IndiaDivine.org

Ramanuja Nootrandhadhi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swami I am immensely happy and feel very much obliged after receiving your mail which had the collection of the many sampradaya slokas with meaning. I have made it a point to play the slokas every morning. I am prepared to be a part of your mission and offer my services. With reverence R. GOVINDARAJn_santhanakrishnan <n_santhanakrishnan wrote: Dear Arangan Adiyars,I have published Ramanuja

Nootrandhadhi. Please visithttp://www.thiruvarangam.com/prabandham.html to hearAdiyen,Santhana Krishnan

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Dear Swamin, Thanks for your support for my work.Adiyen,Santhana KrishnanRajagopal Govindaraj <srigovind_vedha wrote: Dear Swami I am immensely happy and feel very much obliged after receiving your mail which had the collection of the many sampradaya slokas with meaning. I have made it a point to play the slokas every morning. I am prepared to be a part of your mission and offer my services. With reverence R. GOVINDARAJn_santhanakrishnan <n_santhanakrishnan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Arangan Adiyars,I have published Ramanuja Nootrandhadhi. Please visithttp://www.thiruvarangam.com/prabandham.html to hearAdiyen,Santhana Krishnan Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Sri Santhanakrishnan Swamin,The slokas are wonderful gift. I have started reciting Ramanuja Nootrandhi sandhai with the help of these input on a daily basis. Also started reading other slokas.Once again thanking you,Adiyen,T.Ramanujam Santhana Krishnan Narayanan <n_santhanakrishnan wrote: Dear Swamin, Thanks for your support for my work.Adiyen,Santhana KrishnanRajagopal Govindaraj <srigovind_vedha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Swami I am immensely happy and feel very much obliged after receiving your mail which had the collection of the many sampradaya slokas with meaning. I have made it a point to play the slokas every morning. I am prepared to be a part of your mission and offer my services. With reverence R. GOVINDARAJn_santhanakrishnan <n_santhanakrishnan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Arangan Adiyars,I have published Ramanuja Nootrandhadhi. Please visithttp://www.thiruvarangam.com/prabandham.html to

hearAdiyen,Santhana Krishnan Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how. Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.