IndiaDivine.org

visit to divyadesams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI

This is a wonderful thought and initiative.Adiyen is from Bangalore.Would like to know

if any similar activities take place from bangalore or if any such trips to Divya desams on weekends can be organized from Bangalore .

adiyen Ramanuja dasan

Venkat S Iyengar

Banashankari Bangalore

Posted by: "S Rajagopalan" vadoolan vadoolan Fri Aug 3, 2007 9:44 pm (PST) Dear Shri Gopalakrishnan,

Kindly let me know, how many of you can come if a trip is organised to Thirunangur. The programme will be like this:

Starting from Chennai around 6.00AM, visit about 6 Divyadesams and reach Thirunangur.

Halt for the night.

Karseva up to 1.30 Pm

Lunch

visit 12 Divyadesams in and around Thirunangur

Return by 10.30 Pm

It will be a twoday weekend / holidays programme.

Gopalakrishnan wrote:

Dear friends,

Fine to hear you have organized one day trip. Pls let me know if you have any future trips planned.

I like to through one more thought in visiting a dhivya desam. apart from contributing money. why dont we organise a vist to any one divay desam and help them to clean the temple premises etc.

This is my thought, if anyone are doing some activity similar to this. Let know. So me and my friends are ready to take part in this.

Regards

Gopal

Get all the Hottest Artists on Your Cell Phone - Plus 10 Bonus Tones Today!

Find Your New Ringtone at Lycos Mobile.

Guest guest

Swamin, It can be arranged from any part of South India. Only requirement is enough number of sevarthis to take part. It can be made partly through Train and partly by chartered van/bus. If it is from Bangalore, travel upto Jolarpet by train. Thereafter to Thirukovilur, Thiruvahindrapuram, Chidambaram. Seerkazi Thirunangur. Thereafter same. For return Journey visit to temples around Kumbakonam and Trichy then by train to Bangalore. Karnataka State Transport Direct bus service from Bangalore to Thirukovilur is also available. If desired, we can work out a plan. My suggestion is to plan a seva trip to Melkote in consultation with the concerned people. I am willing to go over to Bangalore, if such a trip is envisaged. Regards, S RAJAGOPALAN.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.