-

" Aravind Srinivasan " <spicearavind

<Oppiliappan >

Monday, May 14, 2007 7:53 AM

hello

> Hello Sir ,

> Iam very glad to join your group .There are group of

> 20-25 students involved in doing Sripadha Kainkaryam in Srioppiliappan

> Pattabisheka Ramar temple in Ramnagar at chennai.

>

> Recently we hosted a website-

>

> http://srioppiliappan.com/default.aspx

>

> to provide useful information about the temple.I request all the

> members to look in to the website and give us your valuable feed back

> so we can improve it further. I request all of you to visit the temple

> and get the blessings of Sri Oppiliappan and Sri Pattabisheka Ramar.

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 2 years later...

Dear Sir,

Greetings.

Since over the telecon v had i hav understood that ur planning to get tickets thru tatkal. with this in mind iam giving u the following plan.

Take train manglore mail Train # 2601 leaving chennai central 20.00hrs reaching Kuttipuram station by 6.15am(nearest point to DD Thirunavai - 1, 6Km,,It rest room is thr pl take bath or travel to thirunavai), take an auto and reach thirunavai and u can take bath.

From thirunanai go to Pattambi and take an auto to reach DD Thiruvithuvakkodu - 2.

( If u want to go to Guruvayur take a bus and worship and den leave to Eranakulam)

Take an bus and come to eranakulam or Irinjalakuda, take an auto/bus to DDThirukatukara - 3

Den take bus to angamaly den take an bus/auto to DD Thirumoozhikalam-4

End of North kerela DD

Come to chenganur and night halt.

Early morning(4.30am) take a auto for 600/- and worship the following DD( autoGuy will know the best route and timing for visit)Before 11 can complete.

DD Thiruchittraru - 5 ( can be covered in auto and bus) 20/ fom RS, return in bus

DD Thirupuliyur - 6 ( bus) 40-/from RS return in bus

DD Thiruvaranvilai(Aranmula) - 7 ( bus)

DD Thrivanvandur - 8( auto) 300 for the next 3DD drop in chenganurBS.

DD Thiruvalla - 9(auto)

DD thirukadittanam - 10 (auto )

End of central kerela DD

Take a bus to Thirvandrum, reach thr by 3.30 and worship the Lord.

the -DD Thiruvanandapuram - 11 temple timing is

3.30am - 4.45 am

6.30am - 7.00am

8.30am - 10am

10.30am - 11.10am

11.45am - 12.00noon

5.00pm - 6.15pm

6.45pm - 7.15pm

Get a 10/- ticket to get a closer View of the Great Lord.

Take a bus to nagerkoil and take a room.

Next day early morining(4.30am) take a auto (40/- and return in mini bus) to DD Thiruvanparisaram(thirupathisaram) -12, come back to nagerkoil, take an bus to DD Thiruvattur-13.

Points to take care

1. Kerela DD Temple timing - 5.00am to 11.00am and 5.00pm to 8.00pm only.

2. check for the bus facility to teh temple and den decide for auto.

3. make sure traveling is done in the afternoon (1.00pm to 4.00pm) to save time

4. book ur tickets from nagerkoil well in advance ( train or bus).

Pl feel free to call me @ 9841445566 for any info.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90 wrote:

Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90HELLOkdk74Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 7:40 PM

Dear SirIt was Nice Talking to you . And as i told i would be very great full if u provide me a itenary to see kerala divya desam from chennai , iam planning to go on Dec 24 evening from here 25,26,27 th after noon i shd leave from there and shd reach morning to chennai.thanking you RegsHARi--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74Re: A suggestion Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:41 AM

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

This will lead to exchange of good thoughts and infomation.

Will enable the group to get to know eachother and sharing of knowledge will be thr.

I would like to be a part of this.

My contact no is 9841445566.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com> wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com>Re: A suggestionMonday, November 2, 2009, 6:15 PM

good idea. I am with you.

2009/11/1 srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear all swamin,Through this mail service, we the devotees of almighty have becomevery close. Thanks to this mail service. My view is how long we cantalk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are goingto meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one programmeon one Sunday at a good venue. We can interact and exchange ourthought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at Chennai.Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We willmake tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya Desa Members'.If this idea is ok, immediatly we will form a committee to discussabout that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At thattime I will explain about my wekly 'Chennai Alayangal'. I am havingidea to publish from Dec 16 ( Margazhi. Because Vishnu told I am asMargazhi in months).Kindly send your views

either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.AdiyenVichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram SrinivasanVP SrinivasanD1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 0532658 13789381047239

-- Chellappa

• 1 month later...

dear mr. Dilipkumar

please help me in sorting the temples location wise so that

I can club and see the following temples in the morning/

evening sessions>

I will be arriving at tiruvarur on 25th Morning.

Thereafter:

mannargudi - vaduvoor - thirukannapuram - thirukanankudi -

thirukannanmangai - nagai soundarajaperumal - sikkil -

tirumeyam - thirukoshtiyur - appakudathan - oppiliappan -

thirukaddaiyur - pilliarpatti - thillaivalagam

You may add any other temple that are near while visiting the

above temples. U can ignore other divya desams in and around these

places. We have seen most of the divya desams except the above.

sorry to disturb u

regards and best wishes

rajaraman

RAJARAMAN--- On Wed, 4/11/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 Re: HELLO"Narasimhan Haricharan" <charanhari90Cc: Date: Wednesday, 4 November, 2009, 12:19 PM

Dear Sir,

Greetings.

Since over the telecon v had i hav understood that ur planning to get tickets thru tatkal. with this in mind iam giving u the following plan.

Take train manglore mail Train # 2601 leaving chennai central 20.00hrs reaching Kuttipuram station by 6.15am(nearest point to DD Thirunavai - 1, 6Km,,It rest room is thr pl take bath or travel to thirunavai), take an auto and reach thirunavai and u can take bath.

From thirunanai go to Pattambi and take an auto to reach DD Thiruvithuvakkodu - 2.

( If u want to go to Guruvayur take a bus and worship and den leave to Eranakulam)

Take an bus and come to eranakulam or Irinjalakuda, take an auto/bus to DDThirukatukara - 3

Den take bus to angamaly den take an bus/auto to DD Thirumoozhikalam- 4

End of North kerela DD

Early morning(4.30am) take a auto for 600/- and worship the following DD( autoGuy will know the best route and timing for visit)Before 11 can complete.

DD Thiruchittraru - 5 ( can be covered in auto and bus) 20/ fom RS, return in bus

DD Thiruvaranvilai( Aranmula) - 7 ( bus)

DD Thiruvalla - 9(auto)

End of central kerela DD

3.30am - 4.45 am

6.30am - 7.00am

8.30am - 10am

10.30am - 11.10am

11.45am - 12.00noon

5.00pm - 6.15pm

6.45pm - 7.15pm

Next day early morining(4.30am) take a auto (40/- and return in mini bus) to DD Thiruvanparisaram( thirupathisaram) -12, come back to nagerkoil, take an bus to DD Thiruvattur- 13.

Points to take care

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90@ > wrote:

Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90@ >HELLOkdk74 Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 7:40 PM

Dear SirIt was Nice Talking to you . And as i told i would be very great full if u provide me a itenary to see kerala divya desam from chennai , iam planning to go on Dec 24 evening from here 25,26,27 th after noon i shd leave from there and shd reach morning to chennai.thanking you RegsHARi--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Re: A suggestionTuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:41 AM

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

Will enable the group to get to know eachother and sharing of knowledge will be thr.

My contact no is 9841445566.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com> wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com>Re: A suggestionMonday, November 2, 2009, 6:15 PM

Dear all swamin,Through this mail service, we the devotees of almighty have becomevery close. Thanks to this mail service. My view is how long we cantalk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are goingto meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one programmeon one Sunday at a good venue. We can interact and exchange ourthought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at Chennai.Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We willmake tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya Desa Members'.If this idea is ok, immediatly we will form a committee to discussabout that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At thattime I will explain about my wekly 'Chennai Alayangal'. I am havingidea to publish from Dec 16 ( Margazhi. Because Vishnu told I am asMargazhi in months).Kindly send your views

either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.AdiyenVichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram SrinivasanVP SrinivasanD1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 0532658 13789381047239

-- Chellappa____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sir

Greetings

Sorry for responding late to ur mail.

With reference to the direction i hope ur returning back only by monday.

Depends upon wat mode of transport ur going to take(depends on no of people)

1.Camp at tiruvarur - if u reach very early morning den start by 7 to worship thirukannapuram( nearer from Nanilam),

come to kodavasal den go to thirukanamangai

Evening atart early by 3 to thiru nagai and while return u can worship thirukanangudi and sikkal

return back to thiruvarur and if thr is time u can go to Manargudi and vaduvoor ( check out the temple timing)

For worshiping Thirumeyem and thirukostiyur u may hav to hav base camp at karikudi or madurai only( easy for traveling).

thirukaddaiyur (near Nagai can be worshiped wen going to thirunagai)- pilliarpatti (Near thiruppattur can be worshiped wen going to thirumeyem). thillaivalagam ( near thiruthuraipoondi - different route.

Appakudathan(thiupper nagar Koviladi) is near trichy - kallanai - thiruvayaru road base at trichy only or from tanjore u can go thr.(totally different route)

Thiruvinagar is near kumbakonam(5KMs)base at kumbakonam u can visit 6 temples min.

Pl call me @ 9841445566 for any info.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Fri, 12/18/09, raja raman <rrb4u wrote:

raja raman <rrb4uRe: Re: HELLO Cc: kdk74Date: Friday, December 18, 2009, 5:20 PM

dear mr. Dilipkumar

please help me in sorting the temples location wise so that I can club and see the following temples in the morning/ evening sessions> I will be arriving at tiruvarur on 25th Morning. Thereafter: mannargudi - vaduvoor - thirukannapuram - thirukanankudi -

thirukannanmangai - nagai soundarajaperumal - sikkil - tirumeyam - thirukoshtiyur - appakudathan - oppiliappan -

thirukaddaiyur - pilliarpatti - thillaivalagam You may add any other temple that are near while visiting the

above temples. U can ignore other divya desams in and around these places. We have seen most of the divya desams except the above. sorry to disturb u

regards and best wishes rajaraman

RAJARAMAN--- On Wed, 4/11/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 Re: HELLO"Narasimhan Haricharan" <charanhari90Cc: Date: Wednesday, 4 November, 2009, 12:19 PM

Dear Sir,

Greetings.

Den take bus to angamaly den take an bus/auto to DD Thirumoozhikalam- 4

End of North kerela DD

DD Thiruvaranvilai( Aranmula) - 7 ( bus)

DD Thiruvalla - 9(auto)

End of central kerela DD

3.30am - 4.45 am

6.30am - 7.00am

8.30am - 10am

10.30am - 11.10am

11.45am - 12.00noon

5.00pm - 6.15pm

6.45pm - 7.15pm

Next day early morining(4.30am) take a auto (40/- and return in mini bus) to DD Thiruvanparisaram( thirupathisaram) -12, come back to nagerkoil, take an bus to DD Thiruvattur- 13.

Points to take care

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90@ > wrote:

Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90@ >HELLOkdk74 Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 7:40 PM

Dear SirIt was Nice Talking to you . And as i told i would be very great full if u provide me a itenary to see kerala divya desam from chennai , iam planning to go on Dec 24 evening from here 25,26,27 th after noon i shd leave from there and shd reach morning to chennai.thanking you RegsHARi--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Re: A suggestionTuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:41 AM

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

-- Chellappa____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.