IndiaDivine.org

Re:philosophy of ramanuja in easy instalments-section2 continued

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear friends,I am sampath, HH Srimad Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tiruvadi, from Bangalore. Can anyone please tell me details to go to Muktinath/ saligramam in Nepal, Till the point of getting /Picking few Saligramams from Gandaki river. i urgently require saligrmams for my daily tiruvaradanam. can any one pl help.I will be grateful for all of usampath

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Sri: Dear Sir, STARS[satyanarayana tours and religious services,CHENNAI] IS organising MUKTINATH YATRA FROM[ 5TH may ro 17th may ] by train and from 7th MAY TO 11TH MAY [bY AIR]contact BALAJI 94440 71417]. All vaishnavite magazines have DIVYA DESAM tours organised by various operators.pl go thro them and decide SRIMAMAN NARAYANA CHARANAU SARANAM PRABHADHYE SRIMATHE NARAYANAYA NAMH: adiyen DHASANU DHASAN, N.PADMANABAN 9841316581sampath hr <shylsamp wrote: dear friends,I am sampath, HH Srimad Tirukkudanthai

Andavan Tiruvadi, from Bangalore. Can anyone please tell me details to go to Muktinath/ saligramam in Nepal, Till the point of getting /Picking few Saligramams from Gandaki river. i urgently require saligrmams for my daily tiruvaradanam. can any one pl help.I will be grateful for all of usampath Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear SrI Sampath,

Although we can not 'purchase' salagrmams, as you need one urgently, please check with this genuine distributor of salagrama murthis in Bangalore.

http://www.shaligram.org/contact.html

Please check with him whether you can get one murthy in danam. (or you may purchase a puja item from him at some cost and still get the salagramam in dAnam following the proper 'danam' procedures)

-adiyen

-

sampath hr

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:51 PM

Re:philosophy of ramanuja in easy instalments-section2 continued

dear friends,I am sampath, HH Srimad Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tiruvadi, from Bangalore. Can anyone please tell me details to go to Muktinath/ saligramam in Nepal, Till the point of getting /Picking few Saligramams from Gandaki river. i urgently require saligrmams for my daily tiruvaradanam. can any one pl help.I will be grateful for all of usampath