IndiaDivine.org

help......help........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear learned asthikas I need to get a lot of information on the following: we are ATHREYA / VADAGALAI / MUNITHRAM / SWAYAMACHARAYA FROM KANCHIPURAM. 1. With the break in the traditional family roots after the demise of swayamacharaya in kanchipuram we have not followed any acharya purushar. I wish to re-establish my roots or to take a learned and well respected acharaya as my guru following the above religious sect. 2. Learned acharayas belonging to the above sect may guide me in establishing an acharaya guru 3. Please let me know the address of the acharya , location etc. I am staying in chennai and would like to have sambashnam too in the presence of the acharaya. 4. Please let me know who is the invoking Lords under the above sect with whose names

we start writing the lagna pathrikay and the invition. with due respects to all who can guide me rajaramanveera raghavan <veerumail wrote: Sri Sethu Learned SriVaishnava Perunthakaiyeer, That to have a Holy dip in the Sri Sethu sanctified by the Sambandham of Chakkaravarthi Thirumakan's Thiruvadi and glorified by Swami Desikan is everybody's ambition. But despite their desire many amongst us may not be able to visit due to their own reasons. So says a sloka "One may be able to count the twinkling stars in the sky. One may be able to count the sand particles in the whole world. But that thousand-tongued AdhiSeshan will even fail to list out the puNNiyams of a person will receive just at mere dharshan of this SEthu". And there is a sankalpam which should be performed before entering into Sethu. Please enjoy it in the voice of Sri T.P.L.S. Lakshmana Sastri, Thiruppullani at http://rajamragu.googlepages.com/tpls1.wma Note: For those using Internet Explorer with Wndows Media Player as their default player, the player will immediately play. For others it will take less than a minute to get downloaded and play dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

RAJARAMAN

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

SrI:

Dear Raja Raman :

I will be happy to help you .

Please send me a private note .

NamO NaarAyaNAya ,

V.Sadagopan

-

raja raman

Sunday, September 09, 2007 12:30 AM

help......help........

dear learned asthikas

I need to get a lot of information on the following:

we are ATHREYA / VADAGALAI / MUNITHRAM / SWAYAMACHARAYA FROM KANCHIPURAM.

1. With the break in the traditional family roots after the demise of swayamacharaya in kanchipuram we have not followed any acharya purushar. I wish to re-establish my roots or to take a learned and well respected acharaya as my guru following the above religious sect.

2. Learned acharayas belonging to the above sect may guide me in establishing an acharaya guru

3. Please let me know the address of the acharya , location etc. I am staying in chennai and would like to have sambashnam too in the presence of the acharaya.

4. Please let me know who is the invoking Lords under the above sect with whose names we start writing the lagna pathrikay and the invition.

with due respects to all who can guide me

rajaramanveera raghavan <veerumail wrote:

Sri Sethu

Learned SriVaishnava Perunthakaiyeer,

That to have a Holy dip in the Sri Sethu sanctified by the Sambandham of Chakkaravarthi Thirumakan's Thiruvadi and glorified by Swami Desikan is everybody's ambition. But despite their desire many amongst us may not be able to visit due to their own reasons. So says a sloka "One may be able to count the twinkling stars in the sky. One may be able to count the sand particles in the whole world. But that thousand-tongued AdhiSeshan will even fail to list out the puNNiyams of a person will receive just at mere dharshan of this SEthu". And there is a sankalpam which should be performed before entering into Sethu. Please enjoy it in the voice of Sri T.P.L.S. Lakshmana Sastri, Thiruppullani at

http://rajamragu.googlepages.com/tpls1.wma

Note: For those using Internet Explorer with Wndows Media Player as their default player, the player will immediately play. For others it will take less than a minute to get downloaded and play

dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

RAJARAMAN

Dear Sir,

Sriman Narayana Preethyartham/Sri Krishna Parabrahmane namaha/Srinivasa krupa/Sri Rama Jayam

one of these will work for the Lord.

For Acharya parampara:

Natha Muni, Yamuna Muni (ALavandAr)

Ramanujacharya

Vedanta Deshikar

Will do.

I suggest HH Rangapriya Swamy in Bangalore

(Ashtanga yoga vignana mandira) as an Acharya.

You can look up on the web with that name.

dAsan

K.S. tAtAchAr

Please let me know who is the invoking Lords under the above sect with whose names we start writing the lagna pathrikay and the invition.

raja raman <rrb4u

Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:30 am

help......help........

dear learned asthikas

I need to get a lot of information on the following:

we are ATHREYA / VADAGALAI / MUNITHRAM / SWAYAMACHARAYA FROM KANCHIPURAM.

1. With the break in the traditional family roots after the demise of swayamacharaya in kanchipuram we have not followed any acharya purushar. I wish to re-establish my roots or to take a learned and well respected acharaya as my guru following the above religious sect.

2. Learned acharayas belonging to the above sect may guide me in establishing an acharaya guru

3. Please let me know the address of the acharya , location etc. I am staying in chennai and would like to have sambashnam too in the presence of the acharaya.

4. Please let me know who is the invoking Lords under the above sect with whose names we start writing the lagna pathrikay and the invition.

with due respects to all who can guide me

rajaraman

veera raghavan <veerumail wrote:

Sri Sethu

Learned SriVaishnava Perunthakaiyeer,

That to have a Holy dip in the Sri Sethu sanctified by the Sambandham of Chakkaravarthi Thirumakan's Thiruvadi and glorified by Swami Desikan is everybody's ambition. But despite their desire many amongst us may not be able to visit due to their own reasons. So says a sloka "One may be able to count the twinkling stars in the sky. One may be able to count the sand particles in the whole world. But that thousand-tongued AdhiSeshan will even fail to list out the puNNiyams of a person will receive just at mere dharshan of this SEthu". And there is a sankalpam which should be performed before entering into Sethu. Please enjoy it in the voice of Sri T.P.L.S. Lakshmana Sastri, Thiruppullani at

http://rajamragu.googlepages.com/tpls1.wma

Note: For those using Internet Explorer with Wndows Media Player as their default player, the player will immediately play. For others it will take less than a minute to get downloaded and play

dasan,

T.Raguveeradayal

RAJARAMAN

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!