Anup> > > > .> > > > Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote:> Dear Anup,> > I have found some interesting points with regard to the native's> marriage and love lfe. Can I post my findings for verification and> further discussion. I am asking this question as you have given the> contact number of the person and the discussions should not in any way> affect the native.> > Bala> > , "Anup. M"> <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ns,> > > > As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well> > as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then>

> the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job.> > This has been given in lessons.> > > > I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were> > not sure abt their year of marriage,means in 2002 or 2003.> > In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand, > > such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date.> > > > So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this > > after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which> > shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:)> > > > I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these > > events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this. > > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > nirvana_seeker3

<nirvana_seeker3@> wrote:> > For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house,> Venus has > > less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently > > running Rahu/Venus period.> > > > Job change does not look like a good option to me.> > > > NS> > > > , "Anup. M" > > <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bala,> > > > > > > > > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from> > > your detailed explanation as per KAS.> > > > > > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be > > > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.> > > Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors

of Saturn,showing> > > his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.> > > > > > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue > > > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded> > > towards risks while taking decisions.> > > > > > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house> > > as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job> > > at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after > > > reading his mental setup and all.> > > > > > The native has informed that if he changes his job > > > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year> > > and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting> > > right now in his present job.> > > > > > So this we can see from

summary sheet's 11th and 12th house> > > where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows > > > how powerful KAS system is.> > > > > > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus> > > for change of job? > > > > > > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.> > > > > > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.> > > > > > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their> > > time.> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > manian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:> > > Dear Anup,> > > > > > Instead of directly answering the

question, I first tried to find > > out> > > whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly fitted in.> > > However I am not giving the details here as they are not the point > > of> > > discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I shall > > be> > > glad to present the same.> > > > > > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change > > his> > > present job or not -> > > He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong> > > significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is aspected > > by> > > Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the change. But> > > Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by> > > Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the>

> > Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native > > may> > > get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am sure that> > > the person will not change his job at present. The time is not > > favourable.> > > > > > Members can correct me if I am wrong.> > > > > > Bala> > > > > > , "Anup. M"> > > <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Members,> > > > > > > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication> > > > deptt since 7 years. > > > > > > > > DOB 8th June1975> > > > TOB 06.42am > > > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST> >

> > > > > > The only three events i came to know are..> > > > He completed his Btech in July 1997,> > > > Married on 28th Nov 2003.> > > > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.> > > > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.> > > > > > > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later > > > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.> > > > > > > > The native now intends to change his job,which is> > > > quite good at this time and better paid.> > > > > > > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share> > > > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change> > > > his present job.> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Anup> >

> >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Anup,

Just one point, on why delay was not reduced due to blessing, here,

just re-read that post I had sent from Krushnaji's place, if Ju is

causing delay then if there is a powerful blessing, still the blessing

of Ju cannot be reduced, because Ju itself is natural 9th lord and he

himself is causing delay.

Same way here, Saturn is the delay causing planet and Saturn itself is

9th lord of the chart. So its like due to functional Guru itself is

involved in causing the delay, so here it can be said, that its due to

the blessing only that the marriage was delayed.

I hope this is clear. So u must be more particular when u are dealing

with Gemini lagna and Taurus lagna, where 9th lord's owner becomes

Saturn and if Saturn WHO IS GURU, itself is causing delay

then.............

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Dear Bala,

>

>

> From your mail,it seems you have studied lessons keenly

> and applying these on various charts.Fantastic job Bala.

> Some members may be confused as subject has changed

> from " change of job " to verification of events relating to marriage.

> But for learning purpose,its a part of this chart.

>

> I wld like to write on few more things regarding this chart

> keeping in view of your writeup.

>

> 1] There is a full delay by Saturn (check navamsa)

> 2] There are " powerful " blessings in navamsa .

> 3] Venus in Sat nakshtra and Sat is in Venus Navamsa.

> 4] Status of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th house is increased as

> Mer,Moon,Sun are in 12th house.

> 5] Sat Gives +5 points to Jup in Rasi there by making it

> strong and also reducing its power.

> 6] Mars,6th lord,aspects 4th and 5th house malefically.

> This also reduces the result of these houses as well as

> 10th house,it resides.

> 7] Jup is in Sat navamsa.

>

> I things Sun and Venus distance,Venus and Moon

> being in mutual signs,Venus in Sat nakshtra cld be the

> appropriate reason for delay irrespect of powerful blessings.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote:

> Dear Anup,

>

> Thank you very much. Here are my findingd. Kindly correct if I am

> going wrong anywhere.

>

> 1. The native should have been involved in an affair which would have

> ended up in failure.

>

> (i) In rasi chart 5th lord Venus is aspected by 7th lord Jupiter. In

> Navamsa Venus is in trine.

>

> (ii) Sun and Venus distance is more than 43 degrees and Venus is also

> strong in both H5 and H7.

>

> (iii) Mars and Saturn have mutual aspect in Rasi chart.

>

> (iv) In Rasi chart Venus is aspected by Rahu and in Navamsa Venus and

> Rahu have conjoined.

>

> (v) 4th lord Mercury is in the 12th with the 2nd lord Moon

> 12th lord Venus is placed in the 2nd

> 10th lord Jupiter aspecting 2nd and 4th house.

>

> (vi) Strongest significator Mercury in H7 is aspected by Rahu in Rasi

> and conjoined Rahu in Navamsa.

>

> 2. Break of Love affair

>

> (i) 6th Lord Mars has joined 7th lord Jupiter and aspects 5th lord

Venus.

>

> (ii) Rahu in the 5th from Venus

>

> 3. Timing of affair

>

> (i) Jupiter antara From June 98 to October 2000 should have given the

> relationship as Jupiter is having the highest potns in H5 and also

> Lord of E in H5.

>

> (ii) The relationship should have ended at the beginning of Saturn

> Antara that is in 2000 end itself as Saturn and Jupiter are in a 4:10

> relationship with Saturn having less points and Jupiter turning

> adverse produced the wrong result in the period of Saturn.

>

> 4. Timing of marriage

>

> Though there was a doubt regarding date of marriage, finally it was

> settled as Nov. 2003.

>

> The antara running at this time is Mercury.

> Mercury has the highet points in H7 and is also Lord of 'E'.

> Since the strongest significator (Mercury) is not aspected by Sa or Ju

> either in rasi or Navamsa, there is no delay involved.

> So marriage happened in the 1st part of Antara itself.

>

> Kindly sed me your responses on the above

>

> Bala

>

> , " Anup. M "

> <dalh_1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bala,

> >

> >

> > Go ahead, no problem.

> > If anything will be relevant or near to findings,

> > surely, feedback will be given.The native have

> > no objection regarding this by any mean.

> >

> > We are all here to learn the KAS and its applications.

> > And this discusion is quite ineresting.

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> > .

> >

> >

> >

> > Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:

> > Dear Anup,

> >

> > I have found some interesting points with regard to the native's

> > marriage and love lfe. Can I post my findings for verification and

> > further discussion. I am asking this question as you have given the

> > contact number of the person and the discussions should not in any way

> > affect the native.

> >

> > Bala

> >

> > , " Anup. M "

> > <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ns,

> > >

> > > As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well

> > > as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then

> > > the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job.

> > > This has been given in lessons.

> > >

> > > I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were

> > > not sure abt their year of marriage,means in 2002 or 2003.

> > > In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand,

> > > such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date.

> > >

> > > So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this

> > > after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which

> > > shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:)

> > >

> > > I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these

> > > events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@> wrote:

> > > For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house,

> > Venus has

> > > less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently

> > > running Rahu/Venus period.

> > >

> > > Job change does not look like a good option to me.

> > >

> > > NS

> > >

> > > , " Anup. M "

> > > <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bala,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from

> > > > your detailed explanation as per KAS.

> > > >

> > > > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be

> > > > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.

> > > > Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing

> > > > his brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.

> > > >

> > > > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue

> > > > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded

> > > > towards risks while taking decisions.

> > > >

> > > > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house

> > > > as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job

> > > > at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after

> > > > reading his mental setup and all.

> > > >

> > > > The native has informed that if he changes his job

> > > > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year

> > > > and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting

> > > > right now in his present job.

> > > >

> > > > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house

> > > > where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows

> > > > how powerful KAS system is.

> > > >

> > > > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus

> > > > for change of job?

> > > >

> > > > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.

> > > >

> > > > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.

> > > >

> > > > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their

> > > > time.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Anup

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > manian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Anup,

> > > >

> > > > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find

> > > out

> > > > whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectly

fitted in.

> > > > However I am not giving the details here as they are not the

point

> > > of

> > > > discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same I

shall

> > > be

> > > > glad to present the same.

> > > >

> > > > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change

> > > his

> > > > present job or not -

> > > > He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong

> > > > significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He is

aspected

> > > by

> > > > Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving the

change. But

> > > > Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by

> > > > Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the

> > > > Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native

> > > may

> > > > get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I am

sure that

> > > > the person will not change his job at present. The time is not

> > > favourable.

> > > >

> > > > Members can correct me if I am wrong.

> > > >

> > > > Bala

> > > >

> > > > , " Anup. M "

> > > > <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > >

> > > > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication

> > > > > deptt since 7 years.

> > > > >

> > > > > DOB 8th June1975

> > > > > TOB 06.42am

> > > > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST

> > > > >

> > > > > The only three events i came to know are..

> > > > > He completed his Btech in July 1997,

> > > > > Married on 28th Nov 2003.

> > > > > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.

> > > > > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.

> > > > >

> > > > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later

> > > > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.

> > > > >

> > > > > The native now intends to change his job,which is

> > > > > quite good at this time and better paid.

> > > > >

> > > > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share

> > > > > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change

> > > > > his present job.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Anup

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ash, Yes,This should be included in the lessons also. T H A N K S Regards Anup ashsam73 <kas wrote: Dear Anup,Just one point, on why delay

was not reduced due to blessing, here,just re-read that post I had sent from Krushnaji's place, if Ju iscausing delay then if there is a powerful blessing, still the blessingof Ju cannot be reduced, because Ju itself is natural 9th lord and hehimself is causing delay.Same way here, Saturn is the delay causing planet and Saturn itself is9th lord of the chart. So its like due to functional Guru itself isinvolved in causing the delay, so here it can be said, that its due tothe blessing only that the marriage was delayed.I hope this is clear. So u must be more particular when u are dealingwith Gemini lagna and Taurus lagna, where 9th lord's owner becomesSaturn and if Saturn WHO IS GURU, itself is causing delaythen.............Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca--- In , "Anup. M"<dalh_1 wrote:>> Dear Bala,> > > From your mail,it seems you have studied lessons keenly > and applying these on various charts.Fantastic job Bala.> Some members may be confused as subject has changed > from "change of job" to verification of events relating to marriage.> But for learning purpose,its a part of this chart.> > I wld like to write on few more things regarding this chart> keeping in view of your writeup.> > 1] There is a full delay by Saturn (check navamsa)> 2] There are "powerful" blessings in navamsa .> 3] Venus in Sat nakshtra and Sat is in Venus Navamsa.> 4] Status of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th house is increased as > Mer,Moon,Sun are in 12th house.> 5] Sat Gives +5 points to Jup in Rasi there by

making it > strong and also reducing its power.> 6] Mars,6th lord,aspects 4th and 5th house malefically.> This also reduces the result of these houses as well as> 10th house,it resides.> 7] Jup is in Sat navamsa.> > I things Sun and Venus distance,Venus and Moon > being in mutual signs,Venus in Sat nakshtra cld be the > appropriate reason for delay irrespect of powerful blessings.> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote:> Dear Anup,> > Thank you very much. Here are my findingd. Kindly correct if I am> going wrong anywhere.> > 1. The native should have been involved in an affair which would have> ended up

in failure.> > (i) In rasi chart 5th lord Venus is aspected by 7th lord Jupiter. In> Navamsa Venus is in trine.> > (ii) Sun and Venus distance is more than 43 degrees and Venus is also> strong in both H5 and H7.> > (iii) Mars and Saturn have mutual aspect in Rasi chart.> > (iv) In Rasi chart Venus is aspected by Rahu and in Navamsa Venus and> Rahu have conjoined.> > (v) 4th lord Mercury is in the 12th with the 2nd lord Moon> 12th lord Venus is placed in the 2nd> 10th lord Jupiter aspecting 2nd and 4th house.> > (vi) Strongest significator Mercury in H7 is aspected by Rahu in Rasi> and conjoined Rahu in Navamsa.> > 2. Break of Love affair> > (i) 6th Lord Mars has joined 7th lord Jupiter and aspects 5th lordVenus.> > (ii) Rahu in the 5th from Venus> > 3. Timing of affair> > (i)

Jupiter antara From June 98 to October 2000 should have given the> relationship as Jupiter is having the highest potns in H5 and also> Lord of E in H5.> > (ii) The relationship should have ended at the beginning of Saturn> Antara that is in 2000 end itself as Saturn and Jupiter are in a 4:10> relationship with Saturn having less points and Jupiter turning> adverse produced the wrong result in the period of Saturn.> > 4. Timing of marriage> > Though there was a doubt regarding date of marriage, finally it was> settled as Nov. 2003.> > The antara running at this time is Mercury.> Mercury has the highet points in H7 and is also Lord of 'E'.> Since the strongest significator (Mercury) is not aspected by Sa or Ju> either in rasi or Navamsa, there is no delay involved.> So marriage happened in the 1st part of Antara itself.> > Kindly sed me

your responses on the above> > Bala> > , "Anup. M"> <dalh_1@> wrote:> >> > Dear Bala,> > > > > > Go ahead, no problem.> > If anything will be relevant or near to findings,> > surely, feedback will be given.The native have > > no objection regarding this by any mean.> > > > We are all here to learn the KAS and its applications.> > And this discusion is quite ineresting. > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > .> > > > > > > > Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:> > Dear Anup,> > > > I have found some interesting points with regard to the native's> >

marriage and love lfe. Can I post my findings for verification and> > further discussion. I am asking this question as you have given the> > contact number of the person and the discussions should not in any way> > affect the native.> > > > Bala> > > > , "Anup. M"> > <dalh_1@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ns,> > > > > > As per my understanding job change sld be seen from 2nd as well> > > as 12th house.From 6th house,if the pts are less, then> > > the native might be jobless or struggling to get some job.> > > This has been given in lessons.> > > > > > I want to add one more thing that the person and his wife were> > > not sure abt their year of

marriage,means in 2002 or 2003.> > > In busy life of thes days if both perons are earning hand, > > > such things cant be denied like remembring marriage date.> > > > > > So i insisted it sld be after Oct2003.The native confirmed this > > > after asking his mother though he got 4 sectors of Saturn which> > > shows his memory and brilliancy after marriage:)> > > > > > I am giving below his contact numbers for confirmation of these > > > events... 94170-94nd 0187421000.Anybody can confirm this. > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nirvana_seeker3 <nirvana_seeker3@> wrote:> > > For job, shouldn't we see the 6th house? In the 6th house,> > Venus has > > >

less than 12 points. And, Venus is L12 for 6th. He is currently > > > running Rahu/Venus period.> > > > > > Job change does not look like a good option to me.> > > > > > NS> > > > > > , "Anup. M" > > > <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bala,> > > > > > > > > > > > You are doing so well as it is being reflecting from> > > > your detailed explanation as per KAS.> > > > > > > > For change of job,navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa can be > > > > also seen for native's psychology and mind setuup.> > > > Lagna,Moon, and Sun falls in 4 sectors of Saturn,showing> > > > his

brilliancy,2 of Venus means havign Venusian qualities.> > > > > > > > Here Mars is absent and in SAV he has 24 pts in first hosue > > > > and 26 in 3rd house.This shows the person is less inclinded> > > > towards risks while taking decisions.> > > > > > > > For change of job,we can also see 2nd house and 12th house> > > > as well.Here Venus has 9 pts means he can leave the job> > > > at his own will but this factor sld be considered only after > > > > reading his mental setup and all.> > > > > > > > The native has informed that if he changes his job > > > > and joined new one,he will be under probation for one year> > > > and he will be getting only 50% of the salary he is getting> > > > right now in his present job.> > > > > >

> > So this we can see from summary sheet's 11th and 12th house> > > > where Venus has only 6 and 9 pts respectively.This also shows > > > > how powerful KAS system is.> > > > > > > > Could you please explain how you consider Jup aspect on Venus> > > > for change of job? > > > > > > > > Yes,Jup is LoE no doubt in 10th house.> > > > > > > > I hope Ash and other members wld also share views on this subject.> > > > > > > > I wish Ramesh,Bala,Manu,Harjeet and Raj Rajesh cld spare their> > > > time.> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > manian <yenbeeyes@> wrote:> > > > Dear Anup,> > > > > > > > Instead of directly answering the question, I first tried to find > > > out> > > > whether the events fit in KAS rules. Everything perfectlyfitted in.> > > > However I am not giving the details here as they are not thepoint > > > of> > > > discussion. But if members are desirous of knowing the same Ishall > > > be> > > > glad to present the same.> > > > > > > > Now for the question under discussion viz. Will the person change > > > his> > > > present job or not -> > > > He is running Venus Antar dasa. Venus is one of the strong> > > > significators in WS (H10) having secured 16 points. He isaspected > > > by>

> > > Jupiter who as Lord of E will be desirous of giving thechange. But> > > > Jupiter is joined by Mars who is the 6th lord and also aspected by> > > > Saturn. Saturn is also 12th lord from house 'B'. Venus is the> > > > Functional Karaka and also Lord of 'A'. So at the most the native > > > may> > > > get an elevated status and nothing beyond that. Hence I amsure that> > > > the person will not change his job at present. The time is not > > > favourable.> > > > > > > > Members can correct me if I am wrong.> > > > > > > > Bala> > > > > > > > , "Anup. M"> > > > <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > > >>

> > > > Dear Members,> > > > > > > > > > Here is a chart of a male who is in a telecuminication> > > > > deptt since 7 years. > > > > > > > > > > DOB 8th June1975> > > > > TOB 06.42am > > > > > Lat 32N04 Longi 75E28 IST> > > > > > > > > > The only three events i came to know are..> > > > > He completed his Btech in July 1997,> > > > > Married on 28th Nov 2003.> > > > > Got his permanent job in the year 2001.> > > > > He was a Gold medalist in his college days.> > > > > > > > > > Initially he told that he was married in Nov2002 but later > > > > > confirmed it was in Nov2003.> > > > > > > > > > The native now intends to change

his job,which is> > > > > quite good at this time and better paid.> > > > > > > > > > As an excercise,beginers as well as seniors can share> > > > > their respectives thoughts,if the person will or will not change> > > > > his present job.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > Anup> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bala, I am getting lagna 13 Le 52 of the chart given by you. As you have wrote that the native changes his job six times. Well,for such things,i ahve already written that a persons's psychology we need to read initially from the chart. His lagna lord,Sun is in 6th house with Mars. So Karka of house B(6th) is in house B and in upachaya sthan.So its good for his individuality, personality etc. His DBCE points from Sun and Moon are in ascending order, thus showing his personality,means he will work in better way if he is given freedom.This can also be seen from navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa as lagna falls in sun sign in navamsa and sun in Mars sign in Trmisamsa. Points in

lagna are good and in 3rd house are 35. So he can jump practically into what at that times going in his mind,while changing and joining new jobs. He is through Venus MD so matters related to 3rd,10th and 8th cld be on his mind during all antras in this Venus mahadasa. Moon is mind and is in 12th house itself in Mer Nakshtra. Now in 6th house,all Planets are having more points means 12 or more points.So as far as timing of event is concerned this will happen and he is getting jobs accordingly. For example,taking his first job in Rahu antra,So sun,Ven and Mars represent Rahu.He got his job in May2001 and left in july 2001. When he got the job,Sat and Jup having 10 points in aggregate,in May2001.So he got his job as a result of his

initiative was taken and event happened as per antra Ven is Loe in 6th and Mars is Lod in 11th. So during this time when Sat and Jup having 10pts, there must be in his mind to do smthing better than this job, but staying positive and cool. So in July,we can see Sat and Jup aggregate points are 7 and has come down considreably but transit points are all time high say 241 for 1st,2nd and 3rd july besides all month.So in these three days Moon and Mras are having 36pts while transiting in scorpio. For such things like jobs,a persons psychology must be considered how will react to the prevailing circumstances as per his nature.I hope you can understand this also. So Bala,basics are given but we have to explore

them also with more hard work :) For rest of the Jobs,you can see yourself and also check similarly i just pointed out. I hope Ash will guide us on this topic much better way. Regards Anup Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote: Dear members,We are already discussing the above topic with a chart. I just cameacross another chart - A peculiar thing about this chart is that thenative has changed his job 6 times so far. He is in his 6th job now.His parents have asked me how long he will stick on to the present job?I give below the birth details:Male ChartDOB: 11th February, 1979TOB: 19:24Lattitude: 8 N 10Longitude: 77 E 26Time Zone: IST -5:30Ayanamsa: 22:40:34Details of Job:1. First Job: May 2001 to July 20012. 2nd Job: August 2001 to September 20023. 3rd Job: October 2002 to December 20034. 4th Job: January 2004 to July 20055. 5th Job: August 2005 to March 20066. 6th Job: April 2006 to Current

date.The native is a post graduate having completed MBS in the year 2001.I am also studying the chart and shall come out with my reasoningsshortly. In the meantime members can study the chart and post theiropinions.Bala

Guest guest

Dear

Anup and Bala,

As

far as timing of event is concerned then this native keeps getting job as the

power of planets in the WS are powerful.

Now,

why he keeps changing that is more to do with psychology of a person. So here, just notice that his man has his DBCE

points from Su and Moon both in rising trend.

His Sun is lagna lord and in placed in 6th house or House E making it

very powerful.

Then

again, this lagna lord is with Mars so this person cannot work under someone,

if someone tells something it might affect him and he might quite immediately,

also note that lagna is royal sign of leo and its vargottam.

This

man needs his own space or if doing a job he needs to be at a level where he

can make his own decisions. So either he

can do business and will be happy there so like that.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Anup. M

Saturday May 17, 2008 9:03

AM

To:

Re:

Change of Job

Dear Bala,

I am getting lagna 13 Le

52 of the chart given by you.

As you have wrote that

the native changes his job six times.

Well,for such things,i ahve already

written that a persons's

psychology we need to read

initially from the chart.

His lagna lord,Sun is in 6th

house with Mars.

So Karka of house B(6th) is

in house B and in

upachaya sthan.So its good

for his individuality,

personality etc.

His DBCE points from Sun

and Moon are in ascending order,

thus showing his personality,means

he will work in

better way if he is given

freedom.This can also be seen

from navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa

as lagna

falls in sun sign in navamsa

and sun in Mars sign

in Trmisamsa.

Points in lagna are good and

in 3rd house are 35.

So he can jump practically

into what at that times

going in his mind,while

changing and joining new jobs.

He is through Venus MD so

matters related to 3rd,10th

and 8th cld be on his mind

during all antras in this Venus

mahadasa.

Moon is mind and is in 12th

house itself in Mer Nakshtra.

Now in 6th house,all Planets

are having more points means

12 or more points.So as far

as timing of event is concerned

this will happen and he is

getting jobs accordingly.

For example,taking his first

job in Rahu antra,So sun,Ven

and Mars represent

Rahu.He got his job in May2001

and left in july 2001.

When he got the job,Sat and

Jup having 10 points in

aggregate,in May2001.So he

got his job as a result of

his initiative was taken and

event happened as per antra

Ven is Loe in 6th and Mars is

Lod in 11th.

So during this time when Sat

and Jup having 10pts,

there must be in his mind to

do smthing better than this job,

but staying

positive and cool.

So in July,we can see Sat and

Jup aggregate points are 7

and has come down

considreably but transit points are

all time high say 241 for

1st,2nd and 3rd july besides

all month.So in these three

days Moon and Mras are having

36pts while transiting in

scorpio.

For such things

like jobs,a persons psychology must be considered

how will react to the

prevailing circumstances as per his

nature.I hope you can

understand this also.

So Bala,basics are given but

we have to explore them also

with more hard

work :)

For rest of the Jobs,you can

see yourself and also check

similarly i just pointed out.

I hope Ash will guide us on

this topic much better way.

Regards

Anup

Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes

wrote:

Dear members,

We are already discussing the above topic with a chart. I just came

across another chart - A peculiar thing about this chart is that the

native has changed his job 6 times so far. He is in his 6th job now.

His parents have asked me how long he will stick on to the present job?

I give below the birth details:

Male Chart

DOB: 11th February, 1979

TOB: 19:24

Lattitude: 8 N 10

Longitude: 77 E 26

Time Zone: IST -5:30

Ayanamsa: 22:40:34

Details of Job:

1. First Job: May 2001 to July 2001

2. 2nd Job: August 2001 to September 2002

3. 3rd Job: October 2002 to December 2003

4. 4th Job: January 2004 to July 2005

5. 5th Job: August 2005 to March 2006

6. 6th Job: April 2006 to Current date.

The native is a post graduate having completed MBS in the year 2001.

I am also studying the chart and shall come out with my reasonings

shortly. In the meantime members can study the chart and post their

opinions.

Bala

Guest guest

Dear Anup and Ash,

Thanks for the analysis and explanations.

I am still working on the chart finding out the reasons for the change

of job based on your guidelines.

Anup has said that " He is running Venus MD-so matters related to 3rd,

10th and 8th could be on his mind during all antaras in this Venus MD.

I can understand that 3rd and 10th house as they are ruled by Venus.

But why 8th house?

Both of you have analysed the psychology of the person very clearly. I

am not able to do so while studying the charts. Is there any further

article or discussion on this point ?

Bala

, " Ash's Corner "

<kas wrote:

>

> Dear Anup and Bala,

>

> As far as timing of event is concerned then this native keeps

getting job as

> the power of planets in the WS are powerful.

>

> Now, why he keeps changing that is more to do with psychology of a

person.

> So here, just notice that his man has his DBCE points from Su and

Moon both

> in rising trend. His Sun is lagna lord and in placed in 6th house

or House

> E making it very powerful.

>

> Then again, this lagna lord is with Mars so this person cannot work

under

> someone, if someone tells something it might affect him and he might

quite

> immediately, also note that lagna is royal sign of leo and its

vargottam.

>

> This man needs his own space or if doing a job he needs to be at a level

> where he can make his own decisions. So either he can do business

and will

> be happy there so like that.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

> On Behalf Of Anup. M

> Saturday May 17, 2008 9:03 AM

>

> Re: Change of Job

>

> Dear Bala,

>

>

> I am getting lagna 13 Le 52 of the chart given by you.

> As you have wrote that the native changes his job six times.

> Well,for such things,i ahve already written that a persons's

> psychology we need to read initially from the chart.

>

> His lagna lord,Sun is in 6th house with Mars.

> So Karka of house B(6th) is in house B and in

> upachaya sthan.So its good for his individuality,

> personality etc.

>

> His DBCE points from Sun and Moon are in ascending order,

> thus showing his personality,means he will work in

> better way if he is given freedom.This can also be seen

> from navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa as lagna

> falls in sun sign in navamsa and sun in Mars sign

> in Trmisamsa.

>

> Points in lagna are good and in 3rd house are 35.

> So he can jump practically into what at that times

> going in his mind,while changing and joining new jobs.

> He is through Venus MD so matters related to 3rd,10th

> and 8th cld be on his mind during all antras in this Venus

> mahadasa.

>

> Moon is mind and is in 12th house itself in Mer Nakshtra.

>

> Now in 6th house,all Planets are having more points means

> 12 or more points.So as far as timing of event is concerned

> this will happen and he is getting jobs accordingly.

>

> For example,taking his first job in Rahu antra,So sun,Ven

> and Mars represent Rahu.He got his job in May2001

> and left in july 2001.

> When he got the job,Sat and Jup having 10 points in

> aggregate,in May2001.So he got his job as a result of

> his initiative was taken and event happened as per antra

> Ven is Loe in 6th and Mars is Lod in 11th.

>

> So during this time when Sat and Jup having 10pts,

> there must be in his mind to do smthing better than this job,

> but staying positive and cool.

>

> So in July,we can see Sat and Jup aggregate points are 7

> and has come down considreably but transit points are

> all time high say 241 for 1st,2nd and 3rd july besides

> all month.So in these three days Moon and Mras are having

> 36pts while transiting in scorpio.

>

> For such things like jobs,a persons psychology must be considered

> how will react to the prevailing circumstances as per his

> nature.I hope you can understand this also.

>

> So Bala,basics are given but we have to explore them also

> with more hard work :)

>

> For rest of the Jobs,you can see yourself and also check

> similarly i just pointed out.

>

> I hope Ash will guide us on this topic much better way.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote:

> Dear members,

>

> We are already discussing the above topic with a chart. I just came

> across another chart - A peculiar thing about this chart is that the

> native has changed his job 6 times so far. He is in his 6th job now.

> His parents have asked me how long he will stick on to the present job?

>

> I give below the birth details:

>

> Male Chart

> DOB: 11th February, 1979

> TOB: 19:24

> Lattitude: 8 N 10

> Longitude: 77 E 26

> Time Zone: IST -5:30

>

> Ayanamsa: 22:40:34

>

> Details of Job:

>

> 1. First Job: May 2001 to July 2001

> 2. 2nd Job: August 2001 to September 2002

> 3. 3rd Job: October 2002 to December 2003

> 4. 4th Job: January 2004 to July 2005

> 5. 5th Job: August 2005 to March 2006

> 6. 6th Job: April 2006 to Current date.

>

> The native is a post graduate having completed MBS in the year 2001.

>

> I am also studying the chart and shall come out with my reasonings

> shortly. In the meantime members can study the chart and post their

> opinions.

>

> Bala

>

Guest guest

Dear Bala, No Bala,here you are confused. House A is karkatwa and lord of house A is Karak. Find out the houses for which Ven is Karak. You will get the answer. Regards Anup Balasubramanian <yDearenbeeyes wrote: Dear Anup and Ash,Thanks for the analysis and explanations.I am still working on the chart finding out the reasons for

the changeof job based on your guidelines.Anup has said that "He is running Venus MD-so matters related to 3rd,10th and 8th could be on his mind during all antaras in this Venus MD.I can understand that 3rd and 10th house as they are ruled by Venus.But why 8th house?Both of you have analysed the psychology of the person very clearly. Iam not able to do so while studying the charts. Is there any furtherarticle or discussion on this point ?Bala , "Ash's Corner"<kas wrote:>> Dear Anup and Bala,> > As far as timing of event is concerned then this native keepsgetting job as> the power of planets in the WS are powerful.> > Now, why he keeps changing that is more to do with psychology of aperson.> So here, just notice that

his man has his DBCE points from Su andMoon both> in rising trend. His Sun is lagna lord and in placed in 6th houseor House> E making it very powerful. > > Then again, this lagna lord is with Mars so this person cannot workunder> someone, if someone tells something it might affect him and he mightquite> immediately, also note that lagna is royal sign of leo and itsvargottam. > > This man needs his own space or if doing a job he needs to be at a level> where he can make his own decisions. So either he can do businessand will> be happy there so like that.> > Cheers !!!> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca> > >

On Behalf Of Anup. M> Saturday May 17, 2008 9:03 AM> > Re: Change of Job> > Dear Bala,> > > I am getting lagna 13 Le 52 of the chart given by you.> As you have wrote that the native changes his job six times.> Well,for such things,i ahve already written that a persons's> psychology we need to read initially from the chart.> > His lagna lord,Sun is in 6th house with Mars.> So Karka of house B(6th) is in house B and in> upachaya sthan.So its good for his individuality,> personality etc.> > His DBCE points from Sun and Moon are in ascending order,> thus showing

his personality,means he will work in> better way if he is given freedom.This can also be seen> from navamsa,drekana,trimsamsa as lagna> falls in sun sign in navamsa and sun in Mars sign> in Trmisamsa.> > Points in lagna are good and in 3rd house are 35.> So he can jump practically into what at that times > going in his mind,while changing and joining new jobs.> He is through Venus MD so matters related to 3rd,10th> and 8th cld be on his mind during all antras in this Venus > mahadasa.> > Moon is mind and is in 12th house itself in Mer Nakshtra.> > Now in 6th house,all Planets are having more points means> 12 or more points.So as far as timing of event is concerned> this will happen and he is getting jobs accordingly.> > For example,taking his first job in Rahu antra,So sun,Ven> and Mars represent Rahu.He got his job in

May2001> and left in july 2001.> When he got the job,Sat and Jup having 10 points in> aggregate,in May2001.So he got his job as a result of> his initiative was taken and event happened as per antra> Ven is Loe in 6th and Mars is Lod in 11th.> > So during this time when Sat and Jup having 10pts,> there must be in his mind to do smthing better than this job,> but staying positive and cool.> > So in July,we can see Sat and Jup aggregate points are 7> and has come down considreably but transit points are> all time high say 241 for 1st,2nd and 3rd july besides > all month.So in these three days Moon and Mras are having> 36pts while transiting in scorpio.> > For such things like jobs,a persons psychology must be considered> how will react to the prevailing circumstances as per his> nature.I hope you can understand this also.> > So

Bala,basics are given but we have to explore them also> with more hard work :) > > For rest of the Jobs,you can see yourself and also check > similarly i just pointed out.> > I hope Ash will guide us on this topic much better way.> > Regards> Anup > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Balasubramanian <yenbeeyes wrote:> Dear members,> > We are already discussing the above topic with a chart. I just came> across another chart - A peculiar thing about this chart is that the> native has changed his job 6 times so far. He is in his 6th job now.> His parents have asked me how long he will stick on to the present job?> > I give below the birth details:> > Male Chart> DOB: 11th February,

1979> TOB: 19:24> Lattitude: 8 N 10> Longitude: 77 E 26> Time Zone: IST -5:30> > Ayanamsa: 22:40:34> > Details of Job:> > 1. First Job: May 2001 to July 2001> 2. 2nd Job: August 2001 to September 2002> 3. 3rd Job: October 2002 to December 2003> 4. 4th Job: January 2004 to July 2005> 5. 5th Job: August 2005 to March 2006> 6. 6th Job: April 2006 to Current date.> > The native is a post graduate having completed MBS in the year 2001.> > I am also studying the chart and shall come out with my reasonings> shortly. In the meantime members can study the chart and post their> opinions.> > Bala>