IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: re:Nava thriupathy-thirunelveli-new time table

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Hare Krishna, I had dharsan nava thirupathy. The dharsan time has changed and without hire any taxi or auto you can cover entire 9 temple in same day. The details given below: Start from Thriunelveli: Take bus to Srivaikuntam. (Tirunelveli-Tiruchendur route) . Don't take bye pass rider, will not stop Srivaikuntam. ask conductur whether the bus will stop srivaikuntam or not.(Every 15 minutes bus available) 1. Srivaikuntam- old and new time table 7.30 to 11 and 5-8 2. Nathan-Varakunamangai--old time 11-4, new time 9-12(mor) 1-6(eve) after complete dharsan at srivaikuntam, you have to catch bus (Tuticorin route).Bus will stop near temple. 3.Tiru Puliyankudi-old time 11-4, new time9-12(mor) 1-6(eve) bus route -same as above from Natham.From Tiru puliyankudi bus stop you have to walk 2 to 3 minutes. 4.Perunkulam-Tiru kulanthai-: old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 New 8-12 and 1-5 Bus route: same as above from TiruPuliyankudi but you have to get Via Yarel(Tuticorin). Only Yarel route bus will stop at Perunkulam. 5. Irattai Tirupathi: 1. Tiru Tholaivillimangalam (srinivasan) old time 11-4 new 8-12(mor) and 1-5 (eve) 2. Aravindalosanan-old time 11-4 new time 8-12(mor) and 1-5(eve) Bus available from Perunkulam. The above mentioned 6 divya desam you can cover by 11.30 . 6. Alwar Tirunagari: old 6-12 and 4 -8 new 7.30-12 and 5-8 From Irattai Tirupathi: u have to take

bus to Alwar Tirunagari(local bus -Srivaikuntam route). You have lunch at Alway Tirunagari. U can take rest at this temple(main door will always open) 7. Tirukolur -old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 New time 7.30-12 and 5-7.30 Direct mini bus available from Alway tirunagari. Bus will stop near temple. 8. Then Tiruperai: old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 new time 7.30-12 and 5-7.30 from Tirukolur you will get Mini bus. The above mentioned 3 temple you can cover by 7 pm. After complete the above mentioned nava thirupathi. If you are interested to visit Tiruchendur, u will get bus from Then Tiruperai. It will take 30 minutes to reach . This temple will open till 9 pm. If I made any mistake please forgive me and if you need furter clarification please send

mail. with regards Ramesh

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Guest guest

kalamega perumal. muruga.

sir ,

u have given a timely sugesstion .i was also thinking about it for a long time .many doubts came to me like,can we see entire 9 temple in one day like that ,now it is completely cleard.when time permits ,i will visit the temples.

ur suggestion is like a blue print .thank u so much govinda.

regards,

v.balamurali.

On 20 Mar 2007 20:15:45 -0700, RAMESH PILLAI <trpillay wrote:

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

---------- Forwarded message ----------RAMESH PILLAI <

trpillay Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:40:41 +0100 (BST)re:Nava thriupathy-thirunelveli-new time table

Hare Krishna,

I had dharsan nava thirupathy. The dharsan time has changed and without hire any taxi or auto you can cover entire 9 temple in same day. The details given below:

Start from Thriunelveli: Take bus to Srivaikuntam. (Tirunelveli-Tiruchendur route) . Don't take bye pass rider, will not stop Srivaikuntam. ask conductur whether the bus will stop srivaikuntam or not.(Every 15 minutes bus available)

1. Srivaikuntam- old and new time table 7.30 to 11 and 5-8

2. Nathan-Varakunamangai--old time 11-4, new time 9-12(mor) 1-6(eve)

after complete dharsan at srivaikuntam, you have to catch bus (Tuticorin route).Bus will stop near temple.

3.Tiru Puliyankudi-old time 11-4, new time9-12(mor) 1-6(eve)

bus route -same as above from Natham.From Tiru puliyankudi bus stop you have to walk 2 to 3 minutes.

4.Perunkulam-Tiru kulanthai-: old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 New 8-12 and 1-5

Bus route: same as above from TiruPuliyankudi but you have to get Via Yarel(Tuticorin). Only Yarel route bus will stop at Perunkulam.

5. Irattai Tirupathi:

1. Tiru Tholaivillimangalam (srinivasan) old time 11-4 new 8-12(mor) and 1-5 (eve)

2. Aravindalosanan-old time 11-4 new time 8-12(mor) and 1-5(eve)

Bus available from Perunkulam.

The above mentioned 6 divya desam you can cover by 11.30 .

6. Alwar Tirunagari: old 6-12 and 4 -8 new 7.30-12 and 5-8

From Irattai Tirupathi: u have to take bus to Alwar Tirunagari(local bus -Srivaikuntam route). You have lunch at Alway Tirunagari. U can take rest at this temple(main door will always open)

7. Tirukolur -old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 New time 7.30-12 and 5-7.30

Direct mini bus available from Alway tirunagari. Bus will stop near temple.

8. Then Tiruperai: old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 new time 7.30-12 and 5-7.30

from Tirukolur you will get Mini bus.

The above mentioned 3 temple you can cover by 7 pm.

After complete the above mentioned nava thirupathi. If you are interested to visit Tiruchendur, u will get bus from Then Tiruperai. It will take 30 minutes to reach . This temple will open till 9 pm.

If I made any mistake please forgive me and if you need furter clarification please send mail.

with regards

Ramesh

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

Guest guest

Thanks a lot for your reply. You have given the details very clearly .Once again thanks for such a good guidance. Whenever time permits I can visit these temples easily without aby problem.

Regards,

Rajani Iyer

bala MURALI <vvbalamurali Sent: Thursday, 22 March, 2007 3:41:48 PMRe: Fwd: re:Nava thriupathy-thirunelveli-new time table

kalamega perumal. muruga.

sir ,

u have given a timely sugesstion .i was also thinking about it for a long time .many doubts came to me like,can we see entire 9 temple in one day like that ,now it is completely cleard.when time permits ,i will visit the temples.

ur suggestion is like a blue print .thank u so much govinda.

regards,

v.balamurali.

On 20 Mar 2007 20:15:45 -0700, RAMESH PILLAI <trpillay (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

---------- Forwarded message ----------RAMESH PILLAI < trpillay (AT) (DOT) co.in>Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:40:41 +0100 (BST)re:Nava thriupathy-thirunel veli-new time table

Hare Krishna,

I had dharsan nava thirupathy. The dharsan time has changed and without hire any taxi or auto you can cover entire 9 temple in same day. The details given below:

Start from Thriunelveli: Take bus to Srivaikuntam. (Tirunelveli- Tiruchendur route) . Don't take bye pass rider, will not stop Srivaikuntam. ask conductur whether the bus will stop srivaikuntam or not.(Every 15 minutes bus available)

1. Srivaikuntam- old and new time table 7.30 to 11 and 5-8

2. Nathan-Varakunamang ai--old time 11-4, new time 9-12(mor) 1-6(eve)

after complete dharsan at srivaikuntam, you have to catch bus (Tuticorin route).Bus will stop near temple.

3.Tiru Puliyankudi-old time 11-4, new time9-12(mor) 1-6(eve)

bus route -same as above from Natham.From Tiru puliyankudi bus stop you have to walk 2 to 3 minutes.

4.Perunkulam-Tiru kulanthai-: old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 New 8-12 and 1-5

Bus route: same as above from TiruPuliyankudi but you have to get Via Yarel(Tuticorin) . Only Yarel route bus will stop at Perunkulam.

5. Irattai Tirupathi:

1. Tiru Tholaivillimangalam (srinivasan) old time 11-4 new 8-12(mor) and 1-5 (eve)

2. Aravindalosanan- old time 11-4 new time 8-12(mor) and 1-5(eve)

Bus available from Perunkulam.

The above mentioned 6 divya desam you can cover by 11.30 .

6. Alwar Tirunagari: old 6-12 and 4 -8 new 7.30-12 and 5-8

From Irattai Tirupathi: u have to take bus to Alwar Tirunagari(local bus -Srivaikuntam route). You have lunch at Alway Tirunagari. U can take rest at this temple(main door will always open)

7. Tirukolur -old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 New time 7.30-12 and 5-7.30

Direct mini bus available from Alway tirunagari. Bus will stop near temple.

8. Then Tiruperai: old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 new time 7.30-12 and 5-7.30

from Tirukolur you will get Mini bus.

The above mentioned 3 temple you can cover by 7 pm.

After complete the above mentioned nava thirupathi. If you are interested to visit Tiruchendur, u will get bus from Then Tiruperai. It will take 30 minutes to reach . This temple will open till 9 pm.

If I made any mistake please forgive me and if you need furter clarification please send mail.

with regards

Ramesh

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Thanks a lot. I am planning to visit nava tirupathy on 16h Apil 2007 and this valuable guidance will be of great helpRegardT.RamanujamRajani Iyer <rajani_iyer15 wrote: Thanks a lot for your reply. You have given the details very clearly .Once again thanks for such a good guidance. Whenever time permits I can visit these temples easily without

aby problem. Regards, Rajani Iyer bala MURALI <vvbalamurali > Sent: Thursday, 22 March, 2007 3:41:48 PMRe: Fwd: re:Nava thriupathy-thirunelveli-new time table

kalamega perumal. muruga. sir , u have given a timely sugesstion .i was also thinking about it for a long time .many doubts came to me like,can we see entire 9 temple in one day like that ,now it is completely cleard.when time permits ,i will visit the temples. ur suggestion is like a blue print .thank u so much govinda. regards, v.balamurali. On 20 Mar 2007 20:15:45 -0700, RAMESH

PILLAI <trpillay (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Note: forwarded message attached. Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers ---------- Forwarded message ----------RAMESH PILLAI < trpillay (AT) (DOT) co.in>Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:40:41 +0100

(BST)re:Nava thriupathy-thirunel veli-new time table Hare Krishna, I had dharsan nava thirupathy. The dharsan time has changed and without hire any taxi or auto you can cover entire 9 temple in same day. The details given below: Start from Thriunelveli: Take bus to Srivaikuntam. (Tirunelveli- Tiruchendur route) . Don't take bye pass rider, will not stop Srivaikuntam. ask conductur whether the bus will stop srivaikuntam or not.(Every 15 minutes bus available) 1. Srivaikuntam- old and new time table 7.30 to 11 and 5-8 2. Nathan-Varakunamang ai--old time 11-4, new time 9-12(mor) 1-6(eve) after complete dharsan at srivaikuntam, you have to catch bus (Tuticorin route).Bus will stop near temple. 3.Tiru

Puliyankudi-old time 11-4, new time9-12(mor) 1-6(eve) bus route -same as above from Natham.From Tiru puliyankudi bus stop you have to walk 2 to 3 minutes. 4.Perunkulam-Tiru kulanthai-: old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 New 8-12 and 1-5 Bus route: same as above from TiruPuliyankudi but you have to get Via Yarel(Tuticorin) . Only Yarel route bus will stop at Perunkulam. 5. Irattai Tirupathi: 1. Tiru Tholaivillimangalam (srinivasan) old time 11-4 new 8-12(mor) and 1-5 (eve) 2. Aravindalosanan- old time 11-4 new time 8-12(mor) and 1-5(eve) Bus available from Perunkulam. The above mentioned 6 divya desam you can cover by 11.30 . 6. Alwar Tirunagari: old 6-12 and 4 -8 new 7.30-12 and 5-8

From Irattai Tirupathi: u have to take bus to Alwar Tirunagari(local bus -Srivaikuntam route). You have lunch at Alway Tirunagari. U can take rest at this temple(main door will always open) 7. Tirukolur -old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 New time 7.30-12 and 5-7.30 Direct mini bus available from Alway tirunagari. Bus will stop near temple. 8. Then Tiruperai: old time 7.30-11 and 5-8 new time 7.30-12 and 5-7.30 from Tirukolur you will get Mini bus. The above mentioned 3 temple you can cover by 7 pm. After complete the above mentioned nava thirupathi. If you are interested to visit Tiruchendur, u will get bus from Then Tiruperai. It will take 30 minutes to reach . This temple will open till 9 pm. If I made any mistake please forgive me

and if you need furter clarification please send mail. with regards Ramesh Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.