IndiaDivine.org

Teleupanyasam by Sri U.Ve.T.A.Akkarakkani Srinidhi swami on Saturday June 9th 2007 11.00 AM EDT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Srimathe ramanujaya NamahaSrimad Vara Vara munayE NamahaDear Bhagavatas,Sri U.Ve. T.A. Akkarakkani Srinidhi Swami a bright and very young scholar from Perumal Kovil (Kancheepuram), carries the unique and prodigious blessing of being the great grandson of one of the unparalleled Srivaishnava acharyas of last century: Sri U.Ve. Prathivadhi Bayankaram Annangarachariar Swami. Srinidhi Swami made his debut as a upanyasaka at the young age of 10, when he gave a wonderful lecture " Yatiraja Vaibhavam " at Sriperumbudur in front of our sampradaya acharya simhams, Sri U.Ve.T.A.Sathabishekam Govinda Narasimhacharya Swami, Sri U.Ve Puttur Swami & Sri U.Ve Dr M.A. Venkatakrishnan Swami. Vedics is blessed to host swamy's tele lecture this saturday, 9th June at 11:00 AM EDT. The topic will be " Lokadivakaran " bringing about the glories of one of the most prolific Thirumangai Azhwar who carries numerous subtitles like Kaliyan, AlinAdan, Arattamukki, adayArsEEyam, mangayar kOn. Request one and all to join in the above telelecture and get transported to the domain of eternal bliss governed by our thirumangai mannan.

Date & Time: Saturday, June 9th, 2007, 11AM EDT Call in Telephone number : 1-712-432-3939 Access code : 8614029#

Language: Tamil Cost: Free Vedics volunteers,

Ramanuja dasargal

Guest guest

Jay Shriman Narayan respeceted Sumitraji and dear shri vaishnava; Thanks for sending this info. but unfortunately, I do not know Tamil. Yet Shri U. Ve. T.A. Srinidhi Swamiji is in our heart. I met rev. Swami in 2006 In ShriKanchipuram at his house and would you believe that he made himself the prasad for us in his home!!! Then I met him in Ahmadavad Gujarat. I am fortunate to have the darshan of his grandfather Swamiji Shri SampatKumaracharyaji, son -in-law of the Shri Vaishnava lion Shri P.B.Swami Sri Annanagaracharyaji at Bhavanagar, Gujarat. My name is padmakant Khambhati(Sri Ramanuj das) from Houston, Texas. I had translated three fundamental granth, ArthaPanchaka, TatwaTraya and Ashtashloki from our great acharyas into Gujarati from Samskrit, Hindi and English in 80s and published from Bhavanagar Vaishnava Mandal. Right now I work on putting in computer files the "Sahasra Ramayan" which is

in Hindi spoken and expalined by Shri SampatKumaracharyaji at Bhavanagar in 60s. Sahasra Ramayan is the name given by him of Shri Ramchandra Bhagwan's 32 names from Shri VishnuSahasra Naam. (Parardhihi to Parigrahaha). Jay Shriman NarayanPadmakant Ramanuj dasSumithra Varadarajan <sumivaradan wrote: Srimathe ramanujaya NamahaSrimad Vara Vara munayE NamahaDear Bhagavatas,Sri U.Ve. T.A. Akkarakkani Srinidhi Swami a bright and very young scholar from Perumal Kovil (Kancheepuram), carries the unique and prodigious blessing of being the great grandson of one of the unparalleled Srivaishnava acharyas of last century: Sri U.Ve. Prathivadhi Bayankaram Annangarachariar Swami. Srinidhi Swami made his debut as a upanyasaka at the young age of 10, when he gave a wonderful lecture "Yatiraja Vaibhavam" at Sriperumbudur in front of our sampradaya acharya simhams, Sri U.Ve.T.A.Sathabishekam Govinda Narasimhacharya Swami, Sri U.Ve Puttur Swami & Sri U.Ve Dr M.A. Venkatakrishnan Swami. Vedics is blessed to host swamy's tele lecture this saturday, 9th June at 11:00 AM EDT. The topic will be " Lokadivakaran " bringing about the glories of one of the

most prolific Thirumangai Azhwar who carries numerous subtitles like Kaliyan, AlinAdan, Arattamukki, adayArsEEyam, mangayar kOn. Request one and all to join in the above telelecture and get transported to the domain of eternal bliss governed by our thirumangai mannan. Date & Time: Saturday, June 9th, 2007, 11AM EDT Call in Telephone number : 1-712-432-3939 Access code : 8614029# Language: Tamil Cost: Free Vedics volunteers, Ramanuja dasargal