IndiaDivine.org

Some suggestions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"Thingal thirumugathu selva thirumalal engum thiruvarul perru inburuga" Swamin, It is heartening to note that atlast "divyadesa thiruppanigal" are being initiated. As the one who visited all the divyadesams except vadanattu thiruppathigal, I offer few humble suggestions for the considerations of all those sacred and noble souls who are presently engaged in this venture: We need to give facelift to the divyadesams to attract more and more Bhakthas. 1. For this involvement of locals is essential. 2. All the temple exteriors have to be whitewashed and painted with Thiruman and Srisuranam. 3. Digital sign boards depiciting the following has to be kept in vantage points. Name of the Divyadesam along with its number, Name of presiding

Diety, Alwars name and No. of Mangalasasanams sung, Other sannathis available etc. These signbaoards have to be kept at least in 3 or 4 places that is, near the nearerst Busstops in the Main Road or approach Road to the divyadesam, near the temple and two boards at the entry and exit points of the village/town where the divyadesam is situated. 4. The interiors of the temple premises have to be cleaned. Normally foul smells are smelt in some of the temples (even in famous temples). 5, Praharams should be cleaned and bushes and shrubs should be removed. Coconut trees to be planted in left side praharam and a garden with Thulasi, flowers etc in the right side. 6. Painting of Kolams in the entrance and at the sannadhis. The above works will not cost much. We can engage locals for such works and pay them. If this is done they will take pride and will co ordinate in day to day activities also. There are some exemplary divyadesams also like Annankoil. Battar of that temple may be invited to other divyadesams and explain to local Bhattars about the modalities followed by him to attract more Bhakthas. A workshop for the Bhattars in this aspect will be very much useful. As the thiruppanigal are about to be launched, I feel we may include the above also and necessary funds collected and earmarked. The additional budget will be only a little more say Rs.1,000 to 1500. I am willing to contribute Rs.1000 for each of the divyadesam for the above works. I hope I am able to convey my feelings that were lingering my mind after my visit to all 97 divyadesams in South India. S RAJAGOPALAN

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Rajagopalan Swami :

Your suggestions are apt and will be implemented

once we make the progress starting from the Sobhana

Panguni Utthiram day .

The involvement of the dedicated SthalatthArs

and building up of the community of Local ArchakAs

thru encouragement , motivation and establishing nodes of

communication , frequent visits to oversee ongoing activities

are essential ingredients for success .

Sanitary facilites for vistors at the temple is another must .

We have been fortunate enought to establish exemplary

sanitary facilites for Men , women and children with the help

of the Temple authorities and well wishers from India and

overseas ( Kuwait , USA etc) to fund and supervise this type

of construction and maintain it . This has been done

at SriperumbhUthur to address the permananent needs of sevArthees .

We plan to take up a similar program next for SrivilliputthUr .

Even at places like Srirangam , the available facilites are

dismal .

There is a lot of work to do and hope that the well

wishers and rasikAs of dhivya Prabhandhams and dhivya Desa

EmperumAns will join in big numbers once the Trust & Bank

Accounts are established shortly for the ThirunAngUr dhivya

desams as a starter .Sriman Vasudevan Veeraraghavan

is going about these matters in a Professional way to make

the transactions transparent and beneficiaries accountable .

With Dhivya dampathy's anugraham , our dreams will

take shape and come true . MahAnthO anugrahNanthu !

Your offer of support for the dhivua dEsams is most appreciated

and We will contact you soon .

Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

----- Original Messoage ----- e

at

S RAJAGOPALAN

; Dr. Sadagopan

Friday, March 30, 2007 12:23 PM

Some suggestions

"Thingal thirumugathu selva thirumalal engum thiruvarul perru inburuga"

Swamin,

It is heartening to note that atlast "divyadesa thiruppanigal" are being initiated. As the one who visited all the divyadesams except vadanattu thiruppathigal, I offer few humble suggestions for the considerations of all those sacred and noble souls who are presently engaged in this venture:

We need to give facelift to the divyadesams to attract more and more Bhakthas. 1. For this involvement of locals is essential. 2. All the temple exteriors have to be whitewashed and painted with Thiruman and Srisuranam. 3. Digital sign boards depiciting the following has to be kept in vantage points. Name of the Divyadesam along with its number, Name of presiding Diety, Alwars name and No. of Mangalasasanams sung, Other sannathis available etc. These signbaoards have to be kept at least in 3 or 4 places that is, near the nearerst Busstops in the Main Road or approach Road to the divyadesam, near the temple and two boards at the entry and exit points of the village/town where the divyadesam is situated.

4. The interiors of the temple premises have to be cleaned. Normally foul smells are smelt in some of the temples (even in famous temples). 5, Praharams should be cleaned and bushes and shrubs should be removed. Coconut trees to be planted in left side praharam and a garden with Thulasi, flowers etc in the right side. 6. Painting of Kolams in the entrance and at the sannadhis.

The above works will not cost much. We can engage locals for such works and pay them. If this is done they will take pride and will co ordinate in day to day activities also.

There are some exemplary divyadesams also like Annankoil. Battar of that temple may be invited to other divyadesams and explain to local Bhattars about the modalities followed by him to attract more Bhakthas. A workshop for the Bhattars in this aspect will be very much useful.

As the thiruppanigal are about to be launched, I feel we may include the above also and necessary funds collected and earmarked. The additional budget will be only a little more say Rs.1,000 to 1500. I am willing to contribute Rs.1000 for each of the divyadesam for the

above works.

I hope I am able to convey my feelings that were lingering my mind after my visit to all 97 divyadesams in South India.

S RAJAGOPALAN

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIla praBhupAdha!

Dear Devotee Sri Rajagopalan,

Your ideas are amazing. Yes. It is better that we implement your plans in every dhivya dhEshams. Also it will be better to provide the pAshurams and their translations, which were sung there. Thanks for your suggestions. I want Sri Sadagopan Anna and Sri Varachary Anna to note your points very STRONGLY and implement them. harE krShNa!

- Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

On 30 Mar 2007 20:58:39 -0700, S RAJAGOPALAN <yesargee wrote:

" Thingal thirumugathu selva thirumalal engum thiruvarul perru inburuga "

Swamin,

It is heartening to note that atlast " divyadesa thiruppanigal " are being initiated. As the one who visited all the divyadesams except vadanattu thiruppathigal, I offer few humble suggestions for the considerations of all those sacred and noble souls who are presently engaged in this venture:

We need to give facelift to the divyadesams to attract more and more Bhakthas. 1. For this involvement of locals is essential. 2. All the temple exteriors have to be whitewashed and painted with Thiruman and Srisuranam. 3. Digital sign boards depiciting the following has to be kept in vantage points. Name of the Divyadesam along with its number, Name of presiding Diety, Alwars name and No. of Mangalasasanams sung, Other sannathis available etc. These signbaoards have to be kept at least in 3 or 4 places that is, near the nearerst Busstops in the Main Road or approach Road to the divyadesam, near the temple and two boards at the entry and exit points of the village/town where the divyadesam is situated.

4. The interiors of the temple premises have to be cleaned. Normally foul smells are smelt in some of the temples (even in famous temples). 5, Praharams should be cleaned and bushes and shrubs should be removed. Coconut trees to be planted in left side praharam and a garden with Thulasi, flowers etc in the right side. 6. Painting of Kolams in the entrance and at the sannadhis.

The above works will not cost much. We can engage locals for such works and pay them. If this is done they will take pride and will co ordinate in day to day activities also.

There are some exemplary divyadesams also like Annankoil. Battar of that temple may be invited to other divyadesams and explain to local Bhattars about the modalities followed by him to attract more Bhakthas. A workshop for the Bhattars in this aspect will be very much useful.

As the thiruppanigal are about to be launched, I feel we may include the above also and necessary funds collected and earmarked. The additional budget will be only a little more say Rs.1,000 to 1500. I am willing to contribute Rs.1000 for each of the divyadesam for the

above works.

I hope I am able to convey my feelings that were lingering my mind after my visit to all 97 divyadesams in South India.

S RAJAGOPALAN

Guest guest

"Thingal Thirumugathu Selva Thirumalal engum thiruvarul petru Inburuga" Swamin, If atleast 30 - 40 bhakthas can make it on 14th April to Thirunangur we can initiate such of the works suggested by me. Further, I wish to request Abhimanis of Divyadesa Deities to take up the simple and small works. Leaving the costly works, at least small works such as cleaning the temple premises, Praharams, gardens, Kolams etc need not be postponed as these items involve very little expenditure . If some one can Design and supply Digital banners in cds we can get them printed locally in the near by towns. Probably we can put up for all the Thirunangur Divya desams. S RAJAGOPALAN "Etraikkum ezezu piravikkum Urrome avom Unakke nam aat cheivom"

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Dhivya Desa AbhimAnis :

Sriman Rajagopalan Swamy had suggested some small and big

steps to help spruce up the appearance of the sannidhis and environs ,

which needs Srama dhAnam and small amount of funds , which have been

identified ,

May I request all bhakthAs in and around Tanjore , Trichy ,Cuddalore districts

and Chennai to have darsana soubhAgyam of Sri Vaikunta Natha PerumAL and Vaikuntavalli

NaacchiyAr at this ThirunAngUr dhivya dEsam and near by ones and help

start this focussed kaimakryam .

Sriman Varahachary will be sending the program for April 14 soon

to help plan your visits . Invite your friends and family to join in on

this KashEthrAdanam and Kaimkaryam on the New Year day .

Sarva MangaLAni Santhu ,

Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

***************************************************************************************

Thingal Thirumugathu Selva Thirumalal engum thiruvarul petru Inburuga"

Swamin,

If atleast 30 - 40 bhakthas can make it on 14th April to Thirunangur we can initiate such of the works suggested by me. Further, I wish to request Abhimanis of Divyadesa Deities to take up the simple and small works. Leaving the costly works, at least small works such as cleaning the temple premises, Praharams, gardens, Kolams etc need not be postponed as these items involve very little expenditure . If some one can Design and supply Digital banners in cds we can get them printed locally in the near by towns. Probably we can put up for all the Thirunangur Divya desams.

S RAJAGOPALAN

"Etraikkum ezezu piravikkum Urrome avom Unakke nam aat cheivom"

Guest guest

Its really a great feeling to see so many enthusiastic mails on the

Kainkaryams in Thirunangoor Divya desams. The following are the few

details you may need:

1.Shri. Madhava Bhattar, Bhattar at Annankoil (Thiruvellakulam) is

very active and passionate about all the Divya Desams in this area.

He is solely responsible for the Annankoils maintenance and its

excellent state as on date. You may contact him, should you need any

information on the stay, food, kainkaryams etc. Number: 04364-266534.

2.Shri. K.S.Kannan, I was blessed to work with him on a Kainkaryam

for Manimadakkoil, about 4 yrs back, a simple retired govt staff,

who lives nearby. I hope he is hail and healthy to help us. His

number is 04364-270968. You may also contact him if you need

accomodation or a place-to-freshen-up in Thirunangoor.

3. We may also prepare a list-of-needs for these temples and can be

posted in the group. And devotees can choose the Kainkaryam they

wish to accomplish, including the nithya sevas.

Dr. Sadagopan suggested, in one of the mails, on the filling up of

the gaps for the NithyArAdhanas. As guessed by him, trusts like

Kinchitkaram, Sri Vaishnava Sabha, Vedic Foundation etc are involved

in Kainkaryams in Nangoor.

As part of Sri S. Rajagopalan's proposed visit to Nangoor, a

complete wish-list for these temples can be collated. This is just a

suggestion. I am willing to get involved. Should you need any info/

help, please let me know. My sincere thanks to Sri S. Rajagopalan

for this initiative. His suggestion of Digital Boards is very

interesting. Chidambaram, Navagraha Circuit, Anathamangalam and

various other religious places are nearby. " Promotion " is also very

important; we need to create enthusiasm and awareness amongst