IndiaDivine.org

Maintenance of Divyadesam Temples

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello I invite all Chennai resident SrimanNarayana Abhimanis to contact me. You may enlist your friends/relatives also. Advocates, C As are welcome. This is to form a Trust for the Divyadesam Temples for their maintenance etc. I just want to initiate so that this can become a big mission in the service of Divya desams. If anybody is willing to take a lead I will whole heartedly take your lead. Please furnish your NAme, Contact Address, Phone/Cell No.,Email id etc. S RAJAGOPALAN

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

respectes sirs, pranamsI belong to sirkali area and so i can join the sirkali group so that i can take part for the maintenance of this area. for example the Thadalan sannadhi in sirkali. Once people thronged this temple. several rail students studied in annamalai univsersity native of sirkali had collected contributions from their wellwishers. like that annaankoil. doconsider. a committee meeting of those areas can be conducted once in three months.

S RAJAGOPALAN <yesargee To: Subject: Maintenance of Divyadesam TemplesWed, 14 Mar 2007 01:57:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I invite all Chennai resident SrimanNarayana Abhimanis to contact me. You may enlist your friends/relatives also. Advocates, C As are welcome. This is to form a Trust for the Divyadesam Temples for their maintenance etc. I just want to initiate so that this can become a big mission in the service of Divya desams. If anybody is willing to take a lead I will whole heartedly take your lead.

Please furnish your NAme, Contact Address, Phone/Cell No.,Email id etc.

S RAJAGOPALAN

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Catch the complete World Cup coverage with MSN

Guest guest

Sri Rajagopalan Swamy,

Namaskaram. OM NAMO NARAYANA!

I wholeheartedly support your Project. My address & contact details are given below. Please let me know when you form the organisation.

Adiyen,

Dasan Kannan

OM SRI CHINMAYA SADGURAVE NAMAH:

------------------

Probn. CA P.N.Kannan, B.Com., FCA (Director, CORD,Thamaraipakkam)

'Keshavam' Crystal Kasthuri Apts., Flat No.:'E' Third Floor

Plot No 5072, New No 91., Sixth Avenue, 'Z' Block

Anna Nagar, CHENNAI 600 040

Moblle : 9381062307

Phones: (Res) 044 42178514

(Off) 044 32877052 & 65442691(Thamaraipakkam)

E-Mail : imbu cord_tpkm

From: yesargeeDate: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 01:57:57 -0700 Maintenance of Divyadesam Temples

Hello

I invite all Chennai resident SrimanNarayana Abhimanis to contact me. You may enlist your friends/relatives also. Advocates, C As are welcome. This is to form a Trust for the Divyadesam Temples for their maintenance etc. I just want to initiate so that this can become a big mission in the service of Divya desams. If anybody is willing to take a lead I will whole heartedly take your lead.

Please furnish your NAme, Contact Address, Phone/Cell No.,Email id etc.

S RAJAGOPALAN

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site. Check it out!

Guest guest

Dear Sir, I am really very happy and moved for the efforts you are taking for maintenance of DIVYA DESAMS. I am a retired Bank Official willing to take part in the kainkaraiyams May LORD PARTHASARATHY will sufficient strength to all the devotees for the success of a maga project like this. I hope HE will definitely help us as our aim is good. I give below details about me: M.V.Narasimhan, Old.No.3,New No.5, Akbar St. Triplicane, Chennai-600005 Tel. Res. 28415626 Mobile 9444419973 ID.mv_narasimhan With regards, M.V.NarasimhanS RAJAGOPALAN <yesargee wrote: Hello I invite all Chennai resident SrimanNarayana Abhimanis to contact me. You may enlist your friends/relatives also. Advocates, C As are welcome. This is to form a Trust for the Divyadesam Temples for their maintenance etc. I just want to initiate so that this can become a big mission in the service of Divya desams. If anybody is willing to take a lead I will whole heartedly take your lead. Please furnish your NAme, Contact Address, Phone/Cell No.,Email id etc. S RAJAGOPALAN Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. With RegardsM.V Narasimhan

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.