IndiaDivine.org

WHAT IS AACHAARAM ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SRIVAISHNAVISM No. 1 WEEKLY MAGAZINE FOR SRIVAISHNAVITES.FLOWER. 3 ESTD. 07-05-2004 PETAL : 16********************************************************************************************************************DEAR BHAKTHAS,DO YOU KNOW !WHAT IS AACHARAM & ANUSHTAANAM ?WHAT IS DHARMASASTHIRAM ?WHAT ARE THE NITHYA ANUSHTANANGAL ?WHAT ARE THE MARRIAGE RITUALS ?WHAT IS SAPTHAPATHI ?TO KNOW THE ANSWERS FOR THESE JOIN " SRIVAISHNAVISM.WHAT IS " SRIVAISHNAVISM "SRIVAISHNAVISM IS AN INTERNET MAGAZINE !WITH WEEKLY PANJANGAM & FREE MATRIMONIALTO JOIN, READ & ENJOY PLEASE CLICK :http://groups.msn.com/srivaishnavismPOIGAIADIAN p.s. DUE TO WANT OF SPACE WE ARE GOING TO DELETE SOME OF THEARTICLES FROM THE MESSAGE BOARD VERY SHORTLY. HENCE PLEASE JOIN IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU ARE A READER ALREADY PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES OR

IGNORE THIS.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Thank you very much, Sir, for this wonderful offer. I wish to be fortunate to enjoy reading the cream of Vaishnavism. I have only a ID thru which I am now sending this mail. I shall feel honored, if this ID of mine is recognised and identified too for the despatch for the beauriful net Mag "Vaishnavism". We are running here a qualified vaishnava Ashraman,"P A DH U K A " with the unique blessings of Shrimushnam Shrimad Andavan Swamigal and there are quite a good number of bhaktas/devorees. Should I invite them to relish the Vaishnavism

recipes!. The President of the Padhuka Ashraman is one Mr, Ranganathan who was the municipal commissiones of Mumbai and the erstwhile Secretary to the Maharashtra Government and the Vice-President is Shri K. R Iyengar, a leading Advocate and the Secretary of the Advocates' Association, Maharashtra. Dasan9 [Ganovasan]: [srinivasaN] .. Parthasarathy Srinivasan <chandraparthasarathy wrote: SRIVAISHNAVISM No. 1 WEEKLY MAGAZINE FOR SRIVAISHNAVITES.FLOWER. 3 ESTD. 07-05-2004 PETAL : 16********************************************************************************************************************DEAR BHAKTHAS,DO YOU KNOW !WHAT IS AACHARAM & ANUSHTAANAM ?WHAT IS DHARMASASTHIRAM ?WHAT ARE THE NITHYA ANUSHTANANGAL ?WHAT ARE THE MARRIAGE RITUALS ?WHAT IS SAPTHAPATHI ?TO KNOW THE ANSWERS FOR THESE JOIN " SRIVAISHNAVISM.WHAT IS " SRIVAISHNAVISM "SRIVAISHNAVISM IS AN INTERNET MAGAZINE !WITH WEEKLY PANJANGAM & FREE MATRIMONIALTO JOIN, READ & ENJOY PLEASE CLICK :http://groups.msn.com/srivaishnavismPOIGAIADIAN p.s. DUE TO WANT OF SPACE WE ARE GOING TO DELETE SOME OF THEARTICLES FROM THE MESSAGE BOARD VERY SHORTLY. HENCE PLEASE JOIN

IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU ARE A READER ALREADY PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES OR IGNORE THIS. Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. aveesreenivaasan AVEEYES

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.

DEAR SWAMIN,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMPLIMENT.

BUT YOU HAVE NOT MENTIONED THE PLACE WHERE THE ASHRAMAM IS ESTABLISHED. ADIYEN'S VIEW THAT IT MUST BE IN MUMBAI, IF SO PLEASE MENTION THE LOCATION SO THAT ADIYEN WILL TO YOUR ASHRAMAM IN NEXT VISIT. YOU CAN VERY WELL REQUEST ALL YOUR MEMBERS TO JOIN OUR MAGAZINE. YOU CAN SEND THE MAIL TO "SRIVAISHNAVISM UNGAL KARUTHTHU" PAGE ITSELF.

DASAN,

POIGAIADIAN.

Srinivasan Varadarajan <ganovasan Cc: sridhar Lakshminarasimhan <sridharasrinivasanTuesday, September 11, 2007 9:10:06 AMRe: WHAT IS AACHAARAM ?

Thank you very much, Sir, for this wonderful offer. I wish to be fortunate to enjoy reading the cream of Vaishnavism. I have only a ID thru which I am now sending this mail.

I shall feel honored, if this ID of mine is recognised and identified too for the despatch for the beauriful net Mag "Vaishnavism" .

We are running here a qualified vaishnava Ashraman,"P A DH U K A " with the unique blessings of Shrimushnam Shrimad Andavan Swamigal and there are quite a good number of bhaktas/devorees.

Should I invite them to relish the Vaishnavism recipes!.

The President of the Padhuka Ashraman is one Mr, Ranganathan who was the municipal commissiones of Mumbai and the erstwhile Secretary to the Maharashtra Government and the Vice-President is Shri K. R Iyengar, a leading Advocate and the Secretary of the Advocates' Association, Maharashtra.

Dasan9

[Ganovasan]:

[srinivasaN]

Parthasarathy Srinivasan <chandraparthasarath y wrote:

SRIVAISHNAVISM No. 1 WEEKLY MAGAZINE FOR SRIVAISHNAVITES.FLOWER. 3 ESTD. 07-05-2004 PETAL : 16************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****DEAR BHAKTHAS,DO YOU KNOW !WHAT

IS AACHARAM & ANUSHTAANAM ?WHAT IS DHARMASASTHIRAM ?WHAT ARE THE NITHYA ANUSHTANANGAL ?WHAT ARE THE MARRIAGE RITUALS ?WHAT IS SAPTHAPATHI ?TO KNOW THE ANSWERS FOR THESE JOIN " SRIVAISHNAVISM.WHAT IS " SRIVAISHNAVISM "SRIVAISHNAVISM IS AN INTERNET MAGAZINE !WITH WEEKLY PANJANGAM & FREE MATRIMONIALTO JOIN, READ & ENJOY PLEASE CLICK :http://groups. msn.com/srivaish

navismPOIGAIADIAN p.s. DUE TO WANT OF SPACE WE ARE GOING TO DELETE SOME OF THEARTICLES FROM THE MESSAGE BOARD VERY SHORTLY. HENCE PLEASE JOIN IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU ARE A READER ALREADY PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES OR IGNORE THIS.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

aveesreenivaasan

AVEEYES

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.

Can You include me in mailing list:

R S Nambi

Consultant-World BankRSN & Associates

Chartered Accountants

64/1. Purushottam Flats, 1st Floor,

PB No. 2089, 2nd Main Road, Gandhinagar,

Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. India

Telefax & Voicemail: +91-44-4205 4415

Telephone: +91-44- 4211 5136 / 4218 7312 / 2445 3472

Email: tejasve /

tejasve

Working hours: Monday to Friday - 9.30 AM to 17.30 PM

Saturday - 9.30 AM to 13.30 PM

Time Zone: GMT + 5.30 hrs.

--- Srinivasan Varadarajan <ganovasan

wrote:

> Thank you very much, Sir, for this wonderful offer.

> I wish to be fortunate to enjoy reading the cream of

> Vaishnavism. I have only a ID thru which I am

> now sending this mail.

> I shall feel honored, if this ID of mine is

> recognised and identified too for the despatch for

> the beauriful net Mag " Vaishnavism " .

>

> We are running here a qualified vaishnava

> Ashraman, " P A DH U K A " with the unique blessings

> of Shrimushnam Shrimad Andavan Swamigal and there

> are quite a good number of bhaktas/devorees.

>

> Should I invite them to relish the Vaishnavism

> recipes!.

>

> The President of the Padhuka Ashraman is one Mr,

> Ranganathan who was the municipal commissiones of

> Mumbai and the erstwhile Secretary to the

> Maharashtra Government and the Vice-President is

> Shri K. R Iyengar, a leading Advocate and the

> Secretary of the Advocates' Association,

> Maharashtra.

>

> Dasan9

> [Ganovasan]:

> [srinivasaN]

> ..

>

>

> Parthasarathy Srinivasan

> <chandraparthasarathy wrote:

> SRIVAISHNAVISM

> No. 1 WEEKLY MAGAZINE FOR SRIVAISHNAVITES.

> FLOWER. 3 ESTD. 07-05-2004

> PETAL : 16

>

>

********************************************************************************\

>

> DEAR BHAKTHAS,

>

> DO YOU KNOW !

> WHAT IS AACHARAM & ANUSHTAANAM ?

> WHAT IS DHARMASASTHIRAM ?

> WHAT ARE THE NITHYA ANUSHTANANGAL ?

> WHAT ARE THE MARRIAGE RITUALS ?

> WHAT IS SAPTHAPATHI ?

> TO KNOW THE ANSWERS FOR THESE JOIN " SRIVAISHNAVISM.

>

> WHAT IS " SRIVAISHNAVISM "

>

> SRIVAISHNAVISM IS AN INTERNET MAGAZINE !

> WITH WEEKLY PANJANGAM & FREE MATRIMONIAL

> TO JOIN, READ & ENJOY PLEASE CLICK :

> http://groups.msn.com/srivaishnavism

>

> POIGAIADIAN

>

> p.s. DUE TO WANT OF SPACE WE ARE GOING TO DELETE

> SOME OF THE

> ARTICLES FROM THE MESSAGE BOARD VERY SHORTLY. HENCE

> PLEASE JOIN IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU ARE A READER

> ALREADY PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS &

> RELATIVES OR IGNORE THIS.